Chapter 4 -- Wild Cat --

"𝐘/𝐍!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
..
..
..
..
...
...
...
...
...
...

❀❀ Levi's POV

A screamed had interrupted Y/N from doing the dare to me. Y/N's soft hand leave me from touching my flustered cheeks. She race fast toward the lady who screamed."Tsk.." is the only thing i said. "You sad, shorty?" The shitty glasses says. I immediately gave her a death glare, shooting every second to Hanji who's smiling looking like a cow. I glance back to Y/N who obtain was missing from the last spot i have seen her.

I consider looking around for Y/N. Instead i spotted a cat who's running towards north, looking like being chased down by a dog. Her perfect H/C bun tied above her head almost wrecking it off her head. Y/N.

"Shorty, stop being a statue there!"."Follow Y/N!!" She continued calling out to me. I just stepped out of my position and start running after the wild cat.

❀❀ Time skipped~~

"Split around!, if you have seen any sight of Cadet Y/N or the man report it quickly to us Clear!" The four eyes said. "Understood!" The cadets saluted to us and leave. "Levi, follow me to this side."," I'm not following your orders, Four eyes." i rolled my eyes to her.

"Levi!" Hanji wide her eyes and frown at me.

I ignored her nonsense shouting.. and most importantly spitting her own saliva to the ground almost near me. 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠. I walked away to the other side way. I sighed angrily thinking it's such a fucked up and a waste of time arguing in a middle of the situation we're handling right now.

"Wait up!". Sounds like Shitty glasses voice running to me. "What, now." As i continued walking and searching of any sight of Y/N ,"I'm coming with you! You just defeated me back there!" She jogged next to me as she looked in the other way looking for the wild cat we have just lost. "Ah!" She stop while she tries to catch her breath. "Y/N! Over there!" She pointed it to her west side of direction. And there she was holding his hand way up to her head looking like an idiot. She walked closely to the theift who had a knife in his hand ready to charge it to Y/N, which made me feeling of anger and a mixed of thrilled to see her not harmed.

The man moved to where he was positioned before ,putting his left hand on the butt of the knife and his right hand on the main handle of the knife, and then he starts running toward to Y/N who looks like have no faster reaction to it. I gritted my teeth thinking how fucking idiot can Y/N will be.

"𝐘/𝐍!"

I shouted making sure Y/N heard it. She turned around with a frown in her eyebrows."Tsk behind you! You brat!" I shouted once again making Y/N eyes half wide open as she know what i mean. She quickly turned her head around to the man with the knife charging it to her.

❀❀ Y/N POV

"𝐘/𝐍!"

Huh. What?

I turned around to see Levi and Hanji, eyes wide open as hell.."Tsk behind you! You brat!" The sweaty Levi shout out to me, i quickly turned around to see that the man almost stabbed me in my face. Only leaving a scratch on my cheeks.

I swiftly put my arm around his right arm where the knife it's place. Placing my hand on his back, making him feel pain on his upper underarm, he screamed begging me to stop. Bullshit. I continued anyway. Dropping the deadly knife that almost stabbed me. I elbowed him in the neck using my free arm and then, he passed out.

"Pft, what's wrong with you! Here i thought you can be more dangerous!"i laughed it all out, thinking it was stupid. All of it.

I freed him, falling down to the dusty ground."Y/N!" Here again, hearing my name all over and over again. Hanji runs to me placing both of her hand to my shoulder and tighten her grip."Are you okay?".That was the 3 words first coming out to her mouth. "Gee, y'all worries so much"."There was a wild cat in the lose, so we have to run after it before it lost her cool." Huh wait a damn second '𝐶𝑎𝑡!?'

"Wow i never expected Mr.Speaking only a small talk would give me a nickname, yeah?" I laughed once again trying to make a joke,only hearing a small faint 'tsk' from Levi ."Alright, now this is over let's take care of the fucking mess" I twirl again to the man who's been laying to the ground the whole time." Ok! I'll grab the basket he's stolen from!"Hanji cheers.

'𝐻𝑢ℎ?'

'𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡'𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑... 𝑖 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒....𝑑𝑖𝑧𝑧𝑦'

"Shit."

"What was that, cadet." he said as he walk to my right side.

I place my right foot to the man who was resting on the floor, while smirking to him " You piece of shit, i thought you were joking about it huh?" Smiling while i keep putting my dirty boots Levi frowning his eyebrows to me. I bet he already thinks I'm fucking crazy.

"Y/N.. you okay?" The cheerful Hanji had happened to fear me." Well you know, this shit right ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 keep saying stay away or you'll be sleeping forever" transporting my left hand up to my forehead."Tss, his knife only give me a scratch yo my face but I'm a little dizzy right now" i explained to them. I wiggled around on my spot trying to keep my balance up, while i bumped into something. "Watch it, you brat." Levi pulled me into his arms trying to help me. " I know, sorry" I said as i pushed him away.

I almost stumbled down as i push Levi away but, he catched me before a rolled down. "You're burning up, idiot"

He covered me using his arm helping me again to stand up. Hanji run close to us putting her hands to my forehead and to my neck. "Shorty's right, do you think this was the affect of thing you're saying Y/N?" She put away both of her hands from me having a worry in her face.

"I-i think so.." i felt that the oxygen in my body is getting harder and harder to let out. "I can't breathe normally.." i narrowed my eyes guessing that the lids of my eyes wants to shut down."Captain!" I guess that was a cadet calling . "Cadet, carry this man to the headquarters."

❀❀ Levi's POV

"I can't breathe normally.." Y/N says as she keep gasping for air. I was shocked to what i heard that escaped from Y/N mouth." Captain!" A cadet calls behind.

"Cadet,carry this man to the headquarters." I ordered the cadet making him move fast. I adjusted a little bit to make Y/N carry to my back. "Stop being stubborn and let me carry you." I whispered to Y/N's ear which was extremely hot. I heard a small laugh almost like she whispered back to me.

❀❀ Time skipped~~

I was leaned against the white wall, folding my arms as always. Four eyes was walking around in the middle of the room and hands on her head. A creaked of a door made my eyes open and Hanji finally ends with her ritual . "Captain Levi and Captain Hanji, about Ms.Y/N well.." she looked down to the floor once and look back to us again with... A frowned face.

"Ms.Y/N was burning up with a 42 Degree Celsius (107.6 Fahrenheit) which was a high fever but there was something else i found about Ms.Y/N.." The doctor said. Which was shocking because of the high fever, i looked over to Hanji who was so shocked that it can't speak. "What is it?" I instead asked the Doctor.

" 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬.. 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲... 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫. "

There you go! i did promise that i will make the next chapter a lil bit longer. So next chapter will be having a discussion about you. I'm not good with health and the doctor thingy but i hoped it will be ok to you. Hehehe. That's all thank you for reading and PLEASE comment what do you think of the chapter. I don't mind if it will hurt me, if it's bashing, if it's good it doesn't really matter to me. I just want to know what you think about it so please do.

Bye~~