chapter 18

Eventually,Josie started falling asleep and i-well i just kept on driving.

I stopped infront of my house and tryed to wake up Josie so that could come inside. She didn't wake up. I took her arm and threw it across my shoulders and i put my hand around her waist and with my other hand,i kept her hand that was around my shoulders. I managed to bring her upstairs into my room,i then placed her on the bed. I locked my car and then locked the house. I checked the time and saw it was 01:23am. I took a cloth and wiped off my eyeliner and mascara,then i put on my boxer's and vest(my pajamas). I also wiped off Josie makeup while she was asleep,which was easy because she was laying on her back side. I took off her dress and took out one of my oversized hoodie's and put it one while she was sleeping. I got in my bed,threw a blanket over me and Josie and i immediately dosed off of exhaustion.

The next morning i woke up and checked the time. It was 10:46am. Josie was still fast asleep. I chuckled a little to myself because i already knew how she was going to complain about how bad her headache is going to be. I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I made some bacon and eggs,(if you are vegan,im sorry) and i made Josie some black coffee,because i know it always helped with hangovers. I poured myself some orange juice and went back upstairs with the tray of breakfast. When i got to my room i saw Josie sitting up, with her hands on her face. "Morning!" I said and put the tray on my bed infront of her. "Not so loud!" She snapped,"My head's fucking killing me." She took the coffee and took little sips from it since it was still very warm. I sat down on my usual chair and looked out the window to the sunrise. "What's the last thing you remember?" I asked as i was still staring out the window. "Uhmm,we danced,you went to the bathroom,uhh i had uhh some shots and...ohhh...shit!! Brandon was there!!" She shouted. "Yep,you fought with him,im not sure for why but yeah,you punched him and when he tryed to get you back i quickly punched him and took you out of the club while i had the opportunity." I said while still staring out the window. After a few minutes i glanced at her and saw she was on her phone. "Ohh my god!" She said as she was look looking on the phone. "Wow,you really pulled his hair!" She said and giggled. I stood up and sat next to her to look on her phone. I got up and sighed,"Ugh!! Of course someone recorded me!! Everyone's just waiting for y/n to catch on some shit so that people can gossip about it!!" I paced around and threw my hands in the air. "Woah,hear the comments." "There's the y/n we all know and love!" "Brandon deserved that punch! Im on y/n's side." "Always standing up for what's right. Good job y/n."
Josie was still looking deep into her phone,"They really love you y/n. And look at how much goddam followers you have!!" She showed me the phone that showed my Instagram account. I looked it and i saw,"55k followers?? Are you kidding me?" I looked at the phone in shock and layed back on the bed. I decided to rest my eye's for a few moments while Josie was eating. When she was done we stayed in my room and watched some TV. We didn't feel like doing anything because we were still tired of last night.

After a while of watching movies Josie decided that we should tidy up the house because it was getting a bit late and she had to go back home,and my mom and sister would be back home after a few hours. I nodded and made us a a small snack before we begun to clean. After a hour of cleaning we were finally done. We threw ourselves on the couch and relaxed for a bit. Josie looked at me and i looked back at her. "Y/n,thank you." Josie said. "For what?" I chuckled. "For always being there for me." Josie replied. "Well,what are best friends for?" I said with a smile. "No y/n,we're more than best friends,you're my sister,even though we only became friends 2 years ago,but those 2 years with you were absolutely amazing,i really hope that we will spend the rest of our lives together". Josie pleaded and put her hands on mine. I smiled and said,"Of course were going to spend the rest of our lives together,we're stuck with eachother." I said and giggled a little.

After a few minutes Josie got up and decided it was time for her to go home,i gave her a long tight hug and watched as she walked back home. When she was out of sight i went back inside and watched a little TV. A half and hour later,my mom and sister came back home,i greeted my mom and continued watching TV. My mom packed her and Stacy's clothing away and came to sit next to me on the couch. I glanced at her for a second and saw she was watching and smiling at me. "Uhmm,mom are you okay?" I asked with a concerned look. "Tell me about you're date!" She said excitedly.
I actually forgot all about my date with Jordan,i wanted to tell her it was just okay,but i had to tell her that i have a boyfriend,but not Jordan. I sighed and said,"Well,not as well as i planned". My mom gave a confused look."How come?" She asked. "So,he asked me to be his girlfriend,and pulled out this very beautiful chain, but i didn't like him that way." My mom just nodded. "Ohh i see." I started looking down to my fingers and said,"But i do have a boyfriend,h-he's A-Aidan Gallag-...." My mom cutt me off. "Aidan Gallagher!? You're dating him." I nodded and look down. My mom suddenly came to a realization,"Isint he that boy that you once brought home drunk?" I lifted up my head and gave a suprising look,knowing that she'd think im dating a junkie. Before she could say anything else,i quickly said,"But his not who you think he is...he...he dont drink or smoke,that night was just a one time thing...and Maddy put a drug in his drink to make him like that." I said nervously. "Well at this moment,i dont trust him. Organize a dinner for tomorrow night,i want to see him and meet his parents". She said. "But mom,its too early for a dinner with then." I whined. "How long is it that you're dating him?" She asked. "Only 2 days." I replied. "Well that's long enough,organize the dinner." She said.

My mom saw how nervous i was about this dinner for tomorrow,she looked at me and put her hand on my shoulder."Look y/n,i can see you really like this boy,but the way how i saw that boy the other night will make any parent concerned if there child were dating him,i know i dont really know him but i want to get to know him and see at this dinner if he really is a good guy." I gave a understanding look and said,"I understand mom,I'll organize the dinner." I gave a small smile.

My mom went upstairs and i saw Stacy standing on the stairs with a big sweater on. It was my sweater she had on,it was a black sweater that looked like a big dress on her. There was some horrible printing on it,i never wore the sweater but it was the last thing my dad bought me before he passed. Stacy would always put my sweater on,im not sure for what reason but it always pissed me off when she did that.

"OooOoo!!! Y/n's got a boyfriend!!" Stacy started mocking me. I ran after her to get my sweater and she started running away from me. "Give my sweater back!!!" I shouted while i was running after her. "No i wanna wear it!!" She shouted back. I finally got her and lifted her up and took my sweater off her. I went upstairs and hanged my sweater in my closet.