chapter 37

"That was wonderful y/n." He said. I didn't give answer,i couldn't give answer,it was as if i was completely paralyzed. Then i heard someone opening the door. "What the fuck!" I heard Aidan's voice.

As soon as i heard his voice i lifted myself up from the bed and kept the blanket against my body. "What the fuck is going on in here?!" Aidan shouted at the both of us. "Aidan,dude come on..." Austin spoke but got cut of by Aidan. "Fuck you Austin! I can't you had sex with my girlfriend" He shouted as tears where running down his face. "Hey,she's the one who threw herself on me!" Austin shouted in defense. I got a shocked expression on my face because i that it wasn't like that. "What the fuck! That's not true!" I shouted while still holding the blanket against myself. Aidan looked completely devastated and heartbroken. He ran out of the room and Austin followed after him as he was struggling to put no his  jeans. I got up from the bed and quickly tried to find my clothes. I managed to get my underwear,my bra and my shirt. I couldn't find my jeans anywhere. I saw this small shorts that was laying on a chair so i put it on. It looked like it belonged to another girl.  The shorts was a bit too small for me and the shirt was long and covered up the whole shorts but clothes were the least of my worries right now. I ran downstairs and saw Aidan and Austin still arguing.  Everyone in the house was around them and started recording and taking pictures of the two boys arguing. When everyone saw me coming down from the stairs they all started staring at me and also recorded me.

"You can have her! You both disgust me!" Aidan said and left the house. Everyone started looking at me and Austin but then Austin just stormed off somewhere further into his house.

Everyone then started looking at me,took photos of me,took videos of me,shouted things at me like,"How could you cheat on Aidan with his bestfriend!" "You're a slut!" "I hope you die in a ditch you whore!"

I couldn't take it anymore so i started walking out of the house and shoved everyone out of my way. When i came outside i was about to get into my car but then i saw that my car had been vandalized. There were dents in my car and it was covered in toilet paper and spray paint. On my car was "GO TO HELL YOU HOE!!" written on the side of my car in red spray paint. Someone even took out my car's battery so I wasn't able to drive home.

Usually I'd try to find and confront whoever did this and may even beat the hell out of them but i just didn't have the energy or motivation. I decided to walk back,since it was my only option.

Aidan's POV *Earlier in the day*

I stormed out of my house and got into my car and just started driving off to god know's where.

I can't believe y/n started using again. What was she thinking? I know she went through a lot these past few days but there are other ways to deal with that then getting high. Sometimes i just don't understand y/n. I get that i was wrong to just leave without telling her where i was going but i just couldn't face her at the moment.

I ended up at the beach that me and y/n where at when we went out together for the first time. I sat in my car that was parked in the parking lot and i took my phone. I thought i should text y/n and tell her where i am and that im coming home later. But just my luck,my phones battery was dead. "Shit." I mumbled to myself and got out of my car.

I climbed on a few rocks that was on shore and lead further down into the ocean. I then sat on one big rock and just watched the waves crashing onto shore and stared at the clouds from time to time. Im pretty sure that a few hours past by but i wouldn't know how long i was sitting there because my phone was dead so i wasn't able to check the time. I climbed off the rocks and began to walk across the sand of the beach. The beach is honestly such a wonderful place to relax and clear you're thoughts. I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw this familiar looking girl. She was commanding her friend to take better pictures of her. She had on a shiny purple two-piece bathing suit and a big hat. The girl looked at me and came over to me and started waving. "Hey Aidan!" As the girl came closer i managed to see who it was. It was Maddy,that annoying girl that y/n hates so much. "Not this,not now." I mumbled to myself. I didn't feel like socializing with people right now,especially not Maddy.