chapter 29

Trigger warning!!!

People where giving me some weird looks because i haven't been here in months,some probably thought that i was even dead. I didn't bother to greet or look at any of them,i just kept on walking into nowhere.

I saw that it was now completely dark and that's it's probably time for me to go back home. I saw a small house with people in and out of the house,there was loud music playing and obviously there were alcohol in red cups and smoke filling in the air,smelling like weed. If i were still at my old habits,i would probably have gone in that house get wasted,i wouldn't even care if i were invited or not. I turned away from the house because i had to go back home. Just as i was about to go back home i heard a familiar voice call out to me,hearing that deep voice with the well known slang immediately put a smile on my face. I turned around and saw exactly who i thought it would be. "TP!" I shouted and ran to him to give him a hug. He immediately hugged me back. TP was a old friend of mine in this area. His dark complexion,has black dreaded hair,he had on a white tank top and a baggy denim jeans. His 19 years old,kinda old yeah. He sells drugs here around the area but his still a nice guy. He lives with his grandma and little brother, i think his brother's like 13 years old.  The main reason why TP sells drugs is because he really needs the money for his family.One of the reasons why i always came here was to smoke a joint with TP and just chill with him. "I missed you,kidd." I pulled back and gave him a warming smile. "I missed you too TP!" I said with a wide smile. "Yeah,i see you've been dating that celebrity guy,ever since he came in the picture you've never never been around lately" TP replied with his smile slowly fading away. "Im sorry TP. I actually quit drugs and alcohol, so i kinda had to keep my distance" i said looking down then looked back up to him. "It's all cool,im happy for you kidd" TP replied,having his smile back in his face. "Come on,come with me to this party." I looked at him and shaked my head. "Nah,i need to get home before my mom bites my head off." TP frowned playfully and crossed his arms. "Come on! Im sure your mom won't mind if your gone for just 10 more minutes." TP begged and actually got on his knees,which made me laugh at how stupid he was. "Okay fine! Just 10 minutes" i chuckled as i lifted TP back on his knees then we walked into the small house where the party was.

