chapter 38

I got into my car and saw some people kicking and spray painting someone's car. It was y/n's car. Someone even managed to take the battery out of her car. So she won't be able to come back home. Maby its for the best,i don't think I'll be able to talk to her anytime soon. I then started driving home.

Y/n POV

I just kept walking. My my car was vandalized so it was completely useless. I was deep inside the rich area. It was a long way for me to walk to Aidan's house,my house is even further away from here. So i kept walking,i had no shoes or pants on. Just underwear,bra,long shirt and someone else's shorts. It was dark,cold but no wind blowing in the air. The ground was wet because of how misty it was during the day. My feet were getting cold and sore as i was walking. My skin was soaking wet of mist and i was sweating because of the long walking distance. The moist atmosphere made my hair become thick and the makeup was running down my face along with my tears. I wasn't sobbing out loud,but the tears never stopped racing down my face. I got hurt both physically and mentally. About 45 minutes of walking i found myself standing infront of Aidan's house.

I knocked on the door,no one opened. I tried opening the door but it was locked. I knocked again but one opened the door. "Aidan?" No one gave answer. "Let me in please." I rested my head on the front of the door. "I have nowhere else to go." I began sobbing. "I have no one else." I watched the door,hoping it would go open. I stood there for awhile,but unfortunately no one opened the door. I walked away from the porch and stood by the  sidewalk. No one was outside,not a single car or person. I leaned against a wall. I left my body getting numb,my legs were weak and it felt like i had no muscle left in me. I dropped down the ground and sat there with my back leaning against the wall and my face buried in my knees.

Aidan's POV

Aidan's POV

When i came home i just dropped myself on my bed. I layed there for a few minutes. I couldn't comprehend what i had just witnessed. To see y/n and Austin in that room,in that bed and half naked. I had to get away from there. A few minutes has passed and i wasn't able to sleep. I looked at the time on my phone and saw it was 3:22AM. As i was finally about to dose off i heard a knock on my door. I went to the living and looked through the window to see who was knocking. It was y/n. Her shirt was all dirty and so was her skin,her hair was messy and the half of her face was black because of the makeup that smudged. "Aidan?" I heard her say as she was facing the door. I backed away from the window so that she wouldn't be able to see me. "Let me in please." She said and her voice started cracking. She can't expect me to let her stay here after what she did. "I have nowhere else to go." She said as she was sobbing. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I rested my head on the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. "I have no one else." She said softly but good enough for me to hear. I tried to,i really tried to but i couldn't. I couldn't let her in,i was hurting too much. I tried putting her feelings before mine but i was too deeply hurt. Why did she go with Austin in the bed in the first place? She had a choice and she decided to go with Austin into bed. I know that i also flirted with some girls to make her jealous but i never went to bed with any of them. I would never even think of ever doing that to her. I slowly backed away from the door and walked back to my room. I layed back on my bed. I took my pillow and buried my face in it. I started screaming into it,letting out all my hurt,frustration,anger,sadness and heartbreak. After a hour my eye's started getting heavy and i was finally able to fall asleep.