chapter 28

I went up to my room,put on my pjs and went to bed. I told Josie about my amazing day and scrolled a little through Instagram and saw that i had actually gotten more followers. 500k,wow! That's a lot! I put my phone down and dosed off to sleep

It was morning so i woke up and checked the time. It was 10:30AM. I scrolled a little through Instagram,not knowing what im going to do today. I texted Aidan to see what his plans are.

Hey Aidan.

Hey,whats up?

What are you're plans for today

Ohh,im just going to hang out with Austin all day.

Ohh okay.

Why'd you ask?

I don't really have any plans so i thought that we could've hang out today.

You can come and hand out with me and Austin.

No it's okay,enjoy your day with Austin.

Okay😘

I put down my phone,got up and went to make myself some cereal. I don't really like Austin. He just has that self centered,conceited,spoiled rich kid vibe. Im not even sure why Aidan's friends with him in the first place. I truly hate kids like that,they never do anything for themselves and are always so cruel to people and think that their better than everyone. No wonder why i hate Maddy so much.

Flashback
As the lady pointed at her daughter's bedroom door,i slowly walked over and knocked on the door. A girl then opens the door. She was light complexion,had blonde hair and she was skinny,i guess this is the lady's daughter because she looks exactly the same like the lady i just spoke to a few minutes ago. There where a few people in the room but i couldn't really see who it was,as the girl was standing in the doorway with the door only halfway open.
"Who are you?"the girl asked,looking at me from head to toe. "I-im y/n. Your mom invited us over for dinner." I muttered to the blond haired girl. "Ohh of course!" The girl stated "come on in." The girl opened the door further allowing me to come in. I walked into her room and saw two boys and one girl. And just my luck,the girl was Maddy. They were all sitting crossed legs around an empty beer bottle. Both boys were looking at me and Maddy was putting some makeup powder around her eye. It was kinda dark and thick around her eye,it looked like it was a black eye. Holy shit! Did i give her that black eye!?
She looked away from her tiny mirror in her powder and looked over at me. "What the hell is she doing here?" Maddy questioned in an ugly tone. "My mom invited her and her mom and sister over for dinner, so she can hang out with us." The girl replied as she sat back into the circle around the bottle. She motioned me to sit next to her and i did. "By the way, my name is Lexi" the girl stated "those two boys are Luke and Jack. And this is Maddy" Jacked smiled at me and Luke was just staring at me as if i had just stole something from him. "Wait!" Luke shouted causing everyone to freeze. "Your that girl that beat Maddy up so bad that she ended up in hospital!" Luke shouted in excitement,which made everyone look at me suprised. Jack started smirking at me,which made me feel very cringey. "I wasn't in hospital you idiot! I just went to my private doctor!" Maddy shouted at the boy and rolled her eye's,putting her powder back into her pocket.
"Okay!" Lexi said,breaking the silence. "We were just about to play spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven." Lexi continued. "Huh?" Was all i said which made Maddy scoff "You have to explain it to her,she's too stupid to know what's actually going on" Maddy said,i just looked down to the floor. "We spin the bottle,if the end of the bottle points to you,you go in the closet with that person." Lexi said. I didn't really wanna play this game,but it really looked like i didn't have much of a choice. Jack spined the bottle, the end of the bottle pointed to me and i sighed. Jack smirked and made his way to closet. I was about to follow him when i felt someone snatch me by my arm. I turned to see that Lexi had grabbed my arm,i actually got really pissed when she did that. "DO NOT kiss Jack,his my boyfriend." I just noded and went to the closet. Maddy came over and closed the closet,probably standing infront of it while we were inside. "You are really hot though" Jack said and cubbed his hands on my cheeks. I looked down to feet,feeling extremely uncomfortable. "We can't do this,y-you have a girlfriend." I said still looking down,getting a bit scared. Jack then gripped his hands on the sides of my face and forced me to look into his face. "We don't have to worry about her." Jack replied,smirking and leaned in to kiss me. I actually felt frightened and moved slightly to the the back. "S-stop." I said while tearing up. He frowned and  gripped his hands onto my waist bringing my body against his. "I said stop" I commanded but he didn't bother to listern. "Come on,you know you want this" He came closer and started sucking on my neck. I actually started sobbing. It was such a horrible feeling,i never felt like this before. I felt like i was being tortured. He was kissing me all over my neck and touching everywhere on my body,it was such a horrible feeling. Suddenly i felt all my sadness,hurt and fright turned into a rage of anger. I somehow got the strength to shove him away from me and give him one hard slap against his face. Jack immediately pulled back and groaned in pain. "Ahh! What the fuck you crazy bitch!!" Jack shouted which made Maddy quickly open the closet. She looked at Jack holding the side of his face groaning and then she saw me with tears all over my face. "What the fuck is going on in here?!" Maddy said. "This bitch tried to kiss me and when i told her that i don't like her,she slapped me." Jack whined while walking out of the closet,i followed and also came out. "No that's not true!" I tryed to defend myself. "How the hell could you kiss my boyfriend?!" Lexi shouted at me witch made me tear up again. "No...i-i didn-" Lexi grabbed my by arm and pulled me out her room. "Just shut up and get the hell out of my room!"
               ________________________

When i was done eating my cereal i went back upstairs,into my room and got dressed.

I didn't think that I'd be going anywhere so i just put on something plain. I decided to phone Jordan,just to check up on him.

When i was done talking to Jordan i just sat on the couch and turned on the TV. I thought back to mine and Jordan's conversation.

He told me that at first he had a rough time in New Zealand for these couple of days,since he is still new there and he doesn't know anyone there. But he said that he's made a couple of friends as the days went by and he's even seeing this girl he met. I'm really glad Jordan's started this new and amazing chapter in his life. He truly deserves the best,his been such a good friend and his a wonderful person,people should actually find themselves lucky to be his friend. He actually helped me quit being a junkie. Yea it gets difficult sometimes but it's getting easier by the day.

I watched TV for a couple of hours and when i looked at the time i saw was it was already 7:45pm. The sun was about to set and i actually wanted to take a walk and watch the sunset for a while. "Mom im going out for a walk,I'll be back in 15 minutes!" I shouted for my mom as i grabbed my small bag and opened the front door before getting a call from my mom saying okay. I closed the door and walked into the sunset,obviously having my shades on while still being able to watch the sunset without covering up my eyes because of it's strong uv rays. I had no idea where i was walking to but i didn't care,i just kept on following the sunset. I walked more until it started getting dark. I just got lost in my thoughts and for a moment,i didn't know where i was. I scanned the place nicely and it started becoming more familiar. There were people standing on corners and there were some street parties that caught my attention. I also managed to hear some gunshots by a distance away. There were graffiti on the walls and tons of flats that looked like they were too overcrowded. I knew exactly were i was,i was in the ghetto. Im no stranger to this place,i always came here all the time to buy some drugs and alcohol. There were always a few shops that would give teenagers wine and beer just to get more cash into their register. So i always used come this side to feed my habits,im actually really well known around here. People where giving me some weird looks because i haven't been here in months,some probably thought that i was even dead. I didn't bother to greet or look at any of them,i just kept on walking into nowhere.

I honestly didn't know how to end this chapter😂. Wow! Exams are almost done! Im so glad. But this doesn't mean that im not going to be busy anymore. I actually got a part time job!! I really need the money to fix my phone before it doesn't work at all😢.