chapter 20

"Or you can....stay and help with dinner...i-if you want to." My mom stuttered just before Aidan got out of the door. Aidan smiled and went into the kitchen."I'd love to help Mrs.yln. I gave a big smile to my mom and she smiled back. Aidan was then in the kitchen already busy cutting up onions.

I decided to go upstairs to my room and i saw Stacy again wearing the sweater that my dad bought me. Before she could run away i quickly grabbed her by her shoulders and pinned her on my bed. I took the sweater off from her body and hanged it back in my closet,this time i locked it. "Why won't you let me wear you're sweater?" Stacy ask in a sad tone. "Because you cant,it's my sweater and the the last thing dad bought me!" I said annoyed and slightly raising my voice. Stacy just gave out a loud sigh and went out of my room.
I leaned my head against the closet where my sweater was in and closed my eyes.

Flashback

Me,my mom,Stacy and my dad where shopping at the mall. My dad got us all three ice cream and we continued exploring the shops. Me and my dad went into a clothing store while Stacy was wondering off to a toy shop causing my mom to walk after her. When i got into the shop my eye immediately caught this one sweater hanging with the rest of the clothes. I walked over to it and took it off the clothing rack and placed it against my chest. It wasn't the best sweater in the shop,it looked very big for my fit,it was black and had some silly printing on it. My dad came to me and saw the sweater that i seemed so interested in."Dad,will you buy this sweater for me please?" I asked still keeping the sweater against my chest. "You really want that?" He asked and furrowed his eyebrows. "Wouldn't you rather want a crop top or a nice pink skirt like all the other girls?" He asked. "Nope,not me. Im not like the other girls." I said looking into the mirror on the wall with the sweater against my chest. "You really are a different little freak huh?" My dad playfully teased and chuckled causing me to also chuckle a little bit. "Go stand in the line so i can buy that sweater." My dad said as he reached for his wallet. I gave a wide smile and went to go stand in the line.

Y/n POV

I released my head from my closet and looked at my bed. My hands started tingling to take that wine out from under my bed. I ran out of my room and into the bathroom and splashed water in my face and went back downstairs.
My nose immediately get this wonderful food smell as im walking down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen seeing my mom and Aidan actually smiling and laughing together. This actually makes me really happy. "Well well well,something smells really good in here." I said leaning against the fridge with a smirk. "Well i guess i just really like having someone in the house that can actually help me make cook without burning up our house." My mom playfully teased me causing Aidan to let out a small chuckle. "Ohh whatever,im just going to set the table." I said. Just as i was about to get out of the kitchen my mom interrupted me,"Ohh,uhmm y/n...i uhh...i gave you some extra money for the groceries....c-can i have it back?" My mom asked. "Im sorry mom,i already used it." I replied. "Seriously y/n?? I thought you stopped?" My mom said with a raised voice. Me and Aidan look at my mom confused. "I should've taken you to rehab when i had the chance. I can't believe you're using again!!" She threw her hands in the air and turned around. "Wait what?? You think im back on drugs?!?!" I shouted in surprise. "Well that is the only logical explanation." My mom defended. "I used the money to buy me and Aidan ice cream!" I said angrily. "It's true mrs.yln,she really did buy us ice cream." Aidan said on the other side of the kitchen. "And the fact that you'd just assume and accuse me like that says a lot about you mom!!" I shouted in her face and stormed out of the kitchen and  ran into my room. After a few minutes of throwing everything around in my room i layed on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I heard a slight knock on my door and heard my mom call out,"y/n? It's mom." My mom said in a quiet voice. "Go away!!" I snapped. "Y/n,please." She begged. "Fine." I replied. She came into my room,i sat up on my bed and my mom sat next to me. "Look,im sorry for how i just assumed that you were back on drugs." My mom said while looking down. "Look mom,i know I've had a rough past with substances but i really am trying to keep clean." I said. "I know,and im sorry." We both looked at each other and gave a small smile. My mom stood up from her bed,"Come on,we got to go downstairs before Aidan's parents arrive." She said and walked out of the room and went to get Stacy. I walked downstairs and saw Aidan placing the food on the table,he saw me and gave a slight smile. He came up to me and gave me a long and tight hug,"Are you okay?" He whispered into my ear while hugging me. I released myself from the hug and looked at him in his eye's. "Yes!" I gave a big smile and sat on one of the chairs around the table. Aidan came to sit next to me,he then leaned closer to me and cubbed his hand on my cheek. "Im sorry for not helping with dinner." I said and Aidan gave out a small chuckle. "Its okay y/n. I was actually looking forward to spending some time with you're mom so she could see that i actually am a good guy."  Aidan said gave a small perk on my lips. "Well,im positively sure that she now knows that you're a wonderful guy." I said and gave a him a big smile. We then heard a knock on the door and i immediately ran to the door to open it.

There i saw Aidan's mom and dad standing infront of my house. My heart actually skipped a beat,im actually meeting Aidan's parents. I let them come in and i introduced myself. " Good evening Mrs and Mr Gallagher,allow me to introduce myself. Im..." i then got cut off by his mother. "Y/n,i know. Aidan really does says a lot about you." She chuckled and i looked over at Aidan. He frowned of embarrassment and his cheeks were extremely red.
He actually looked really cute though. "My mom and my sister are still upstairs,but you can go ahead and sit by the table." I said while pulling out two chairs then they sat down. "So Mr and Mrs.Galla-" i got cut off by Aidan's mom,"Ohh please! Just call us Lauren and Rob. I noded and sat down on a chair next to Aidan. My mom and sister then came downstairs and she greeted Lauren and Rob and sat down. We chatted nice and got to know each other very well. Lauren and Rob are so friendly and i think that they really like me,well i do hope so because that could cost my relationship with Aidan. My mom and Aidan's parents where chatting so much that i couldn't keep up with what they were talking about. Suddenly i felt something rubbing against my lower leg. I see it's Aidan rubbing his foot against my leg to tease me and he gave a very sly smirk. I kicked his foot away and shook my head,letting him know that he shouldn't do that. He came closer to my neck and whispered in my ear."I know you enjoyed that." My eye's went wide and i actually started getting butterflies in my stomach. I slowly pushed Aidan away and whispered in a serious tone."Stop it. You're going to get us-" i then got cut off by my mom. "Uhmm,y/n is there a problem?" She asked in a soft and calm voice. "Uhh,no mom everything's fine." I nervously replied and took my water to take a sip from it. Suddenly i felt a hand squeezing my inner thigh causing me get a small fright that almost let me choke on my water. Everyone at the table started looking very concerned at me. Its just Aidan that slightly chuckled,his hand was still on my thighs. "Im really sorry about that." I said and gave a small chuckle. Everyone continued eating,i tryed to take Aidan's hand off my thigh,but everytime i did then he would always put his hand back on my thigh and bring it little higher up my thigh. I looked at him and he was busy eating,so without warning,i quickly grabbed his thing causing him to get a fright. Everyone then looked at Aidan and i was struggling to hold in my laugh.