Chapter 29 - Returned -

Dr. Sadie bowed down in front of me.

"Y/N! I'm sorry I couldn't take care of you. It was my day off and I wanted to visit my family."

I place my hands to her shoulder and told her to stand straight. I shook my head and smiled at her. "It's alright. I just needed medicine and that's all.."

She walked forward and raise both of her arms and wrapped it around me. I gladly exchange arms with her. She hugged me tightly, almost like she doesn't want me to breath. I was tye first one to let go and step a back away.

"Oh! Sorry.."

I wave my hand, then told her I'll be leaving. I raise my arm and stare at the book that Levi lent me a few days ago.

Now that I remember again, yesterday was so fucked up...

I headed to the messy hall, placing the book to the table. I turned around and started making coffee. Drinking coffee is indeed my favorite to do. But the thing is, I don't drink black coffee. I just added milk to my drink and then chugged it down.

I already tried drinking that kind of coffee, it was so bitter. It was Levi fault. Because I saw him always drinking black coffee inside his office. After that, I had tried it.

I sat down on the empty chairs. No one is here because it's afternoon. Cadets usually have training at this hour or just cleaning other places or buildings. Mostly of them are given orders by the one and only.

"Levi Ackerman.."

"Brat.. do you like me or something?"

I almost spit my coffee all around the clean wood table. My head spun around and then stopped when I spotted Levi. His one eyebrow is raised up and he was holding the cup. In a very unexplainable way.

"You called me?" He said. Marching next to me. He placed his white cup down to the table.

My mouth was hanging open and my eyes was in surprised. He then smirked and walked away. "Close you mouth, honey. It might catch flies." he said. I close my mouth and sipped my coffee again.

'Ah jeez. Why am I so embarrassed around him..?'

I slowly sat my cup down to the table. I placed my elbow on the table and tried to cover my face with my hand. Sipping my coffee silently and wished that Levi will go away..

"When are you giving my book back?" Levi asked me. My hand still cover my face and tried to calm my face and my heart from beating fast..

Wait.. my heart?

My head lowered down and stared at my chest. My eyebrows fused together and my teeth bite my lower lip. I closed my eyes for a second to let me think about the possible reasons.

'What is this? What I'm feeling is not love right..?'

My hand still covers my face and my eyes shut down. My fingers left the handle of my cup. I place my other hand on top of my chest. My eyes squeeze more as I felt it beating crazy.

'This is not a romantic feeling. It's just... I'm nervous looking at him, yeah. That's it, nervousness.'

"Tch, oi." He said in a very husky voice. Why is his voice so fucking gorgeous and deep. Even if it's sound dead to everyone all the time. Is there something wrong with my ears?

I heard footsteps behind me then little by little it's disappearing. I heard Levi last word before exiting the word. That made my thoughts quickly fade away.

"Fucking brat. Must be embarrassed because I saw her drooling at me last time."

I rolled my legs to the despite of chair and was quickly to drink my coffee and not leaving any drop of it. My eyes widened in realization.

"Fuck! It's hot!" I screech out. It was a bit hot and burned my tongue but piece of cake. Just gonna blame it on Levi if someone ask of himself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I open the door without any hesitation and slammed it close. Twisting my head then giving the man a deep glare. I walk straight to his set of bookshelves then placing the book where it belong last time.

Turning around and giving him another glare. I marched to the chair that was place in front of him and his table. Slowly sitting down and giving him a glare but deadly.

He just watched me giving him glares while he had his usual dull face against me. I cursed him so many times in my mind, until he bent down and opened his drawer. He slide out a book and he was handing it to me.

I just stared at it for about a minute then grabbing it off him. I checked the front and back carefully before opening it to page 1...

...

Stomping my feet then  quickly standing up. I slammed the book to close then tossing it to the table. Covering my mouth with my hand as my cheeks slowly turned to red. I don't want to look straight at his steel eyes piercing my E/C eyes. There's a glimpse in my vision that he playfully smirked.

"W-what the fuck is that!?" I shouted. My foot moves on it's own and stepped backwards. I bit my bottom lip as my eyes shut down then slowly looking at him.

"What is?"

He was teasing me. I knew it. He opened the book and it was showing the cursed pages. Tapping the paper that was showed as page 1 with his slim and long index finger.

"You said that you'll read whatever I suggested you, right?" He said.

He was truly fucking evil. He blinked innocently as our eyes met with each other. I wonder how he brush his hair to hide the horns beneath it.

"Y-yeah, sure you did. But it's so.." I dropped my hands and placed ot beside me. My cheeks were still light red and my eyebrows twitched..

I clear my throat and slowly collecting air then breathing it out again. "Captain Levi.. I-I'll be taking my leave. "After that I turned around to exit the hell.

I slam my body to door after I closed it. Moving my hand to my chest to feel my heart beating.

'What do you expect me to say? That their having s-se*.. ? Fuck off.'

-----------------------------------------------------------

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 18-19, 2020