chapter 54: it's a wrap!

*1 year later*
Ntando is a year old now, it has been an amazing journey with my princess, she grows more and more to be like me. She's honestly the cutest, hair like mommy's(if not better) , chocolate skinned like daddy, cute pouty lips like mummy and busy eyebrows like daddy.

Sitting her while breastfeeding my princess i get to reflect on the past 5 years. It has been quite a journey, I met the love of my life, I got my honours qualification, i became someone's wife, and I'm now someone's mother. Indeed God really has a way of making things work for the good of those that love him.

I'm still grateful for how things turned out with Mulalo, I'm most grateful for how things turned out with Nhlaka. I'm everso grateful to have crossed paths with the Mazibuko's because in the process i got to meet my missing piece, i got to meet my soulmate.

Phenyo walks in and beings me back to the present, Ntando immediately jumps off from my lap and into her dad's arms, these two are inseperable. I'm watching them as they play and i cannot stop thanking God, my own little family, who knew that one day I'll be as happy as i am, who knew that one day I'll meet someone who will love me past my flaws, someone who will laugh at my silly jokes and enjoy my company even when i just simply want to me left alone!

"Mama" Ntando slaps my cheeks with her tiny fingers, I give her a firm look because she knows how much i hate it when she does that she kisses my lips and says "i love you mommy". I melt instantly, it's honestly the little things that I'm grateful for.

Natasha finally managed to conceive. Mpumi is currently planning her wedding,Phelo is pursuing a qualification in events planning. My sisters are still happily married with Thengi now a matron of the hospital she works at, Zinzi is still living it up as a housewife. My dad is still healthy and happy, we've grown closer than we were before. Nhlaka divorced Thembi and he has filed a resignation, he's moving to the UK to work for one of the big 4 accounting firms.

Me? Well I'm still happily married to my amazing Husband, he is now CEO of mazibuko & Sons, I'm still working my 9 to 5 job but I've recently started working on starting my own interior designing company named "ThandoNtando designs" , yes i named it after my daughter. I'm blessed beyond measures.

5 years later, i am a mother, a wife, a holder of bcom honours in accounting and founder of ThandoNtando designs. I am Ntomb'Zinhle Mazibuko and I have found my happily ever after!💕

THE END

Thank you so much for the love, thank you for interacting and most importantly thank you for taking your time to read my work.this Was my first work and hopefully by the grace of God this is the first of many amazing books. I appreciated each and every one of you guys, the comments, the votes, the interaction. I'm immensely grateful.
I.G: Z.amakhuzeni
FB:Zamakhuze Zikalala