chapter 26

I put on my pjs and went to lay in my bed. I decided to scroll a little through Instagram,people were still posting horrible things about me because i 'cheated on Aidan' but i decided not to take much notice of it. I put off my phone and dosed off to sleep.

*Time skip to the next morning*

I woke up and looked at the time on my phone,it was 10:25am and i saw that Aidan had sent a text just a few minutes ago ago

Aidan
Morning beautiful!!

Y/n
Hey handsome!

Aidan
You ready for today?

Y/n
Depends...what are you doing?

Aidan
Nope. It's a surprise! Btw,pack in a bathing suit.

Y/n
Lol.I think you just spoiled the whole suprise.

Aidan
Lol whatever. I'll be there in a half and hour.

I put down my phone and packed in my bathing suit

I'd actually preferred a simple one piece,but Josie got it for me last year for my birthday and it was the only bathing suit i had since i never bought myself one,so i guess i didn't really have much of a choice

When i was done packing stuff in my bag...like bathing suit,sun screen,shades,snacks etc i got ready and put on my outfit...

like bathing suit,sun screen,shades,snacks etc i got ready and put on my outfit

I heard someone knocking on the door and i instantly knew it was Aidan. I ran downstairs,quickly greeted my mom and Stacy and pushed Aidan out of the door before he could have a proper conversation with my mom. "That was kinda mean." Aidan said with a fake frown on his face. "Yeah well i didn't feel like hearing her say words like dont smoke! Dont drink! Or im sending you away!" I mimicked her voice in a childish tone. We got in the car and we both out our shades on before Aidan started the car. "Send you away? Would she really do that?" Aidan asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Honestly,i don't know. That woman would literally do anything to be perfect." I scoffed and  rolled my eyes."Which is why I'm trying to be on her good side,cause i really dont wanna get sent away" I continued while looking down at my hands. "Well,no matter what you do,i don't think she'll ever send you away." Aidan stated confidentially while keeping his focus on the road. "Live with my mom for 16 years and see if you're still going to utter that sentence" i muttered under my breath so that Aidan couldn't hear.

Flashback
"But mom i don't want to go there!" I screamed and begged my mom.
"Their just are trying to help and comfort us because of you're dad's passing. My mom stated frustratedly.
"But i don't want there help,not their help! I said slightly rising my voice.
"Enough y/n! Were going and that's it!" My mom shouted at me which actually made me a little scared. "Mom,why are you yelling at y/n?" Stacy said while standing on the top of the stairs looking a bit sad and frightened. "Stacy,get in the car. We're leaving now." My mom said not looking at Stacy but still looking at me with a frustrated look. I sighed and marched to car since i knew my mom wasn't going to listern to me. As she was driving i was just staring at the window.
My mom got invited to have dinner by one of those rich people who lives in those quiet and fancy areas,i hated it there. They think that money is just the key to every problem,like spoiling my my family for a one night dinner after loosing my dad just to make them feel good about themselves. And there kids...don't even get me started,they practically do nothing for themselves,they just get everything handed to them and never face any challenges. But obviously not all rich people are like that...but i had an awfully bad feeling about tonight.
"We're here." My mom said and we all got out of the car. And i have to say that the house looked like a fucking mansion. My mom had knocked on the door and a lady had opened it. She was blonde and had on a beautiful white dress. "Good evening,please come in." The lady said with a friendly smile. We walked inside and she showed us to the dinner table. My mom looked very fascinated about their big house and Stacy was also admiring the nice chandelier,meanwhile i just wanted to be at home. The lady then showed us to the dinner table. "Some of the food are still busy warming up so..." she turned to face me," y/n if you want,my daughter is upstairs with her friends. You can go if you..." i interrupted the lady. "No,thank you." I said and gave a fake smile. My mom gave a glare at me," Uhm,y/n. Don't you think it will do a little bit good to get yourself some more friends." My mom said,obviously not wanting me around her. "But i don't need anymore friends,mom." I sassed. My mom then got up from the chair and pulled me to the hallway. "What is wrong with you!?" My mom whispered but also kinda yelled. "Nothing. I said i dont need more friends." I replied. "Just...go!" My mom said irritatedly. "But i don't want to g-" my mom interrupted me. "Can't you just not be an embarrassment to me in public and just please be normal,for once."
Ouch! That actually hurt. I didn't reply back and went to asked the lady to show me her daughter's room,she pointed out the room to me and i walked over to her room.
         ___________________________

While Aidan was driving i turned up the radio and started singing along with the music that was playing. The car's windows were rolled down and i kept on singing from the top of my lungs,people were obviously looking at me as if i was crazy but i didn't give a single shit. Aidan just laughed at how i was singing my heart out but eventually he also joined in.
We finally got to a parking space close to the beach. We both got out,took our bags out of the car and we walked. But it looked like we were walking to...some group of people sitting by the beach. Who the hell are these people??

"Aidan? Who exactly are we going to?" I asked and narrowed my eye's to take a good look at the people,since we were still a distance away. "It's the cast of the Umbrella Academy." Aidan said as if it was nothing. "What!?" I shouted which caused Aidan to get a fright. "How can you take me to meet the cast of the Umbrella Academy and not tell me about it?!" I shouted nervously. "They were planning to hang all hand out today so i thought you could tag along. I thought you would've been happy to see them." Aidan complained. "I am happy...it's just their f-famous...a-and i wasn't expecting to see them." I said shyly. Aidan suddenly let out a loud laugh at how silly i was being. "Don't laugh at me!" I shouted and hit his arm. "Oww!" Aidan groaned. The whole Umbrella Academy cast watched me and Aidan from a distance away and saw mine and Aidan's childish argument. "Come on y/n,their just people." Aidan begged and pulled me by my wrists. "No Aidan,their not just people! Their famous people!" I shouted while trying to pull myself back. A boy started jogging away from the group and came to us,i didnt take much note of it because i was still trying to pull back from Aidan. "Are you two done?" We both heard a voice and we suddenly froze. The boy was now standing infront of us,chuckling at how silly we both looked. "You two are kinda embarrassing yourselves infront of all these people." The boy said motioning around to all the people around the beach. "Sorry Dante." Aidan said at the boy,who's name is apparently Dante. "It's just y/n that's scared to meet all of you because you're famous." Aidan continued and i hit his arm again. "Ow. Stop it!" Aidan complained. "No worries!" Dante shouted and threw his arm around my neck and let me walk with him," I'll introduce you to everyone." I smiled at how nice this boy was being but then Aidan came and took his arm off me and smiled,as if he wasn't getting a bit jealous.

Hii everyone!!! So my exams has started and i really need to put my focus on my exams so i will not be updating right now,but i promise that when exams are over I'll continue the story. HAVE A GOOD DAY YALL!!