Chapter 32

ᴀɴ: ᴛʜɪs ɪssᴍᴀʟʟ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ɪᴛ..

As soon as my eyes opened, a paper was place on my table...

I pick it up and unfolded it. Just as I expected, the late letter.

Dear Y/N L/N,

I truly appreciate that you've been receiving and reading my letters. It helps me. Also I heard that a person just celebrated their birthday recently. Humanities Strongest Soldier, that's his title right? Levi Ackerman. He is indeed related to Kenny. That's why you should stay away from him, he'll ruin your life. We'll be meeting soon, daughter of Ackley... Y/N L/N.

Sincerely,

Anonymous.

I slammed my palm that was curled into a fist onto my wooden table. It made a loud thud as slammed it twice. I can feel my teeth grit while my eyes shut close.

'Finally..'

Opening the right drawer of my table and placing it with the other papers that was sent to me more than a month ago. As soon I twisted the doorknob of my door, I saw her. With wide eyes.

"Lyra..? What are you doin here"  I ask as I rose my eyebrow. She had her eyes widely open and her small body shaking. She raised her head to me, cause I was taller than her. Her mouth were twitching as she plays a fake smile in front of me.

"M-miss Y/N. Its lunch time, I was about to call you..."

Her eyes transferred to our feet, her face turns into a frown. She raised her arm to wipe her sweat off her face. I stared to her trembling figure.

"Ok. But you really don't need to do that, let's go." I walked pass her. I didn't even took five step until I felt eyes on me. I gulped as I saw a glimpse that Lyra was staring at my back.

I shrugged it off, walking back backwards then sliding my arm around to her neck. I felt her flinching.

"Lyra, why are you spacing there? C'mon."

She gave me a small smile as we starter taking step. I had my eyes on her on each step we stomped.

'What's wrong with her..?'

-----------------------------------------------------------

All this time, I suddenly realized. Someone was spying on me. Everywhere I go, I feel like I was watched from a far distance.

This afternoon, I tried catching that person. I swiftly turned around, but there was nothing there. Just a bunch of hay and horses. I scratch my head as my face forms into a little frown.

"What the heck?" I whispered.

"Heck what?" A familiar voice jumped in. I recognize the voice, slowly turning around while I face the man.

"You talking to a ghost or something?" His eyes wandered around. When he didn't sees something suspicious, his eyes turned back to mine. Crossing his arms as usual..

"Nothing."

Turning around and picking up the broom. I continued sweeping the ground but abruptly stopped when Levi pressed his left side body to mine making me dropped the broom again.

I tried pushing his body off me but he just pushed it in to me. "Levi! Get off!" I scolded.

"Such a brat." He then get off me, staring at me before walking away. My brows knitted together as I ask myself the question over and over again.

'What is wrong today?'

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 4, 2021