chapter 15

I got into my car and drove to Josie's house. Its actually just a bit of a walking distance but i wanted to get there as quick as possible and i dont think I'd be very comfortable with people watching me running to Josie in my hoodie,sweatpants and fluffy morning slippers. It was a bit rude of me for leaving Aidan alone by my house,but my best friend needed me and im going to be there for her because i know for a fact she would do this same for me no matter what.

I got to Josie's house and and quickly opened the door(she unlocked it for me) and went inside. I looked around and saw that she was sitting on the couch with a blanket over her. Her eye's were red and puffy, the top of her sweater was all wet,probably because of her tears. I looked at her and gave her a comforting smile. "Look for a movie that we can watch. Im gonna get the ice cream. Okay?" She gave a small smile,nodded and took the remote to look for a movie. I came back from the kitchen,where i got the ice cream and threw myself on the couch right next to her and closed myself with the blanket she had on her.

Halfway through the movie i looked at her,put my hand on her knee causing her to look back at me. "You ready to tell me what happened?" I asked her and gave a warming smile. "Okay fine" she sighed and started explaining.

(Flashback to Friday night)

Josie's POV

It was nice spending some alone time with Brandon at this restaurant. It was the first time in a long time that had i a night with Brandon all to myself because I've been spending most of my time with y/n. Not that im complaining though,she really did need my help,it was difficult for her to stop using drungs and drinking alcohol and on top of that,the drama with Aidan really got to her.

"Thanks for bringing me here Brandon,i really appreciated it." I said and drank a little of my water.

"No problem babes. We hardly get to spend any time together,so i just want to make the best out what we have".

I nodded my head and continued to eat the rest of my food.

"Cause you know,i never get to see you cause you're always with y/n." Brandon said with an ugly tone.

"Uhmm and what is that supposed to mean?" I asked and wiped my mouth with the napkin.

"Well ever since you're friend quit being a junkie,she's been all clingy and and whenever im with you then she's also around."

"Well she's my best friend and she's going through a really hard time!" i started to raise my voice a little.

"Ugh,whatever." He rolled his eyes. "Im going to use the restroom,wait here."

Brandon walked off to the restroom  and i actually got a little pissed at him,so i just took out my phone and scrolled through Instagram. I saw a video on Aidan's story and saw that he was at this old rusty place with people and a girl was with him. It looked like he was at a party in a very dangerous area. I went outside the restaurant and called y/n to let her know what i just saw.

After the call,that was about 10 minutes, i went back into the restaurant. I saw Brandon sitting at our table. He looked a little angry,im not sure for why. I walked to our table and sat on my chair.

"Where were you?" Brandon said while looking down at the table.

"I-i had to call y/n. It was kinda impor-" Brandon then cutt me off.

"Oh of course! Y/n! Y/n! Y/n! Everything's always about y/n,even when y/n not here!!" Brandon shouted.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you being such an asshole?!" I started to raise my voice.

A waiter came to our table and said,"Excuse me,but uh...the rest of the people are getting quite uncomfortable...so if you two could keep it a little-" the waiter got cutt of my Brandon.

"No need,we were just about to leave." Brandon said and left some money on the table.

We left the restaurant and Brandon drove me home. There was just complete awkward silence.

Then next morning i got up really early and called Brandon,he didnt answer. Probably because of our fight from last night. I got ready and decided to go see him by his house to apologize for what happened, i hate it when we fight. I still had an extra key to get in Brandon's house incase he lost his,which always happens. I unlocked it and went inside. I walked over to Brandon's room and slowly opened his door. I couldn't believe my eye's,i wanted the floor to swollow me up,i didn't know what to do.

"BRANDON!!!!" I shouted while standing right outside his room and saw him getting it on in bed with some other girl. He lifted himself up in shock and the girl also looked up and covered herself with blankets. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!" I shouted while tears were running down my face. "Josie! Wait! Ju-just let me explain." He said and jumped out of bed quickly put on some underwear.
I ran out of his room,threw his house key somewhere on the floor and just kept running. Before i got out the front door Brandon grabbed me by my wrist and shouted."Josie i said wait!" I turned around and gave him a dead stare and said,"Touch me again,and i will kill you." I yanked my wrist loose and stormed out the door and went back to my house. I immediately threw myself on the couch and called y/n.

(Back to the present)

Y/n POV

After Josie explained everything that happened all i did was just give her a massive hug. She started sobbing on my shoulders and well....i cried a little too i guess. I released her from her hug and looked at her. I wiped her tears and said,"No more crying. You are an amazing girl,and a great best friend. Any guy would be lucky as hell to date you,you dont need Brandon. Im sure it won't be long before you end up dating a guy just as amazing as you. "Thanks y/n,but i think im going to have little break from guys now." Josie said,busy finishing the last of her ice cream.

I then got a phone call from Aidan. I picked it up.

"Hey Aidan."

Josie looked at me and made her eye's wide and she smiled.

"Hey,y/n. Where are you?"

"Im by Josie. Why are you asking?"

"Well,i wanna come and drop off you're houses key so text me Josie's address. Okay?"

"Sure."

"And uhmm,is Josie okay?"

"Not really,she found out that Brandon cheated on her."

"Well his an asshole,Josie can get way better than him."

"I know right!"

Josie started giggling for how we were both talking shit about Brandon. I said good bye to Aidan then put off the phone. I texted Aidan the address and Josie came scooting more closer to me.

"Please explain." Josie said.

"Okay,so...me and Aidan are dating now...uhm and we had err...you know...did the thing last night. I said and started getting a bit shy.

"Ohh. My. God" Josie's mouth dropped and she was completely frozen.

"Okay...please dont make a big deal out of this." I pleaded.

"Fine. But only because im super exhausted."

"Awww,but i thought that we could go to the mall or to the movies and just explore the day. I wanna do whatever i can to keep you happy."

"Well...it would really make me happy if my best girl could just sit here with me and comfort me. Josie said with a soft smile.

I nodded and scooted closer to Josie and we watched more movies.