chapter 21

Phenyo said we'd go back to the office later to fetch my car before i head home.

I'm a big girl so most of Phenyo's sweatpants dont fit me, i ended up wearing his T shirt only since he's tall the T shirt is baggy enough, plus i always wear tights under my clothes so I'm sorted, he changed into shorts and a Vest with flip flops. I've never seen him ouside of his suits, he looks great, he has a nice body, which is well complimented by his coffee dark skin.

"How about we watch a movie, your pick?" He asks while walking down the stairs he finds me sitting in the lounge and he sits right next to me. "How about we watch "why did i get married?""

"Sounds depressing" he says this before he chuckles, i playfully hit his chest and we ended up agreeing on watching that movie, as we are watching it, there house phone rings meaning there might be someone at the gate, he gets up, talks to whoever then comes back.

He looks nervous, "uhm Zee, my parents are outside" oh no! I'm frozen, i dont know what to do or say, i go upstairs to check on my clothes, he is following me, well lucky enough my skirt has drived up, i wear it. "I'm sorry, i had no idea that they were coming" he looks really nervous "no no its okay,I'll wait here while you go and sit with them" he looks at me like i just said something foreign.

"maMnisi, if i have to drag you out of this room i will, you will go downstairs with me and we will sit with my parents, plus uMazibuko adores you" is this guy insane.

"Asambe(lets go)" i wont even protest, first of all I'm wearing a big T shirt and Size 10 slippers but at least i have my skirt on.

"ndodana(son)" his dad greets him with a firm handshake, i am standing next to Phenyo, looking down, this is embarrasing. "maMnisi, it's lovely to see you again, knocked off already?" This is awkward, I'm supposed to be at work, i am here with my boss's son who also happens to be my manager. See,Mr Mazibuko Snr is barely ever at the office so we dont get to see much of him.

"Cha baba, uMamnisi wasnt feeling well, so i thought i could fix her a home remedy but she got worse as we were about to drive back to work" his dad just smiles and walks towards the couch.

His mum stands and gives Phenyo a hug and a kiss on his cheek "boy boy ka mama, uyaphila? You've lost so much weight Phenyo" this is a cute sight, i suppress my laugh, Phenyo sees this and he smiles.

"Ma, this is Zinhle, she's a friend" she looks at me then back at him with a smile, i put my hand out for a handshake but instead she pulls me in for a hug, " i am Elizabeth, but you can call me maMazibuko, its so lovely to meet you, your skin , your hair, umuhle mntanami(you're beautiful my child)" i smile shly then they all sit down so I decide to make myself useful and prepare something to eat for them, since there's food left over from earlier.

I heat up the food and dish up for both of them, put it on a tray, put a jar of juice and a warm dish cloth then i go and serve them, after putting the tray down as i walk back to the kitchen. "Uyaphi mntanami(where are you going my child)" that's Phenyo's mom, "oh,i thought i should give you some space I'll be at the kitchen" she smiles "nonsense, come join us" i sit on the couch opposite Phenyo, they start digging into the food.

There's a bit of small talk here and there, they finally bid farewell after about an hour or 2 of being here, Phenyo accompanies them out while i wash the dishes and change back into my shirt, its late now i should go home

* Phenyo's POV is coming up, although the book is about Zinhle, there will be times where the Point of views of some characters will shared❤*