chapter 6

I ate finished and left the house and drove to Josie's house for our Bestie Date and to go buy our (you're choice of drink)at Starbucks. I didn't feel like greeting her parents so i just waited outside for her in my car and honked for her to come out. She came out of the house,struggling to put her jacket on.
She got in the car and her hair was still messy,she had bags around her eyes and was yawning so wide that she could swallow my whole car.

"You look horrible" i told her as i started to giggle a little.

Ugh,whatever. I just got home like a hour ago.

"Who?"

"Brandon."

"Where?"

"His house."

"How was it?"

"Aaa-maa-zing!!!"

"Condom or raw?"

"Condom."

"Female or male?"

"Female."

"Ohh my god Josie" I shouted and laughed at the same time.

*Time skip to when we got our drinks at Starbucks and went back into the car.*

As we're busy drinking our (you're choice of drink) in the car Josie asked me."So what did you do at the party while i was wondering off?"

"Ohh nothing much. I just drank a little,smoke a few cigarettes,slept with Aidan...

"Wait whattt!!!"Josie shouted in my face. "I knew that you two where going to hookup sometime"

"What noo!" I told her. "Maddy threw something in his drink to make him numb so that she could spend the night with him. So i took him to my house since i didn't know where he lives. And NOTHING else happened that night!!" I clearly made her understand.

We spent the rest of the day together and did whatever typical best friend stuff until it was time to home.

The next day (Sunday) my mom and sister were getting ready to go to church. Like every other Sunday,i was too exhausted to get up,or im just lazy.

*Time skip to Monday*

I got up,got ready and a what-not,and put on

  I put on my mascara and lip gloss and walked to school and got Josie along the way

  I put on my mascara and lip gloss and walked to school and got Josie along the way. We got to school and Josie went to her class and mine was more further. I put some books in my locker and suddenly someone slammed it closed. I turned around and see Maddy inches away from my face. I immediately see her pumped lips in my face and her hair was tied up into a high poney tail and her fake eyelashes were basically touching my forehead. She gave me her bitchy look and said,"What you did at my party was completely unacceptable,i will ruin you for what you did." I came up closer to her,causing her to back away a bit. I told her," If you ever...and i mean EVER come up to my face like that again,then I'll let everybody know that lil Maddy here tryed to poison a famous actor so that she could have sex with him." "No one will believe you,"she said. Hah!! I laughed out loud. "I bet my new 12k followers would beg to differ,since everyone here knows i only stand up for whats right." She had nothing else to say or do except walk away angrily.

*Time skip to lunch break*

Josie came with me to my locker to change my books. "So,should i still come over to study for tomorrow's History test?" Josie asked me. "Yeah of course i..." i get cut off my someone slamming my locker closed. "Ughh! What is it with people slamming my locker toda-" I turn around to see Aidan standing infront of me."

"I wanted to thank you properly for...what you did for me at the party" Aidan said with a wide smile

"Again,as i said before...DoNt MenTioN IT!" I said with some annoyed fake smile.

"Well,i wanna properly thank you." He said while putting his hands in his pockets and lifting up one eyebrow. "Let me take you somewhere after school"

"Sorry,but me and Josie got a study session after school soo...."

"We'll cancel!!" She said with some sly smirk on her face. "I can just ask Brandon to help me with the test,you two have fun".

"Great!!" Aidan said

"Yeah great!" I said sarcastically and went to go eat and gave Josie dirty looks,she didn't take much notice of me.

*Time skip to after school*

I came out of school,hoping Aidan forgot about taking me to...somewhere but he was already standing outside next to his car with some shades on and a smile on his face. He opened the passenger door in order for me to get in. I got in and just as he was about to close the i quickly closed it before he could. (I dont know why im acting like such a bitch with him) he got in the car and started to drive. As he was driving i took my bag and reached for my black shades(which looked way better than his lol) and put it on. "You got some pretty cool shades there", he said while looking on the road. "Yeah,it's really sunny and i hate making eye contact with people soo....im basically killing two birds with one stone". I said while keeping my focus on the road infront of me. He just gave a confused glance at me then focused again on the road. My attention was still focused on the road.