chapter 19

"OooOoo!!! Y/n's got a boyfriend!!" Stacy started mocking me. I ran after her to get my sweater and she started running away from me. "Give my sweater back!!!" I shouted while i was running after her. "No i wanna wear it!!" She shouted back. I finally got her and lifted her up and took my sweater off her. I went upstairs and hanged my sweater in my closet.

I sat on my bed and took out my phone to text Aidan about the dinner.

Y/n
Hey.

Aidan
Hey

Y/n
So i told my mom about us.

Aidan
Ohh. Well that's good,isn't it?

Y/n
Yeah...but she want's you and you're parents to come over for dinner tomorrow night.

Aidan
Perfect!

Y/n
Perfect!?

Aidan
Yeah. I mean if we want to be together then our parents have to meet eventually.

Y/n
You sure about this?

Aidan
Of course!! I'll ask my parents right away.

Y/n
Okay. Let me know what they say.

It didn't take that long for Aidan to reply....

Aidan
My parents said that they would come for dinner

Y/n
Okay.

I layed on my back and stared at the roof."What if this dinner goes wrong? What if our parents force us to break up? What if his parents dont like me?"
Thoughts were running through my head and i slightly started to panic. I wanted to call Josie but she's already going through her own emotional time and i dont have any other friends. I so badly wanted to take out this wine from under my bed and drink it. I quickly sighed and got up and went to take a shower. Hopefully it will wash out all this negative in my brain.

I literally did everything i could to take my mind off the dinner with mine and Aidan's parents. I was so exhausted that when i got into my bed i immediately dosed off.

*Time skip to the morning*

My alarm went off and u got up and got ready for school. I did....you know,the usuals. I put on....

I went downstairs to have my cereal

I went downstairs to have my cereal. My mom was helping Stacy to get ready for school. When she came downstairs she asked me to go to the grocery store after school to buy groceries for the dinner for tonight. I noded and took the money from her then i went outside.

I was a little bit happy that my mom actually trusted me with money and said i should go grocery shopping. She never gave me money anymore because i would always use it to buy wine,weed or cocaine. But knew i stopped and well i am really trying my best.

Josie came out of her house and greeted me and and talked until we got to school.

*Time skip to lunch break*

Me and Josie where sitting at our table busy talking,but as usual,Josie did most of the talking. Aidan then came to sit by us. He sat opposite me,next to Josie. "Y/n,let me take you out after school." Aidan said with a smirk plastered on his face. "Can't,i got to go buy groceries for the dinner tonight." Josie gave me a confused look. "Uhm what dinner are you talking about?" Josie asked. "I told my mom that im dating Aidan so now she wants to have dinner with him and his parents so that she can see for herself if Aidan's a good guy." I said while eating my lunch. Josie just nodded then Aidan started speaking up. "Let me go shopping with you." I looked at him and furrowed my eyebrows." You want to go grocery shopping with me?" I asked and pointed to myself. "Of course,i mean it's not like a date or anything,but i do still want to spend time with you." I  nodded and said," Okay then,at least now there's less bags for me to carry."

*Time skip to after school*

I came out of the school and saw Aidan standing ever ready by his car with his usual shades on. I walked over to him and got into to car. When we both got into the car he gave me a small kiss on my lips. I smiled and then put on my,even better looking shades. Some children from our school saw how Aidan kissed me and they had a shocked looked on there face. They were probably wondering if me and Aidan were dating or if were just very close. I guess not everyone will think that me and Aidan are the ideal couple. His so kind,gentle,dress neat,has his whole life together and im like angry,aggressive,baggy clothes,former junkie girl. Plus,his famous so people will obviously be all up in his business and try to find out what Aidan's next move is going to be.

After a few minutes of driving,we parked the car and went into the grocery store,Aidan pushed the trolley and i was looking at what i should buy. Whenever i took something and wanted to put it on the trolley Aidan would always run away with the trolley, letting me everytime run after him. I can't even imagine how silly we both looked and people still had the nerve to take video's of us because some people recognized Aidan and saw he was with a girl,i didn't care that much because i still had my shades on but some people from school will obviously know that im the girl in the video. Eventually,i got all the groceries my mom needed and i went to go pay. This time i pushed the trolley outside to the car,i didnt trust Aidan with it. I saw that there was still a lot of change from the groceries,i guess my mom gave me to much money by accident.We packed the bags in the boot of his car and we got into the car, i then threw my head back against the seat in exhaustion. "Are you really that tired after grocery shopping?" Aidan asked and furrowed his eyebrows and then started the car. I turned my head to face his side and gave him an annoyed look." No Aidan,I'm tired because i had to run after you everytime when i wanted to put something in the trolley." I snapped at him. "Okay okay,im sorry!" Aidan lifted up his hands in surrender. "I'd buy you ice cream to make up for it but i don't have money on me right now." Aidan said while driving. "Don't worry about it,i still have change from the groceries,im sure my mom wont mind if we use it to buy us ice cream." I said and took the rest of the change out my pocket. "Good,just keep a look out for an ice cream stand...a vegan one precisely." I nodded and kept a look out for any vegan ice cream stands and to my luck,i saw one. We stopped infront of it and we ordered our ice cream. I took a(you're favorite flavor ice cream) and Aidan took a vanilla ice cream. We went back into and finished our ice cream then drove off to my house.

We finally got to my house so i got out of the car and took some grocery bags out of the boot and went inside. Aidan also took out some bags and went to put it on the kitchen counter. My mom saw Aidan so he greeted her,she just gave him a small unwelcoming nod. I saw how Aidan's smile quickly went off his face,he now knew that my mom didn't like him. I went over to my mom and pulled her one side. "Mom,you're not even trying to see if Aidan's a good person,you don't even want to say hello to him." I told my mom but she just rolled her eye's and went back to the kitchen. She got there and saw that all the bags where already in the kitchen,guess Aidan already took out all the bags. "I-i guess I'll just be heading home then." Aidan said looking down at his feet,he looked a bit sad," See you later y/n." He said and gave a small faint smile. I looked at my mom and gave her a sad look,she looked at me and stated to sigh."Or you can....stay and help with dinner...i-if you want to." My mom stuttered just before Aidan got out of the door. Aidan smiled and went into the kitchen."I'd love to help Mrs.yln. I gave a big smile to my mom and she smiled back. Aidan was then in the kitchen already busy cutting up onions.

Sorry for taking so long to update,i already wrote this chapter but so it got deleted. But now i wrote this chapter over sooo,yah,hope you enjoyed the story so far!