chapter 17

I went downstairs to Josie,she was still on the couch and watching TV. She saw me coming downstairs so she took the car's keys and gave it to me as we walked out. She locked the door and we got into the car and i drove us to the mall.

We finally got to the mall and strolled around the stores to look for the perfect outfits for us. After a hour of looking around the shops we finally found the perfect two dresses. This is what we got....

Y/n's dress

Josie's dress

Josie's dress

We bought our dresses and before we left the mall we got us our ice cream

We bought our dresses and before we left the mall we got us our ice cream. Ice cream literally makes everything better. We left from the mall and we decided to get ready at my house. It was Saturday so my mom and sister we're still by her friend's house,they only supposed to come back Sunday evening. So we put on our dresses and did our makeup. I did the usuals,lip gloss witch mascara. But since we where going out i decided to add the eyeliner again,with that cat eye look. Josie put on some eyeshadow and mascara,she also put on some eyeliner but didn't do the cat eye look,she just wanted the top of her eye's to be a little dark,she then put on a little matt lipstick and we left. She was driving us to the club and i took a picture of us and posted it on my Instagram story. About 45 minutes later,we got to the club,gave our tickets and showed our fake IDs. We are only 16,but the makeup made us look a little bit older. We got in and it was big and dark. There were lights flashing around the whole place,and it was filled with people everywhere and there was a bar and a lounge.Josie started throwing her hands in the air and flowing with the music. She pulled me with her to the dance floor and started dancing with me,i decided to dance with her a little while. There where obviously other boys coming to dance by us,but we weren't in the mood to be soliciting with any males,we just wanted a night to ourselves. So whenever a male came to us we would put our hands infront of there chest and slowly push them away and shout,"GOOO-AWAAY!!" We had to shout due to the loud music that was playing. After an hour of dancing we sat down by the bar,completely out of breath. The server at the bar asked if we wanted anything to drink. "Yes!" Josie shouted. "Can i have a nice ice cold shot of tequila please?" The man nodded and asked if i wanted anything. "Can i just have a glass of water please?" I asked. The man gave me a confusing look and went to go get the drinks ready. "You doing really good y/n." Josie stated. I nodded and said,"Im only trying my best." The man came with Josie's small shot glass and my glass of water with ice in. I chugged the water down in two sips and put the glass down. Josie also took her one shot. "Im quick heading to the bathroom!" I said and Josie replied,"Okay,im just gonna get more shots for myself!" I went to the bathroom and made my hands wet with the taps water and softly slapped my face with my cold,wet hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and said,"Come on y/n. Its just a couple of people with alcohol,you can do this,just think about how good you're life is going now,you can't give in now. A couple of tipsy girls came in looked at me as if i was crazy for how i was talking to myself in the mirror. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT!!! I snapped at the girls causing them to walk quickly back out of the bathroom.

Josie's POV

y/n went to the bathroom and i just ordered some more tequila shots. After about 12 shots i went back to the dance floor and just danced out the rest of my frelings.
"Josie??" I heard a almost too familiar voice. I turned around and saw Brandon. "Brandon?? What the hell are you doing here?" I said in shock. "Well it's a club,why cant i be here?" Brandon said with an ugly tone. "Okay fine,just make sure you stay away from me." I said to Brandon and attempted to walk away from him but he grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me closer to him. "You're too young to be in here anyway,come on,im taking you to my house." Brandon said and pulled me by my wrist. I tryed to yank it loose but his grip was too tight,"Noo,i-i dont wanna go with you!!" I shouted at him but he didn't listern. I stomped on his foot causing him to let go my wrist."Owww!!! Bitch,are you crazy!?!?" He cried out in pain. "I said i didn't wanna fucking go with you!!" I shouted at Brandon. "Ohh you lil bitch,you're gonna regret what you did!!" He came closer,probably to attack me. "Ohh really?!" I said sarcastically and before he could do anything to me,i punched him in the face,causing his lip to bleed. My hand actually got a little sore since I've never really punched anyone before.

Y/n POV

I heard some chanting going on while i was in the bathroom. My mind immediately thought about Josie and i ran out of the bathroom to look for Josie. "Josie!?" I ran to the bar. "Josie!?" I went to the lounge. "Josie,where the fuck are you?!?!" I started to see a group of people standing around in a circle. I ran into the circle,shoving people out of my way. When i got in the circle i saw that Josie had punched someone in the face,my eyes widened as i saw the boy's mouth full of blood. I took a closer look and saw it was Brandon. Josie was rubbing her fist,probably because it was sore of punching Brandon,i can understand though,she never punched anyone before. Brandon started coming closer to attack her but Josie looked weak,i could see she was tired and that she was drunk. I ran to Brandon and pulled him by his hair to turn around to look at me. Once he looked at me i gave him one hard punch in his face causing him to fall on the floor. For a moment there,i couldn't believe what i had done,Brandon is much bigger than me but he fell on there floor of one punch from me. I guess his not as strong as he makes everyone think he is.He groaned out of pain."Come on,let's get out of here before we get kicked out." I said as i dragged Josie out of the club. I helped Josie get into the car and i got in the driver seat. I started the car and started driving. "I knew that this was going to be a bad idea." I said to Josie while she was groaning and tilting her head. "What do you mean, bad idea? She said giving an ugly looking expression. Before i could anything she said,"Well i-i had a freaking amazing time!!"she started waving her hands in the air. "I mean,i got drunk at a club,i danced with my girl,i got into a fight with my ex!!! And my best friend also fought with my ex!!" I gave her a confusing look. She looked back at me and smirked,"You can't tell me that...that wasn't an epic girl's night out." She said and giggled a little bit. "I guess you're right, i really never had a night like this bef..." Josie interrupted,"And im glad that i was able to have this crazy night with you." She said and clubbed her hand on my cheek and smiled,"I really love you man." Josie said and started putting her hand all over my face. "Okayy!!" I said and placed her hands back on her lap. "That's enough talking for you,go to sleep now." I said and kept my focus back on the road. Eventually,Josie started falling asleep and i-well i just kept on driving.

So only 3 people read my other chapter. Kinda disappointing but least people are reading i guess.
Anyways,if you enjoyed this story then a vote will really make me happy.