chapter 35

Whenever im with him he just makes me feel so warm and comfortable. It was so hard for me when i lost TP and Josie,im definitely going to try my utmost best to try and keep Aidan in my life.

I woke up the next morning and checked the time on my phone. It was 11:23. Aidan wasn't in the bed anymore so i got up,brushed my teeth and took a shower. I knew what day it was today. Today was the exact day that my dad died. As i was standing in the shower,tears where racing down my face. I was planning to go to my dad's grave and just sit there and maby put some flowers by his grave,i did it every time this year. I got out of the shower and wrapped the towel around myself and wrapped another one around my wet hair. I went out of the bathroom and walked back to Aidan's room. There was a plate of pancakes and golden syrup over,with a small flower and a cup of black coffee next to the plate. I smiled at the small gesture. I looked outside through the window and  saw it was a bit cloudy and misty. I looked through my bag for some clothes,since im going to my dad's grave i want to look a bit nice and neat. I put on...

 I put on

Well...except for the heels,i can't walk in them and it's completely uncomfortable. Instead of the heels i put on my black pair of Nike's.

I took the plate of pancakes and sat on Aidan's bed. I begun to eat of the pancakes and then Aidan came in the room. "Morning, you look pretty." Aidan said and sat next to me on the bed.

"Thank's. Ohh and thanks for the breakfast by the way." I said as i stuffed my mouth with pancakes.

"No problem, but are you like going to church or something?" Aidan asked because he knew that this isint my usual style.

I avoided eye contact with him and looked down to my breakfast. "No. Im going to visit my dad's grave. Today is the day when he passed away."

"Ohh,is this why you've been acting so weird lately?"

"No."

I had to tell him sooner or later about what happened. I know his not going to be too happy but I'm really hoping that he'll at least try to understand. But i was ready to tell him everything. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"I went for an evening stroll,then i ended up by my old friend's house,TP.
It was all going good but then the cops came,they shot him and he died." Suddenly i felt how my cheeks were starting to burn up and felt the my eye's starting to get all watery. "I got so scared and angry that i slapped the officer and he arrested me. I spent the night in the Juvenile detention center and when i tryed to fought back they put me in this awful dark place with nowhere to sleep. I cried for hours in that place." I haven't even noticed the tears falling down my face as i was talking. "Ohh my gosh,y/n im so sorry." Aidan said and put his hand on my shoulder before i continued talking. "I tired to tell Josie about it but we got into this argument and then she caught me using cocaine,she tried to stop me but i punched her so..." before i could continue Aidan cut me off.

"Wait what?! You where using again?? And you punched her?!" Aidan said in complete shock

I begun to panic at how Aidan had reacted and i didn't know what else to say."No,i-i didn't mean for it to happen i err-"

"No y/n! You hurt you're best friend and she just tried to help you!" Aidan raised his voice.

"You know out of all people i actually thought that you would of actually understand!" I complained.

He got up from his bed and stood infront of me."I can't believe you started using again, you should've known better!" Aidan said looking completely disappointed.

"Don't tell me what i should do! You have no idea how hard it was for me last weekend!" I shouted while crying at the same time.

"I got to be somewhere" Aidan said and took his key's and left the house. He got into his car and drove away. He didn't even say where he was going. He probably went again to that rich kid,Austin. I couldn't still chase after him,i had to be by my dad's grave. I washed my face and put on some of Maddy's powder around my eye's to cover up the bags. I put on some mascara and lip gloss.

I left Aidan's house and got into my car. I then started driving to the graveyard. It was still a bit misty and cloudy but i managed to look through it.
I really didn't expect Aidan to get such a negative reaction,i thought that he'd actually be supportive about this whole situation but i guess not. Before i went to the graveyard i made a quick stop at a small flower shop. I bought a bunch of flower's and continued driving. I got to the graveyard and started walking past a lot of crosses and big stones and passed a giant log from a tree and then i saw my dad's grave. The wooden cross in the ground was all wet and dirty. The top end of the cross was broken down and his name and information was completely faded away. Im familiar with his grave because of the big log a few feet away from his cross. I placed the flowers on his grave and sat on the ground infront of the grave.

"Hi dad. I bet you're wondering why im here alone. The first year when you left so me,mom and Stacy came to visit. Then the year after that it was just me and Stacy. Now...it's just me. By the way,i got my first boyfriend. We got into an argument today but his nice, you would've probably hated him. You hated every boy that spoke to me." I started to chuckle a little. "You just couldn't stand the fact that i was actually growing up. I really miss you dad. It's been horrible without you" i sniffed and wiped the tears off my face. "It feels like everyone's leaving me and i don't know what to do. I could always come to you for advice and you'd always know exactly what to say." I put my hand infront of my mouth to prevent me from sobbing out loud. "Just know that i love you dad,I'll never stop loving you." I sat there for awhile and just let out everything and cried to myself. Time started passing by and i got up from the ground. "It was good to see you again. See you soon dad, i love you." I blew a kiss and started walking back to my car.

I sat in my car for a moment to try and get myself together. I took a packet of tissues out of my car's cubbyhole and wiped my tears. I reapplied my power and mascara and put on some eyeliner. I took my phone and looked at the time and saw it was 6:33pm. I went to Aidan's contact and phoned him. It rang but he didn't pick up. I then sent him a voice message. "Hey Aidan,can we please talk? You're the only person i have left in my life and i really don't wanna loose you. Please call me back so we can talk about this,please." I put off my phone and decided to drive to Austin's house since that's where Aidan's  always at

I've been reading a few comments and it's honestly so hilarious😂. Thank's for all you're support,it really pushes my motivation to continue this story❤❤