Chapter 5 -- Gone --

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭.. 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬.. 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲... 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫.."

❀❀  Hanji's POV

Tears starts has forming up in my eyes as my body start shaking. I dropped down to the floor staying quiet, processing what happened to Y/N. Eyes locked on the ground showing it's cleanliness. Levi stayed silent as well, who I believe he was shocked not needing to look at him. The doctor lowered her head as she start heading  to the door. Before she even twist the knob she started explaining Y/N's condition. She told us that she already have the information of the attacker's knife .

They said there was a drug in the knife, guessing that was the main reason of Y/N right now. And then with there she stopped explaining, wanting myself to filled my goggles with tears coming out of my eyes"You can now check on Ms.Y/N". With that she exited not saying anything more  because of the heavy athmosphere filling in the white room we're in.

Levi started moving forward, he paused in front of the door with Y/N inside. I slowly stand up on my feet back again, taking off the goggles around my head, placing them on my sweaty forehead. I started transporting the liquid rolling down to my cheeks from my worried eyes. I started having my sight back to normal, I first saw the white floor seeing there was puddles of tears. And then my eyes moved straight-forward to see only Levi not moving another inch to the wooden door. I smiled to the back of his, noticing he was worried as well. I placed my goggles down to where it had placed before.

I marched forward to the door, standing beside Levi. " Geez you can't even open the door, did you lose strength because of Y/N, shorty?" I tried to make a joke to lighten up the mood around here. I glance down to Levi who seem had his eyes narrowed more than it is and with his darker aura making it harder to approach to him. I sighed and started to reaching for the door knob. Twisting it so we can both enter the door, expecting a sleeping Y/N on the bed. I opened the wooden door, having my eyes fully wide open seeing what i have seen to the room.

❀❀  Levi's POV

Hanji opened the door, leading to where Y/N been resting the while time. I opened shot my eyes stating down to where the bed at. '𝑆ℎ𝑒'𝑠 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑒.'
"Hold up! Where is Y/N!" I started looking around the room trying to see if there are trace of Y/N's whereabouts. "Calm your horses, Four Eyes." I inform her. " Calm down!? Calm down!! Levi, Y/N's not even here how can i not freak out!" She spitted out making me more annoyed of her." I know you shit, just calm down." I heard Four eyes gasped " Do you think she was kidnapped!?"she strated panicking more thinking she was taken.

"No she was not, the windows over there can be open from just the inside if she was kidnapped by shitty strangers we would hear the glass pane broken from the other room. Making the door the only access inside this room, get it now you shit."

"So.. she escaped?"

"How would i know?"

"I'm gonna get more help from the cadets and from Erwin!" She said, speeding the shit out of the room. " Tsk" I stepped closely to the bed figuring out where has Y/N gone off.

After minutes of searching, I've been feeling this chilling air around me. That's when i notice that the windows are usually close but this time it was open, it was off leaving the windows open.

I walked to the opened windows and jumped right on to it. I landed to the faded colored grass below me "Now let's find the brat."

❀❀  Y/N's POV

I woked up from the creepy sound of a wooden door. Thinking there was a person neither entering or leaving the room. I open the left side of my eyes to peek if there was a person in the room. I quickly noticed that there was no sight of any person on the inside. Opening the right side of my eyes, as i tried to sit on the white bed I was on. I was on a white sweater and a gray sweatpants, which was mine.

As soon as i sit up a few seconds, there was a feeling of me being shot by a gun inside of my head. Feeling glad that it wasn't true. And my body.. kinda weird. It's heating up.

Huh?

I heard a voice on the other side of the room. Explaining that i have a 42 degree celsius. '𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑝..' i thought to myself as i continue eavesdropping to their conversation.I heard them saying i won't be able to wake up for days or even for weeks.

Guess what bitches I'm awake.

I stopped saying nonsense things as i clearly focused on their gossip about me.

So just to make clear.. the knife earlier had drugs on it!? So crazy. Gonna make sure I'm gonna beat the shit out of that man earlier. Not gonna care if he is a weakling. Mh..

I wanna play a little game.

I slowly put both of my foot on the floor. I flinched when i realized i was only barefoot, the cold floor made me have more energy which was qiute good. I spin my head trying to find any shoes i can wear. I spotted my boots that was in the lined beside the door. I jumped out of the bed to get my boots that was beside the wooden door.

My boots are with me now, my head was still spinning but i got used to it , my clothing.. i just don't care. I was ready to start the game i was planning. I run to the windows and quickly opened it so i can jump out.

I was already at the outside, i first started stretching my body. It was aching for it. I suddenly stop when i heard a door creaking, it came from the room. I leaned against the wall as fast as i could. "Hold up! Where is Y/N!" A voice shouted, Mh no mistake that was Hanji. "Calm your horses, Four Eyes"  And I'm guessing that was Levi.

As soon as i heard their voices i knew i need to run away from them before they find me hiding in an open place. I run as fast as could trying to seek where to hide with no one could find me in a short time.

"Im gonna enjoy this game."