chapter 30

This was truly a horrible way for him to die,but what also hurts is that i know that this officer isn't going to face any consequences.

I just sat at the back of the van,crimped up in the corner with my hands cuffed to my back. I was still sobbing and panting as my eyes became more puffy and blurry. I still can't believe that TP's actually dead. I still have his blood covered all over my hands to my elbows and chest was also full of his blood,due to hugging him while he was laying on the floor. I couldn't get the image out of my head. Seeing TP laying in a pool of his own blood and corpse,his whole body was completely still and his eyes where shut.

I felt the police van stopped and then i saw the door of the back of the van getting unlocked. Two officers came and took me out of the van. They saw how thick and red my eye's were but none of them cared,i knew that i was going to get into major trouble but i still didn't care. What really broke me was seeing one of the best people on this world,die infront of my eyes.

So now im officially in Juvie. They locked me in a cell and i demanded for a phone call,since they took off my phone when i came in. A prison warden then took me out of my cell and  and to an empty room with benches. There were three sets of telephones against the wall. I went to one and dialed my mom's number. It rang but he didn't answer. "What time is it?" I turned to the prison warden. "It's 11:45pm" The prison warden answered.I knew my mom was already sleeping but i tryed to call again anyways. Yet again,no one answered. "That's enough! You can call your people in the morning." The warden ordered and grabbed me on my arm and took me back to my cell,locking me up. "Sorry girl,that's what you get for trying to assault an officer. " The prison warden commented and chuckled a little. I started to get frustrated. "Assault an officer?" I paused before i continued talking. "The officer shot a man that did absolutely nothing wrong!" I stated angrily. "He tryed to take the officer's gun!" The warden shouted at me which made me immediately shout back at him. "Because he was going to shoot his little brother,who also did nothing wrong,you asshole!!" The warden came closer to the bars and gave me a death stare. "You better watch your mouth young lady!" The warden started pointing in my face but i came more closer,almost against the bars. "No,he was black...and so was his brother. And we all know that police doesn't need a reason to kill black people,right?" I said as tears started running down my face.The warden put his arm in between the bars and gripped onto my neck,letting me choke a little. "You better shut up or you going to the hole." I ignored him and continued trying to talk as his hand was still putting pressure  onto my neck. "He didn't deserve it. He didn't deserve to be killed. He was just trying to protect his brother and looked what happened. His dead.  An innocent man! Dead because of you horrible people!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. The warden kept his grip onto my neck then shoved me to the back,letting my back and head bump against the back of the wall. I held onto my neck,trying to catch my breath. My neck really hurt,i could feel that bruises were about to form onto my neck. The warden unlocked my cell and grabbed me by the arm. He pulled me out of the cell and we started walking to...i have no idea where. "That's it! Your going to the hole!" The warden said looking straight to where he was walking. I don't know why but i actually got frightened. I don't know what to expect in the hole,i dont know what's gonna be there. "No no no no no please don't take me there,please!!" He ignored me and kept on pulling me to the hole. I then saw a thick closed iron door,which would probably be the entrance to the hole. I panicked and knocked my forehead against the warden's forehead and i ran to the opposite direction. I ran into more warden's and they grabbed me before i could get away. The one sneaked at the back of me and wrapped his arms around my waist,lifting me up. I tryed to fight back and for a moment,i was winning but then i felt a sharp pain entering into the side of my arm,making me freeze. I turned to look at my arm and i saw a lady standing next to me,with something in her hand,but in that thing was a needle that was also into my arm. It was pressing some clear liquid into my body. She pulled the needle out of my arm and my body started feeling numb,i was struggling to move and keep my eyes opend. Eventually everything started going dark.