chapter 8

I sat against the door crying and screaming. 15 minutes later i realized there were still some of that fancy wine under my bed that i still stole from my aunt's house. I took the 3 different types of wines and mixed some of it together in a silver water bottle and put it in my school bag. Just incase. I then threw myself on my bed and fell asleep.

The next morning my alarm went off. I couldn't sleep,properly because of all the shit that went on last night. I got up and looked in the mirror,and around my eyes were as black af. I felt more angrier today so i just put on...

I took my bag,grabbed an apple and walked out the house,not even looking at my mom

I was walking and as usual i got Josie.

"You look horrible!"

"I know."

"Why."

"Aidan Gallagher"

"How?"

"We had a great time but then we had a bad time. And thats all information in gonna be providing." I said as i lit up my cigarette.

"Okay then" Josie said as she lifted her hands up in surrender.

As we were walking,we didn't really talk much. She knew i wanted some silence and she respected that. So the rest of the walk was just quiet.

We got to school and Josie went to her class and i went to my locker that was right next to my first class. But i saw people running to somewhere in the the school,like there was a fight or something. I went to see what was happening and when i got through all the people than i saw it.

Aidan making out with a girl. But this girl,she looked familiar. She had a long,high ponytail and her crop top with her high waisted jeans. And there were those long ass fake eyelashes. It was Maddy!! The girl's face Aidan was busy sucking off was Maddy!!!
I immediately stopped them and asked,"What the actual fuck is going on here!!".
"Ohh,didn't you hear?? Me and Aidan are dating now." My mouth was practically lying on the floor and my eye were so wide that my eyeballs could pop out. "Well, you should've known it wouldn't take this long...i mean the most sexy and popular girl in school dating the handsome actor. I mean you should've seen it coming." Maddy said as she was leaning against Aidan and his hand was around her waist. Not to mention all those people where still standing around us. "So you're really going to date the girl that tryed to poison you?!?!" I shouted at Aidan. The people around us started gasping. Maddy looked worried at first but then she said."Jealousy is an ugly emotion on you y/n. I mean to accuse me something so horrible...i..i just can't. She started to hug Aidan. I just gave her a nasty look than looked at Aidan again and said,"So you're really going to do this,huh?" He just lifted up his shoulders and gave a "idgafau" look.
I did one of those lowkey,phyco,angry chuckles and told Maddy,"I think you should go buy you're boyfriend some pads and panties because his just a big pussy." I walked away from them and went to my class,which haven't started yet. Everyone that was standing around us where shouting and where like "Yoooo!!", "Jade is back everyone!!","Y/n is a total baddie,i love it!!!"

When i got in the class i took out my silver bottle and started drinking up almost the whole bottle. Someone came in the class,it was a boy,im sure he followed me in here. But i know this boy. I looked at him and said "Heyyyy!! You're that curly cutie." He chuckled at first but then gave a proper look at me. He saw i wasn't acting normal. "Uhmm y/n are you okay?" He asked. "Yeahhhhh of course(hiccup) i am!" I said then took another sip from my bottle. He took the bottle off me and immediately got the the smell of different types of strong wines. "What the hell kind of wine are you drinking?!" He asked very worried. "I (hiccup) dont know." I said while my face was as read as a tomato and my eyes were getting heavy. "Come on,you cant be in school looking like this!" The boy said dragging me out the class with my arm around him. "Nooo...where (hiccup) where are you taking me. I wanna drink moreeee!!" I shouted as he was almost carrying me out the school. "Relax. Im just going to take you some place safe until you sober up." The boy said very calmly. I was too weak to say anything back.

Aidan's POV
As i was about to go to my class i saw this boy walking out the school with y/n. She didn't look too well,it looked like this boy tryed to get her drunk or something,so he could take her. I couldn't just let this happen so i decided to run after them. I got out of the school and saw the boy putting y/n in his car. "Yep,something bad is definitely about to happen". I thought to myself and ran to the boy before he was able to get in his car.

"Hey! Leave y/n alone you freak" i shouted

"Dude what the hell is wrong with you,im just trying to help her" the boy snapped back.

"Well she doesn't need you're help. You're already got her drunk and im not going to let you take her to God knows where!! I shouted and came closer to him

"Listern man,you cant just assume you're own shit and go accusing people!!"

I punched the boy in his face and he tackled me. We were both on the floor punching each other.

Y/n POV

I saw i was in someone car. I looked around,numb af and saw 2 people fighting. It was that curly head boy and Aidan fighting. I put all my strength into my arm and opened the door. I shouted as loud as i could. "STOOOP!!" And i let out a big sigh. They both then stopped punching each other and looked at me while they were on the floor.

Aidan got up and told me,"Y/n i dont know what this boy did to you,but im here to get you. Come on,im taking you back to class.

The curly haired boy got up and said,"Dude are you crazy?? You see shes completely fucked up right now,you cant her to class now!!"

"Just shut up!!" Aidan shouted at the boy

"Both of you shut up!!" I shouted with my eye's closed. "Aidan this boy didn't do anything to me. I made myself drunk because youuuu are dating my worst enemy after you told me that you wanted to be with me. I saved you from that witch and yet you go running back to her?!?! You did this to me Aidan. You're the reason why im acting and looking like this right now!! So don't you come and act like some hero when you're actually the villain!! You ruined my life!!!" I shouted at Aidan while tears were dropping from my face. Tears where also all over Aidan's face. He was just silent,and walked back into the school. The curly haired boy then came into the car.