chapter 22

"I guess we can go to the park or something after getting our drinks at Starbucks." I sighed. Stacy's eyes,s lightened up and she had a wide smile on her face. "Yayyyy!" She said and clapped her hands together. I just sighed and drove on until we got to our destination.

Me and Stacy both got out of my car and went into Starbucks. I ordered myself a (you're favorite drink) and bought Stacy a chocolate milk. We sat inside Starbucks and waited for Jordan to come,Stacy just sighed out of boredom. Jordan then finally came inside and sat with us,we greeted and started talking.
"So...it's good to see you and everything,but why meet up all of a sudden?" Jordan asked and gave a confusing look. "I actually wanted to apologize...and,well i wanted to say thank you." I replied. Our conversation then got interrupted by Stacy complaining." Y/n! I wanna go to the park,it's boring here!" She whined. I sighed and stood up from my chair,"Sorry about her Jordan,can we continue this conversation at the park?" Jordan nodded and quickly ordered a drink before getting into the car with me and Stacy. Me and Jordan were both silent on our way to the park,it's just Stacy that was singing with every song that played on the radio,Jordan watched Stacy in amusement because of all the words she knew of all different songs and i just kept a straight face and drove until we got to the park.

We finally got to the park and Stacy immediately got out of my car and ran to the swing set. Me and Jordan got ourselves a bench close to were Stacy was playing.

"So,im asking again,why did you want to meet up with me?" Jordan asked.

"Like i said..." i paused and gave out a big sigh,"I want to apologize and thank you."

"For what exactly?" Jordan asked looking confused and getting slightly bit annoyed.

"I wanted to say that im sorry for using you to make Aidan jealous and leaving in the middle of our date. It was completely selfish of me and i should've handled the situation better."

"Yeah,i mean what you did to me was kind of a shitty thing,but it's okay. You wear just being honest with me and i also completely got over you,no offense though."

I stared to chuckled a little,"None taken,i didn't really expect you to have feelings for me for too long."

Jordan started to also chuckle a little bit but then continued with the topic," So, what did you want to thank me for?" He asked.

"Well,thanks to you I've been sober for a whole 3 months." I said with a smile on my face.

Jordan's face lit up and his eye's went wide of how surprised he was," Oh my god...y/n that's amazing,congratulations!"

I laughed at how silly he was being,"Yeah,it's all thanks to you,you forced me to stop and well...it's been tough at first,but my life has really gotten better after i stopped using."

I knew that Jordan was getting a little overwhelmed of what i told him. He never thought that he would be the reason why my life has gotten so much better,i didn't even realize it at first. Jordan was looking down at his hands,trying to accept that fact that he actually made my life much more better. I moved closer to him and lifted up his chin,he then looked into my eye's and i started to smile," You're like my guardian angel,you came into my life and guided me to the right path to have a better life...a-and for that...im extremely grateful for." I told Jordan while looking deep into his light hazel color eye's. Him hearing what i had just said gave him an extremely big smile that made him grab me on my shoulders and pulled me into a tight hug. I immediately hugged him back and just enjoyed the feeling of hugging one of my closest friends again,i had really missed Jordan. We both then pulled away from the hug and Jordan held both my hands into his," Aidan should be really happy to have you in his life y/n." Jordan said while keeping my hands and still looking deep into my eye's. I chuckled a little at his comment and then gave a confident look,"Im sure he already know's how lucky he is." I said and dramatically flipped my hair one side. We both laughed at my action. Suddenly Jordan looked kind of sad which obviously made me concerned about him. I put my hand on his shoulder and he looked up at me,"Whats bothering you?" I asked with a warming smile on my face. He sighed and eventually started talking," So,my dad actually got this new job...it's kinda far from here so uhh,we have to move." He said looking down again. "Where do you have to move." I said in a kind of sad tone. I finally got my close friend back and now he's going to move to god knows where. "My dad got a job as a manager at this big company in New Zealand,so uhh..we're moving there tomorrow." Jordan said sounding even sadder. I gave a surprised look at first but then decided to just give a small smile and tryed to understand the situation to make it better for Jordan,since that's all i can do. I hugged him from the side and said,"Well,being a manager of a major company is one badass job,so isn't that kinda a good thing?" I asked trying to see the better side if things. "Well yeah,but what about me,i dont have any other family or no friends over there,i-i have nothing." He said. "Ohh hell no!" I removed myself from the side hug,"Jordan,look at me." He was still still looking down at his hands. "I SAID LOOK AT ME!" I tightly gripped my hands on his shoulders and forced him to face me,he got frightened of my sudden actions. "You are a wonderful person,you are going to have plenty of friends before you even know it!! Fuck,the girls are going to be lining up to date you Jordan!! So you're going to have to put on those big boy pants and take New Zealand on like a boss!! Okay?!" I said while slowly loosening my grip on his shoulders. "Why do you always have to be this aggressive?" Jordan asked while rubbing his shoulders. "Sometimes someone just needs a little bit of tough love,that all." I said and giggled a little. "So...now what?" Jordan asked. "Now....im going to spend as much time as i can with my friend." I said and nudged his shoulder.

We talked for a while,made jokes and even played with Stacy on the park. The sun started setting and honestly,it looked so beautiful,it was getting late so we had to go home. We then got into to car and i started driving. I had my shades on because even though the sunset was beautiful,i couldn't let it shine in my eyes while im driving,Jordan sat in the passenger seat and Stacy was sleeping on the back seat because of how exhausted she was from playing on the park whole afternoon. I got to Jordan's house and got out of the car with him and walked with him to his front door. "Thanks for the amazing day y/n." Jordan said. "Ohh,it's nothing...just don't be a stranger when you're all settled in in New Zealand." I teased him. "You better come and visit you asshole." I said and playfully pushed his shoulder. We both shared laughs and then looked at eachother with a sad tone knowing that we wont see eachother for a very long time. I pulled Jordan into a tight hug and layed my chin onto his shoulder while he rested his chin on head. A tear started falling down my face knowing that this is going to be the last hug from Jordan in a long time. "Im really going to miss you." I mumbled in his shoulder but he was able to understand me. "I'm going to miss you too y/n." He said. We both slowly pulled away from the hug and he saw the tears in my eye's. He cubbed his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears away with his thumbs. "I guess i should get going now,before it gets more dark." I said in a sad tone,i walked over to my car and Jordan waited by his front door till i was completely out of site,he then went inside his house.

When i got home it wasn't that late but it was already dark. I parked my car and carried Stacy into her bed and went to put on my pajamas. I checked my phone while laying in bed. I saw a message from Aidan,he sent it like an hour ago. He sent a screenshot of an Instagram post. I opened the image and saw a picture of me and Jordan hugging at the park earlier today. I mouth dropped when i saw the picture,the caption was,"I knew y/n made some very bad choices in her life but this is too far!! How could she ever cheat on Aidan!?"

"OHH HELL NO!!"

Ohhh things are about to get juicy!! Im just going to leave you on this cliffhanger,really hope you enjoyed the story so far. Love yall!!!