chapter 27

"No worries!" Dante shouted and threw his arm around my neck and let me walk with him," I'll introduce you to everyone." I smiled at how nice this boy was being but then Aidan came and took his arm off me and smiled,as if he wasn't getting a bit jealous.
I chuckle a little at how silly he was being and continued to walk with Aidan and Dante to the rest of the cast,obviously taking nervously deep breaths.

We came over to the group of people,"hi..." was all i was able to utter infront of the group. Aidan then spoke up,"Everyone...as some of you know,this is my girlfriend y/n. Everyone smiled at me,then a curly haired man spoke up,"Hello y/n,im Robert." The man said and waved at me. "I know who you are" i said nervously,"i know who all of you are." I said and just stood there awkwardly. "Ohh so you're a fan of our show?"Ellen  spoke up with a smile. I noded and saw that i was the only person standing there like a lost puppy,everyone was sitting and enjoying each others company. Aidan then saw at how stupid  i looked and took hand and pulled me over to were he was sitting,"come and sit my me."Aidan said and smiled. I noded and just as i was about to sit with him i felt another hand pull me away from him. "No y/n,come and sit with us!" I turned and saw a very beautiful dark skinned girl with those natural curly hair that i love so much,she looked about my age. "Your Eden" I said. She noded "yep,come and sit with me and TJ" she said with a cheeky smile. I noded and walked with Eden. "Hey,no fair! You can't steal my girlfriend from me!" I heard Aidan shout and i started to chuckle. Eden turned around and looked at Aidan"i already did!" She replied with a smirk on her face. We walked then sat by TJ and we started talking and i actually git along with them very well. I guess i could even say that i made two new friends. After munching on some chips,Eden started talking. "Y/n,seem like a really cool girl but I  heared rumors that you cheated on Aidan." (See what i did there?😂) i noded,"of course you did,it's the official gossip of the week." I replied in a sarcastic tone. "Honestly, i don't believe that you cheated on Aidan." TJ spoke up. "I didn't" i replied back,"the boy in the photo really helped me get through some things,which i was grateful for. I thanked him for what he had done and hugged him,someone took a picture and made it seem as if i was having an affair with him." I explained to the two girls. "Damn,that must have been hectic!"Edan spoke up. "Yeah,i saw how people were trolling you on the internet. " TJ added. I scoffed and drank some of my soda,"Its no big deal,me and Aidan both know the truth and thats okay with me." I smiled and took another sip from my soda.

We finally gotten past the topic and just chilled and talked more until Aidan came away from the rest of the boys and to us girls. "Hey,can i get my girlfriend back please?" Aidan asked and chuckled. "No!" Eden spoke up which made Aidan look at her in suprise. "How dare you let the internet trash y/n about cheating on you when it's not even true" TJ sassed at him. Aidan looked at me in shock,"Are they doing that to you,why didn't you tell me?" Aidan complained and i shrugged,"it didn't seem like such a big deal...i mean we both know it's not true". Aidan shaked his head and pulled out his phone. "But i can't let them continue talkong about you like that." He then went in Instagram and went live. "A-Aidan...what are you doing?" I said walking up to him. He ignored me held the phone as if he was about to take a selfie. "Hey everyone. I saw that a lot of people were trolling y/n because yall think she cheated on me. Well it's not true and were still together, better than ever." Aidan talked to the phone and showed it to me,i just gave a simple awkward wave. Aidan started reading the comments out loud and replied to them but i didn't take much note of what he was saying. But one comment that he read out loud really caught my attention. He read,"I'm still not happy about this relationship." "Well uhm..." Aidan attempted to talk but i actually got so furious at that comment that i grabbed the phone out of Aidan's hand. "Yeah! I am still dating Aidan Gallagher and if anybody has a problem with it,they can suck...my...dic-" Before i was able to finish my sentence,Aidan took the phone out of my hand and smile nervously. "Okay! That's it for this live,i hope everyone has a good day so far. Bye" He ended his live and put his phone back in his pocket and glared at me. "Whaaat??" I questioned. He rolled his eyes and chuckled,he pulled into the ocean with him.

Me and the guys then had a little bit of fun in the water,we swam,splashed eachother and just had an amazing time together. An hour later it started getting a bit cold so we got out of the water and sat with the rest of the group and watched the sunset. I sat on a towel  next to aidan wearing my oversized sweater over my bathing suit and he also had his sweater on and of course we'd never forget about the shades. I layed my head onto Aidan's shoulder and he wrap his arm around me,i could just feel the sudden warmth of his body next to mine. It's such an amazing feeling,i never want it to end. The sun was then gone and it was dark,as the time went by,more of the ground greeted us and left. The adults were the last to leave so we also left. We got into Aidan's car and he started driving. I turned my head and looked at him while he was focusing on the road,suddenly i just felt a wide smile on my face. When i finally realized that i was smiling at him like some creepy dumbass i looked away and blushed a little. In the corner of my eye i saw how Aidan was chuckling at my stupidity. I also decided to chuckle a little and looked at him,"Thanks for today,i had an amazing time with you."i spoke. "No problem. "Aidan replied smiling and still focusing on the road.

We got to my house and Aidan walked with me to my front door. We just stood there in awkward silence for a moment  before he pulled in for a hug,which i gladly returned. This boy really makes me feel some other type of way,he's literally made my life so much better. He's made me so much more stronger than how i was before. I felt how Aidan stroked my hair as we were still hugging. I softly whispered into his ear,"I love you,Aidan Gallagher." He pulled back from the ground,holding onto my arms and literally stared deep into my soul. He smiled at me which showed his cute dimples,he then whispered back to me,"I love you too,Yn/Ln" He gave me a small perk on my lips and walked to his car. I went inside and rested my head against the door and smiled with myself before locking it. I went up to my room,put on my pjs and went to bed. I told Josie about my amazing day and scrolled a little through Instagram and saw that i had actually gotten more followers. 500k,wow! That's a lot! I put my phone down and dosed off to sleep.

So i am still busy with exams but i decided to write another chapter and not study😜. And thanks a tone for 1.5k reads. It really does mean the world to me,FOR REALZZ! Anyways enjoy for day/night further. If you liked my chapter please vote for it. Thank you!
P.s. My apologies if there's spelling errors,i didn't feel like checking for spelling mistakes.