Chapter 26 - Talk -

ᴀɴ: ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 - 30 ᴏɴ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴅᴀʏ. ᴍᴇʀʀʏ ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs!

"Miss Y/N, Commander Erwin wishes to speak with you along with Sir Levi and Miss Hanji.."

Lyra popped out of nowhere while I was eating my lunch along with the cadets. My mouth was stuffed with half of my bread and the other half on my hand. I first finish my bread on my mouth and chugging the water beside me. I slammed my cup on the table, making me draw attention in the room.

"Tell them to fuck off." I coldly said. Lyra's head slowly lowered down and glued both of her hands together.

I've been avoiding them since they had now know the truth. After we had talk about my tale, they had again wanted discuss it. That's the reason I was avoiding them at any cost. I also had gotten the letter and bow, I had left that day. The mysterious man also had stopped sending letters to me, and I had no clue why.

'Well, I guess that's fine. The last letter he had sent me almost made my life end. I didn't expect, I would seriously told someone about myself.. That's my mistake, isn't it?' I thought to myself.

"But Miss Y/N, they said if you didn't go there.. They would be the one approaching you."

"Tell them, I ain't coming." I refused.

"B-but-"

I stand up from my chair and looked at Lyra. Her hand were shaking and had her forehead sweating. She keep her head lowered at me, making me swallowed my own saliva. I place my hands on her shoulder and she was quick to look at me while my own head were lowered and seeing two pair of our feet.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to make you so nervous about that.. I-I'll go."

My own feet started moving out of the room and Lyra was left there. With her eyes widened. My hand curled into a fist and my face was dark.

I was about to grab the door knob to open Erwin's office but someone had beaten me to that. My head rise up and saw the his narrowed eyes and steel orbs. Behind him was Hanji and Erwin, 'I guess they were about to head out..' I said in my head.

"Oh?" the Raven haired man speaked up. His long and thin fingers stayed on the knob while his cold eyes stared at mine. "I guess we didn't need to beat the shit out of you." He said.

A woman with weird goggles jump in between me and Levi. "Y/N! You're he-" I cutted her off by grabbing her pulse and making our eyes hit each other.

"I'm talking to Hanji first." I then head west of the hallway with a Hanji behind me. I thought she wasn't gonna speak while I headed somewhere until she spoke. "Y/N.. we need to talk about it." I heard the worry tone in her voice. I continued matching and I found ourselves outside.

Hanji is my bestest friend since day 1. I'm sure, I will be breathing normally around her. I didn't want to found myself speaking about my story with two pair of cold eyes. Not like this.. I'm still a mess. I need to fix myself before facing them.

"Y/N.."

"Hanji. I can't bare to talk about my past anymore. I almost wanted to kill myself for spitting it out of my mouth.. How stupid of me for saying that."

I let go of her wrist and glued my eyes on the green grass below us. The area were quite as well, it is the lunch time.

"But, you manage to say it right?"

I felt my heart was grabbed by a strong hand and gripping hard onto it. My lips unsealed to each other but no sounds came out and my throat suddenly became itchy. "You managed it, Y/N.. you had-"

"It's because I was frustrated!"

Hanji's hands both raised up but she clenched it and stayed back beside her. She was like about to touch me but still didn't do it. My forehead wrinkles and my teeth clenched.

"My mind was hella mess up. I wanted to stay silent as possible but myself refused it. It keeps saying "Say it. Tell them the truth so you can let out your pain." How-?!"

My feet step back and noticed that my eyes started getting watery. Am I about to cry?

"How.. am I gonna let out my pain? I even had already told you, but it seems I'm more hurt than before? Why..?"

I look up to her. She again showed me her eyes with the full of fear and guilt. Her arms was raised up to her chest and her mouth was still sealed to each other. I hold my tears, not wanting to cry again.

""Sometimes it's better not to say anything, than to say how you truly feel and make things worse." My Mom told me that and I should have listen to her."

She suddenly walk towards me and grab my shoulder. She was biting her bottom lips while my eyes grew larger.

"Y/N, you made the right choice, and you should have told that us a long time ago! We would have saved you from this.. you keep saying you need to do this, that alone. But this time let us help you, your not alone..."

And then her tears bursted out.

".. I know that. But I don't want anyone to be hurt because of me. I need to stand this war alone. I needed to be."

I place my hand on top of her left hand and letting my head rest there a moment. I frowned and smile at her widely. Her eyes widened while my eyes were mix with unknown feelings.

"W-why are you smiling..? Are you gonna do something!?" She was panicking but was stopped after I told her 'no'.

"I'm not gonna do something.. yet." I sarcastically said. Her jaw drop and keep saying something but didn't finishing it.

"Wha-!? What do you me-.. argh!!"
I laugh at her and she was surprised by it. And I already expected her to be goddamn surprised by the unexpected. She withdraw her arms and place it to her mouth.

"We go to war with a smile on our faces. Because we are friends of Death himself."

I then left her there and walked out.

❀❀ Levi Ackerman's POV

Four eyes opened the door with a shocked in her face. I intend to follow them but Erwin said no, so we waited them to come back but it was just Four eyes.

"What happened?" Erwin asked. Four eyes slowly closed the door with a creak came out. She walked towards us, but stopped when she was behind a chair. Four eyes forcefully slam her hands on the top rail of it. She was grinning maniacally.

"Hanji..?" Erwin calls out again. But she was laughing silently and she turn her head to us. Her face looks like she was satisfied by something, thinking nothing but Y/N was the reason.

"Speak up, shitty glasses." I grew more impatient about it.

"She's.."

I raised my eyebrows and crossed my arms. She let out a deep breath but sharply before she continued.

"She's the fucking proof that you can walk through hell and still be an angel." she said.

My breath almost gave in with shitty glasses words. I suddenly wanted her to be tortured just by telling me what really happened. For once, the name Y/N... scared me.

'Damn..'

-----------------------------------------------------------

ɪ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ ғᴏʀᴡᴇᴇᴋ... ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴘᴜɴᴄʜ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ.

ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ: ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 14, 2020