chapter 23

"I knew y/n made some very bad choices in her life but this is too far!! How could she ever cheat on Aidan!?"

"OHH HELL NO!!"

*Time skip to the next morning*

I woke up and immediately checked my phone. I kept on texting Aidan and calling him almost whole night,but he didn't bother to answer. I don't get why his acting like this. I mean it's just a picture and it was taken completely out of context,he as a celebrity should know about these things. But i guess if I'd had to see a picture of Aidan hugging a girl that used to like him i would completely go ballistic. I have to talk to him about this face to face. I got out of my bed,ate breakfast,brushed my teeth,took a shower and got dressed. This is what i put on.

I ran out of the house and got into my car and drove to Aidan's house

I ran out of the house and got into my car and drove to Aidan's house. I got there and impatiently knocked on the door. Aidan's mom opened the door and gave a wide smile,"Hi Lauren,i-is Aidan here?" I asked. Her smile went away and she started to sigh."Im sorry y/n,Aidan left early last night and said he was going to visit a friend,he hasn't come back home yet." Lauren replied. I just stood there for a moment and sighed,Lauren looked like she was about say something but then stood still. I already knew what she wanted to ask me," Lauren,i would never cheat on Aidan,the photo was taken completely out if context." I told Lauren in a convincing but very calm tone. She smile and nodded,"I believe you y/n,i know you might have a rough past,but you never gave me any reason to believe that you don't truly like Aidan." Hearing Lauren say that actually made me feel so much better,im pretty sure that my mom even believes that i cheated on Aidan, she only has ever believed what she has heard of me.But at least i know now that someone's on my side since the whole internet is trashing me,but it doesn't faze me because i know the true story. "I'm sure Aidan's by his friend Austin,he lives here in the neighborhood." Lauren stated. "Okay,uhmm...when Aidan comes back can you please tell him to..." Lauren started to cut me off. "A-Aidan was pretty upset when he saw that photo...would you please go and check on him and see if his okay. I really dont like that Austin boy and i feel like he would be a lot better if he saw you." The desperation on Lauren's face was very obvious,she was worried about Aidan,she probably thought that he wouldn't of listen to her. I gave out a sigh and nodded. Lauren started smiling and sent me Aidan's friend's location. His friend lived in one of those quiet,rich areas,i went out of the house and walked over to my car. As im walking i see two girls walking on the sidewalk,they were cheerfully chatting until they both saw me and were suddenly quiet. I ignore them and start to open my car's door. Before i get in the car i heard one of the girls shouted,"CHEATER!" and the other one started bursting out with laughter. I rolled my eye's and showed them both middle finger. I shouted back,"Fuck both of you bitches,you dont know nothing!" I got into my car and closed the door. I took one more glance at the two girls and saw how surprised the both of them looked,they probably didn't expect a comeback. I started my car and drove to Aidan's friend's house,who is named Austin.