chapter 11

I made myself a sandwich and watched a little TV until it was time for me to get ready for my hangout,or date,or a date with a friend. Ohh i don't know anymore.

Mom POV

When i came back from work i fetched my youngest daughter(her name is Stacy btw)from her after care and came home. Y/n was upstairs in her room,like always. I heard noises coming from her room. I heard banging and groaning in her room,i immediately started to imagine stuff. I ran upstairs and opened her door and ran in her room. "Y/n i really hope you're not...!!!" I couldn't complete my sentence. Y/n was  banging her closet closed and sighing loud out of frustration. The floor was full of clothes and there were lots of hair products and cosmetics on her bed and table. Y/n turned around and saw me. "Is everything okay in here?" I asked. "No mom its not okay. I have a date with this friend of mine and i have no idea what to wear." She whined. "Do y-you want me to help you out?" I asked nervously since we are on bad speaking terms and that we're not really so close anymore.

Y/n POV
My mom asked me if she should help me out with getting ready for my date. I was surprised because I didn't expect her to ask me that. "Yeah. I mean whatever,sure". I said and sat on my my bed. My mom looked through my clothes for a few minutes. She shook her head and went out my room. I was just sitting on my bed looking confused. 3 minutes later she came back with a black dress. It was an off-shoulder dress with long sleeves.
This is how it looked...

My mouth dropped to the floor when i saw that dress

My mouth dropped to the floor when i saw that dress. My mom smiled and said,"This was the dress i wore when i went on my first date with you're dad,i was about you're age so i think it will fit you."

I fitted on the dress and it was a perfect fit. I Smiled and turned to my mom and saw tears in her eyes and she had a wide smile on her face. "You look beautiful." She said as a tear came down her face. I went to her and gave her a hug. "Okay so let's do you're hair." She said as she slowly released me from the hug. She straightened my hair and made a simple half up and half down hairstyle, she said that she and Stacy are going to visit a friend of her's for the went so im incharge of looking after the house,i noded and she went out of the room and let me do my makeup,which was just a little gloss and mascara,i then decided to add a little bit of eyeliner to the look. I put on my heels...

I took my small bag and before i went out of my room i walked over to my draw

I took my small bag and before i went out of my room i walked over to my draw. I unlocked it and took a pistol out. My dad secretly gave it to me and told me not to tell anyone i have it. When he gave it to me he told me that he will always try his best to be there for me when i need him,he gave me the gun and said there will be a day when his not going to able to protect me anymore, so i have to learn how to protect myself and the people i love. I then put the pistol in my small bag because literally anything can happen. I went downstairs and got into my car.Jordan sent me the location of the restaurant and i drove there.

*Time skip to the restaurant*

I got to the restaurant and saw Jordan sitting at a table with another chair. The place looked so fancy,it was white everywhere,the table cloths where nice and silky,there were these small vases of little flowers on each table and there were 3 sets on forks,knives and spoons for each person. Why would a person want to eat with so much utensils??

I walked over to Jordan and he saw me as i sat down. He looked at me from head to toe with his eyes widened.

"You look beautiful y/n!" He said

"Thank you Jordan, you dont look to bad yourself" i said and smiled at him

He had on the basic black and white suite. His hair was still curly but he made it a little wet to make it look more neater. He had such a nice smile and he has those lovely light hazel color eyes,but there was something wrong,the feeling wasn't right. I looked into his eyes but then i realized....it's not Aidan's eyes. Wait what??? What the hell am i saying??

We ordered from the menu and i could hardly pronounce any of the words on this menu. I ordered(you're choice of food and drink) and Jordan ordered his.
A few minutes later while me and Jordan were chatting the waiter brought our food. I just started eating from my food when Jordan started talking.

"Uhmm y/n?" Jordan said and i looked up at him. "So,i really like you and i would really love it if you would consider being my girlfriend." He then pulled out a beautiful silver chain to give to me.

I saw it and chocked a little on my food when i saw the chain...and for what he just told me. I quickly drank a little of my drink and looked at him. Just as i was about to say something my phone started ringing. I saw that it was Josie calling me,what exactly would she want now? "I-im sorry Jordan,i really need to take this." I said too him and stood up. "Sure I'll be right here he said." I answered the phone and went outside the restaurant.

"Yeah Josie,what do you need?" I said impatiently

"Okay,so Brandon went to use the bathroom so i decided to go on Instagram and guess what i saw..."

"What Josie?! What?!" I screamed.

"I saw Aidan's Instagram story and it looked like his at this crazy junkyard party." She said worriedly.

"Okay...so?" I asked confused.

"I know you're trying to forget about him but he looked really fucked up,like he was happy,but more like the drunk or high type of happy,and it looks like he can get in serious trouble and im actually worried. I think you should check on him."

"Why should i do it??"

"Because he fuckin likes you y/n. He couldn't stand seeing you with Jordan so he went to this dangerous place to get wasted!"

"Ohh....well....Jordan just asked me to be his girlfriend."

"I knew it!!!" She shouted through the phone.

"Okay!! No need to scream." I want to go make sure that Aidan's okay but Jordan's inside,waiting for me to give him an answer. What do i dooo??!!" I panicked.

"My girl. You're going to have to choose between Aidan and Jordan. And i wish i could help but i really need to go now."

"Its okay." I sighed.

"Bye y/n. Good luck!!And keep me updated!!"

Josie then hung up the phone and just stood there. I was still outside,i took some deep breaths and went back inside. Jordan was still sitting there,he was busy looking down and playing with his hands. The chain was still in the small box on the table. He didnt eat a single thing from his plate. I then walked over to him.