We got to the party and TP took my hand with his and lifted it into the air with his "Let's welcome back an OG back into our house!!" TP shouted and everyone started cheering loudly. I let out a loud laugh and started dancing and greeting all familiar people. I started getting warm so i went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. "Yo,y/n?" I turned around from the sink and saw another familiar frace. My old friend,Drew was sitting on top of the counter with a bottle of vodka and a big red cup in his hand. "Oh my god,hey Drew." Drew's the same age as me,i wasn't as close with him as much as i was with TP. "Ohh,heyy. I got your favorite, vodka!!" I looked at the bottle in his hand then looked back up to him. "No thanks,i stopped drinking. " Drew's mouth dropped open "No way! There's no way that you stopped drinking, you were like the goddess of getting wasted!" I looked down to my feet,actually feeling a bit ashamed of the reputation i had. "Come on! Just one cup!" Drew said hold out a cup of vodka,i looked at the cup and slowly backed away. "I said i don't want to drink." I said in a stern voice. "Seriously y/n,we both know that ain't really gon quit being a junkie forever." Drew said bringing the cup closer to me. I started panting as the cup came more closer and the smell of alcohol exposing itself to my nose. "Yo,Drew what's your problem man?" TP somehow appeared infront of me,confronting Drew. "The kidd said she ain't gon drink,don't be an asshole man." TP said coming closer to Drew. "Yo dude,relax. I was just asking her if she wanted a drink." Drew defended himself. "Well she said she doesn't want a drink,okay?" TP said and  took my hand,pulling me out of the kitchen and into the dinning room. "Look,it was great seeing you,but you should head home now" TP commanded but in a caring type of way. I just nodded my head. "Of course, I'll go right now." Just as i was about to open the door,it got pushed open by police officers pointing guns us. Some people started shouting and the music got put off. "What the hell is going on?!" I shouted at the officers,clearly not thinking. "Shut up and put your hands in the air!" The officer shouted at me and pointed the gun at me,which made me quickly put my hands in the air. "Is there anything yall officers need?" TP spoke up,also with his hands in the air. "Yes!" The officer spoke up in a deep voice,which he obviously forced,still pointing the gun us. "We've gotten complaints by the neighbors about this party." "Sorry officer, we'll shut down the party, we don't want anyone here to hurt." TP said coming a bit closer to open the door to let the people go out. "Back up! And keep your hands in the air!" The officer shouted making TP back away. Why is he even doing this? TP just trying to shut down the party. Suddenly a kid came running into the house shouting,"TP! Grandma said the police is shutting down parties! You need to-" "Tyreke,get out!" I shouted at TP's little brother. The officer then turn around and pointed to gun a Tyreke,ready to shoot him. "Don't shoot him his just a kid!" I shouted in terror at the office trying to get to Tyreke. The officer shoved me back,letting me fall to the ground as he pointed the gun back at me. "That's what they all say! This boy is probably just another thug like everyone of you." The officer shouted,not knowing where to point his gun to. He looked kinda scared of all of us. The officer pointed the gun again to Tyreke. "Yo,get away from my little brother!" TP shouted at the officer but he ignored him. Tears started forming in Tyreke's eyes,which just made TP more frustrated,he just came to come and warn his older brother about the police but instead,he got a gun pointed at him,a 13 year old,it's just so sick.
TP ran to the officer,trying to get the gun. As they were both fighting over the gun. Suddenly,everyone in the house heard a gunshot go off. Everyone  started running out of the house,i looked around to see if anyone got shot. I saw TP still fighting with the officer,trying to take off the gun and Tyreke was standing infront of them,watching everything,he was truly in shock.
I got up from the floor and grabbed Tyreke by the arm and ran out of the the house. "You gotta get outta her,okay?" I said quickly wiping his tears and watched as he ran back into his home. I suddenly heard another gunshot go off and i quickly ran into the house. The police officer put the gun back into his waist belt and there i saw it. "NOO!! TP!!!" I ran over to TP while he was laying on the floor,covered in blood from his stomach to his chest and laying lifeless. I kneed down next to him hugged him while sobbing loud and uncontrollably. He didn't hug back,he didn't open his eyes,he was just  cold and still,not moving a single muscle. "What the fuck did you do!?" I shouted at the officer from the top of my lungs. "Ma'am, please...y-you can't-" the officer came closer and tryed speak but i cut him off. "Why did you do this ti him?!" I shouted as tears ran down my face. My chest and hands to my elbows were all covered in TP's blood as i started hugging him tightly again.
I then felt a hand grab me by my arm,lifting me up from TP. "What?!" I shouted at the officer "You do not shout at me like that young-" i lifted in the air and i gave him a hard unexpected slap across his face,making him freeze in slight shock "You killed my friend and he didnt absolutely nothing wrong,you asshole!" I screamed at the officer,making him upset. He took out handcuffs and forced me to turn around so that he would be able to cuff my hands at the back of my back. "That's it! Your under arrest for assault!" The official cuffed my hands and dragged me out of the house. I was still crying,i can't believe i left TP laying right there,people were staring at me as the police officer put me at the back of the van. Im sure that most of these people would think im being arrested for killing TP since i have his blood all over my body. But i didn't care about what they thought about me,i was just so hurt and traumatized about what had just happened. TP was a genuine good guy,he maby looked all scared and tough but he was actually really sensitive when it came to his family and other people he cared about. This was truly a horrible way for him to die,but what also hurts is that i know that this officer isn't going to face any consequences.

Wtf!! 2.25k reads!! That's insane😱😱
I cant believe we actually got to so much reads. Thank yall so much. Please vote if you liked this chapter and comment what you thought about it. I'd really like to hear what yall thought about it🥺