chapter 1

Finally! I am officially a holder of a bachelor of commerce in accounting Degree from the university of Johannesburg. I swear it has been one heck of a bumpy ride, I'm so grateful that i finally made it.

Today is rather a bittersweet moment for me, yes i am happy that i have graduated but then it saddens me that this day didnt go quite like we had planned, 2 years ago.

2 years ago, during my first year. On the first day of the second term(April) as i was casually walking to the library, i bumped into this amazing guy- who, at that time i was deadset on the idea that he was my soulmate- it was a love at "first sight" moment.
2 weeks later we were officially boyfriend and girlfriend, Mulalo was all that i have ever prayed for, it saddens me to later find out that i was actually a rebound, after being with him for a solid 15 months.

Anyway, we had plans, we planned on spending this day together, we went as far as picking matching outfits.

I am trying by all means to enjoy my moment and i pray i dont bump into him. I honestly cannot wait until next week monday, I'm finally moving to Cape town.

I got a bursary during my second year and one of the conditions for my bursary is that after graduating i need to work for the company for the duration at which they funded me for. Initially i didnt like the idea but right now, even if it means moving half way across the world and starting a new life, I'd definitely jump for the opportunity. I feel being away from joburg is definitely what i need to heal from everything that has happened.

Well where are my manners, let me introduce myself, I am ntomb'Zinhle Mnisi, I'm 21 years of age and a graduate, I'm going to enjoy introducing myself like that, including the "I am a graduate" part.

Anyway, back to the introductions. I am the last of 3 daughters to Ntombifuthi Mnisi. And i am the 4 of 5 siblings to my Dad, Albert Zulu, yes Thee Dr albert Zulu, the dermatologist.

My parents were both seperately married and i was born out of wedlock, my mum passed on when i was 13 years old and eversince i was raised by my older sisters, Thengi(35 years old) and Zinzi(32 years old).

I have 2 amazing best friends who i met in varsity during our first year, Mpumi(21 years old) originally from Pretoria and Phelo(20 years old) originally from Joburg like myself.

I am Dark in complexion, i am a true definition of an african woman, I'm a size 38 and i wear my afro like a crown. I enjoy reading and i have a thriving passion for the world of accounting and finance, i am a firm believer in God, a christian and a born again child of God, he is my everything.

I'm a virgin, not because of my beliefs but it was a personal decision to wait until marriage, i am single and I've only been in a relationship once(with mulalo) which clearly never worked out.

I have dreams of running my own interior designing company, interior design is on of my many passions and i would like to one day pursue it.

I'm shy, an introverted but you would be surprised when i am with my friends or sisters.

Please journey with me as i take you through my life, will I ever find my happily ever after? Stay tuned to find out