chapter 33

I honestly love Josie so much. I can always count on her and she'll always be there for me when i need her. I couldn't ask for a better friend. In this tough time im glad i have someone like her by my side.

I sat on my bed and waited for Josie to come. I then heard knocking on the door and i immediately knew that it was Josie. I ran downstairs and opened the door. When i saw her i felt a massive weight fall off my shoulders. I immediately jumped in for a hug,which she returned. "Uhmm...this is nice and all...but what's happening?" Josie said and i just chuckled and released myself from the hug. I let her come inside. "Where's your mom and your sister?" Josie questioned as we went up stairs. I did a dramatic stop in the middle of the stairs which made Josie stop cautiously at the back me. I just only now realized that i was alone at home. I have no idea where my mom or Stacy is,or when they'll be back. "I don't know." I replied confusingly then continued walking up the stairs and into my room while Josie followed. I sat on my bed and she put her small bag on my pedestal and then sat beside me. "Okay,what's going on. Your definitely not yourself." Josie said. "I just came back from Aidan...we got into a fight." I said and look down. "Is that all?" Josie asked,expecting more news. "No." I took a deep breath then continued. "I've been getting this uncomfortable feeling. Like,i feel like nothing's gonna get better, at first i was...like just angry at everything, b-but now im like doubting myself...is this a normal feeling?" I looked back at Josie. "Maby you're just imagining it?" Josie answered,not really sure what to say. "What kind of answer is that? How can i imagine something like that?" I sassed at her. "Well i don't know. You're the one who want's to act all sad and depressed for attention!" Josie spoke up and sassed me back. "I'm looking for attention? You have no idea what I've been through this weekend!" I got up from my bed. "Ohh wow,one bad thing happens to y/n and suddenly,she fall's apart." Josie spoke in complete sarcasm.   I felt a tear run down my face as i looked at her completely heart broken. She has never been this way with me.
"TP got shot...and i saw it. I went t-to Juvie...for trying to defend myself." I stuttered with my cracking voice. "What do you expect,huh? To the cops he was a black gangster who went out of control." Josie got up from my bed. "Things doesn't always work out for everyone." Josie said and existed my room and then my house.

Josie's POV

I came out of y/n's house and stormed across the sidewalk. I wanted to reach for my phone in my bag so that i could listern to music to calm myself down. But then i realized,my bag is still at y/n's house. "Shit!" I mumbled at myself and had no choice but to go back to y/n's house because my phone,earphones and my ID is in my bag. I went back to y/n's house and opened the door that was still unlocked. I walked upstairs and opened her room's door to find y/n sniffing up three lines of cocaine. "What the fuck y/n?!" I shouted which caused y/n to flinch and look at me in suprise. "J-josie i-i can explain!" Y/n muttered and wiped the white powder off her face. I looked over at this bag on her bed that was filled with all kinds of drugs. I rushed to her bed and took the bag off her bed. "I can't believe that your back on this!" I shouted and waved the bag in the air. "Josie,give me the bag!" Y/n commanded and came closer. She definitely wasn't herself at all. She had this darkness in her eyes,it was both sad, heartbreaking and scary,this is not my bestfriend.

Y/n POV

"Josie,give me the bag!" I commended at her but didn't give it. I felt my insides boiling up and felt my skin starting to burn up. "Give me the fucking bag,Josie!" I shouted at her. "No! You shouldn't do this,this is not you!" She shouted in my face which my me flinch and i felt this sudden anger take over my body. "Ahh shut up!" I shouted,covering my ears with my hands. "No! Im not letting you go back this!" Josie shouted louder at me. Without thinking, i raised my hand and gave her a backhand across her face which made her immediately fall to the floor. I put both my hands onto my mouth,realizing what i had just done. "Oh my god,Josie im so so sorry!" I kneeled down next to her but she lifted up her hands in defense. "Get the fuck away from me you psychopath!" Josie shouted as she was crying on the floor. I quickly moved away from her and dropped to the floor. Josie got up,took her bag and ran out of my house.

I crimped myself up in the corner and held my knees against my chest.What the hell have i become? I hurt my bestfriend and now she completely hates me. I have no idea what has gotten over me,it's like i was this completely different person. I feel like im slowly falling apart and loosing myself. I sat in my corner sobbing and crying out loud. It feels like im trying to escape from this awful energy but it's just gettting worse. I have no idea what im going to do.

I got up and took my bag and took out a bottle of sleeping pills. I swollowed about five pills and layed on my bed. I stuffed my face into my pillow and continued crying. "What have i become?! Why am i like this?! Im so fucking stupid!" I kept sobbing into my pillow until i felt my breathing starting to get all slower and heavier. My heart rate started going more slower and i felt my body becoming more calm. My sobs became more softer and my body became more relaxed. Slowly,my mind starts fading away from everything and i lay on my bed completely fast asleep.

Thank you for 5k reads. I honestly never thought it would so far. Anyways,hope yall having an amazing day so far. Love yall lots!!!