Chapter 18 --Misunderstood--

❀❀ Levi's POV

"Bwaaa!!!"

A loud noise had happened making my eyes wide open. Sunlight sparkle onto my face, I slide my right hand up to my bangs. I look to Y/N who had a reddened face.

"What?" I sarcastically asked to Y/N. She looked around her body, covering it with my blanket. "D-did we do it?"

"Did what?"

She frown her eyebrows, looking me from head to toe. "You rape me!"
I sigh in annoyance, putting down my arm from my head to the table beside me. "I did not rape you. The word is not rape if you had enjoyed it."

Her face had reddened more as her grip tightened on my blanket. She narrowed her eyes to me as she started giving me her glares, but it had no effect on me. "Did we did it?" Her focus on the question was real. I smirk to her little idiotic mistook, I walk to the bed.

Grabbing her chin the pulling it closer to mine. I barely feels her hot breath touching my skin. Her face still remained calm but there is a slight blush in both of her cheeks to her ears. "You want to know it?"

"That's why I'm asking you!"

"Calm down, brat."

"C-calm down!? I can't calm down like this! You rape me, my clothes are messy. Surely, you rape me!"

"I did not."

Her eyes were wide open then slapping my arms away from her chin. "You did." Anger is flowing into my body, I swiftly grab Y/N's arm off my blanket and grab the other one. I pushed her back to bed as she lay down. Her eyes wondering around on our current position. I move both of her arms on top of her head, holding it with one hand. "How can you be sure?" I ask her making her bite her bottom lip.

 "How can you be sure?" I ask her making her bite her bottom lip

"You dictate it."

"How come?"

"You said it earlier.."

"I was joking."

Her furious face had calm down a bit, moving her arms out of my grip. "Let go." She begs. Moving her head to the side trying to getaway with my stare. "No. You might scratch me, you filfthy cat."

''Excuse me?"

I lower my head more as I face her reddened ear. I bite her earlobes softly as I started licking it. Y/N grunt from it, still not moving. "Why haven't you move?" She frown her eyebrows and still not looking at me.

"Answer me, brat."

"Your on the way.."

I frown at her little words but making me satisfy. I started biting and licking her ear as Y/N started making unheard sounds. "How pervert of you, little kitty~"

I touch her face with my other hand, making her face me. 'What a messy face..'

❀❀ Y/N's POV

'I'm fvcking stuck here!!'

"Oi. Stop moving too much."

'Haaa!?'

Both of my legs are on the loose, I moved the both of them around Levi's waist. Putting all the strength I have to move him but he's too strong. "Get off, Levi."

His face was dull as ever! He just breathe loudly then transporting his hand off my face to my waist, making me tightened around him. "Your misunderstanding too much, brat."

"I apologize for that.. Get off."

His grip around my hand finally came off as well his arrogant face. I am so pissed about him. Suddenly my brain was so playful that it gave me an idea. I grab his hand, falling him back to his bed. I connected my hand to the side of his head for support, not wanting to fall. I was now top of him.

"Why hello there." I playfully greet. He frown his thin eyebrows making his eyes more narrowed. Mix of unknown feelings overflow my whole body. It was so fun teasing Levi all the time, I ain't regretting anything. "Revenge so fast, Y/N?"

"Oh no no. I'm not doin that, especially to my sweet Captain~"

I move closer to his face, our forehead touch each other as our nose almost touch. I locked my E/C to his bluish orbs, another unknown feeling tickles around my heart. "Getting fancy, eh?" He said

I grin to him, "Want a kiss, Levi~?"

He clicked his tongue then moving his hand around my stomach. He pushed me away out of his bed making me widened my eyes. "Not fvcking now, Y/N."

He gets up, as his feet tapped to the floor towards to the other door guessing it's his bathroom.

"I'll give you more than a kiss."

His hand touched the door knob but.. had stopped then turning his face to me once more as he smirk.

"I'll pleasure you more than that. I'll make your throat and legs hurt for weeks."

ᴀɴ: ᴀʜʜʜʜ!!! ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, Tʜɪs ɪs ᴛᴏᴏ sʜᴏʀᴛ. Bᴜᴛ, ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀɴʏ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ʟᴇғᴛ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ғᴠᴄᴋɪɴɢ sᴍᴀʟʟ ʙʀᴀɪɴ.. ɪ ʀᴜsʜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
ɪ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴢᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ...