chapter 32

I sorry if here's spelling errors. I don't feel like reading this over and correcting mistakes. Feel free to point it out and I'll fix it.

I sat on one chair that was infront of our inground pool and lit up cigarette and took one pull. I inhale the smoke and then blew it out. Aidan and Josie would probably flip out if they had to see me right now,but one cigarette won't hurt. Right?

When i was done smoking i killed the cigarette and went back to my room. Maddy was still fast asleep,i got into my bed and once again,stared at the ceiling  for hours. Eventually i started falling asleep.

"Y/n! Wake up!" I heard shouting and felt a hand shaking my shoulder aggressively. I got irritated and lifted myself up "What what what?!" I raised my voice and looked at Maddy. "I was about t-to head out now." I see Maddy standing infront of me with the same clothes she had on last night. I got up from my bed and looked at the time on my phone. It was 9:48AM. Maddy was getting the rest of her makeup that was on my pedestal and i walked over to the mirror. I gasped at the sight of me. I looked pale and around my eyes were completely darkened. I then saw Maddy next to my reflection in the mirror. "You look awful. " she stated while looking into the mirror. "You think i don't know that?" I sassed at her,she just rolled her eye's and walked away from me. She was just about to leave my room but then she stopped. She place a small makeup powder box on my bed which just made me look at her all confused. "It'll help to cover up tthose bags under you're eyes. It always help covering my scars, im sure it'll cover up yours." She smiled and walked out of my room. Honestly,that was very kind of her. I guess even the most unbearable girl in the world also actually has a heart. I groaned tiredly and flopped on my bed.

I took my phone and saw that Aidan had text me.

Hey. Can't wait to see you today.
I really missed you

Hey. I missed you too. What time should i come over.

As soon as you can. I really want to see you.

Lol okay. Let me just get ready.

Okay. See you soon!

I put my phone down and got up from my bed and started to get ready. Aidan sent the weekend with his friend Austin which is why I haven't seen him whole weekend. I showered then brushed m teeth but then i look into the mirror infront of me. The bags under my eye's where still darkened and i looked completely pale. I put on...

If Aidan had to see how my face look he'll know that my weekend wasn't as normal as thought it was

If Aidan had to see how my face look he'll know that my weekend wasn't as normal as thought it was. I took the powder Maddy gave me and put on some of it. It helped covering up my bags and made me look less pale. Im not really a fan of a lot of makeup. It feels like i have a whole different face and is much more beautiful than my natural features. But now it seems like i  didn't have much of a choice,it helped cover up my scars. I put on a little mascara and lip gloss and went downstairs.

I made me,my mom and Stacy some eggs. We ate in silence until i spoke up. "Im going to be spending the day with Aidan." I got up,put my plate in the sink and went outside to my car and drove to Aidan's house.

When i got there i knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it. Aidan opened the door and i immediately jumped into his arms,he hugged me back immediately.

"I missed you so much!" I mumbled as i held him. "It's only been two days!" Aidan said and chuckle. I still felt a little emotional but i just took a deep breath and released myself from the hug. "I know,but i still missed you." I said with a wide smile and walked inside.

I greeted his mom and dad then we both flopped on the couch. "So how was your weekend?" Aiden turned to me and smiled. "Honestly, it was kinda boring." I lied. What was i supposed to tell him? That i witnessed my friend die infront of my eyes,i sent the night in a Juvenile detention center,made amends with my enemy and let her stay by my house for the night because she was getting a abused.
I couldn't put all that pressure on him. I don't want it to be his problem,plus i can handle it.

"So what should we do?" Aidan asked with a smile on his face. "Can we just stay here and watch Netflix? I don't feel like going out today." I answered back. "Of course" Aidan said and we went to his room. We both layed on his bed but didn't throw blankets over us since it was very warm. I put on After we collided because i haven't watched it yet. I snuggled up closer to Aidan and layed my head onto his chest and put my leg over him. He pulled me closer and put his arm around my waist and we continued watching the movie.

Aidan's POV

We where finally done watching After we collided and i couldn't help but smile at y/n sleeping here in my arm's. She's the one that wanted to watch the movie but she fell asleep halfway through the movie. Im not complaining at all,i love having her by my side. There was a sweat on y/n's face because of how warm it was. I decided to wipe the sweat off her face but then something came off her face. It was like a foundation powder or something like that. Why would she wear that? She never wears foundation. I wiped more of it and saw her skin becoming more pale and she had dark bags under her eye's,so this is why she wore the powder. But why would she cover it up?

I got up and went to the kitchen to get some water. I poured two glasses of water and went back to my room. As i came in i saw y/n sitting up on my bed busy applying more powder to her face. "Ahem!" I cleared my throat which made y/n get a fright and look at me in suprise. I walked over to my bed and sat beside her and gave her a glass of water. "Why are you putting that stuff on your face?" She just looked down and didn't give answer. "Look,if you you think you're not pretty..." she cut me off. "It's not that. This has weekend just...been difficult." She said and looked down to her hands. "Well then what's wrong?" I said a bit irritatedly then she got up from the bed. "I said it's nothing! Okay?!" She raised her voice and i came closer. "Im just trying to help, what's your problem!?" I raised my voice and suddenly felt water get thrown in my face. "You don't know shit!" Y/n said and walked out of my room.

Y/n POV

I ran out of Aidan's house and got into my car. I drove to a store and bought myself a packet of cigarettes. I smoked three cigarettes in my car and and put the pack of cigarettes in the car's cubbyhole and drove back home.

I got out of my car and went inside my house. I layed on my and immediately started crying.

I know that i shouldn't of been so mean to Aidan but i just wasn't ready to talk about what happened. Ever since then I've gotten this strange feeling inside of me. Usually when i felt like this I'd get high or drunk. I don't know what to do anymore,i don't know what this feeling is. I hope it goes away soon,this feeling of sadness,anger and pain. I want it gone.

I got up from my bed and texted Josie.

Hey Josie.

Sup girl

Could you come over please?

Sure,is there something wrong?

Yea,i got into a fight with Aidan and i really need someone to talk to.

I'll be right over.

Okay.

I honestly love Josie so much. I can always count on her and she'll always be there for me when i need her. I couldn't ask for a better friend. In this tough time im glad i have someone like her by my side.