Chapter 8 -- Trust --

"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮?"

"Why does it matter?" I quickly responded.

...

Another silent had fell upon around in the room. Eyes all over me, noise coming from outside, and our breath. I just keep staring with each of them, and they keep staring at me also. My arms were crossed and my eyes are both still the same.

"..Y/N" Hanji decided to broke the silence. "Hm" i hummed in answer. "Answer the question.."

"I said why does it matter?" I asked once again.

"It matter because you've been hiding that kind of scar to us like.. more than four years."

"And your point is..?"

"My point is.." Hanji once looked down to the floor and looked back up to me again. "You don't need to hide it." and she ends with a long sharp sigh.

"In other words, You want to know this how i got this and help me?" I asked raising both brows " Both how and who, and we can help you."

"..If you want to help then there's nothing you can help. And the thing about my scar.. are you sure that i can tell you?" I frowned while looking at them. I was thinking if i can tell them since this is a tragic scene from my past. '𝑌/𝑁 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡, 𝑦𝑜𝑢'𝑟𝑒 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠.'

"Yes, I am a hundred percent that you should tell us that kind of things. Trust us. We won't tell anyone without your permission." Hanji says with a serious tone. Erwin and Levi was just there, looking and listening carefully to our conversation.

I take a glance to Levi who was staring at me. I then shut my eyes closed and sighed in exhausting. I slowly opened my eyes and just stick it to the floor. Wind was coming in, making me shiver. My eyes just moved on it's own and ends up stayed at the corner of my eyes. The windows were open. Clouds were gathering and it all goes dark. Then all of a sudden a flash of lightning and a thunder boom outside the windows. And then, it all start to pour with big drops of rain.

What a bad day to rain at such time.

Erwin stand up and go forward to the open windows, and closes it. Walk back yo his chair and sat down, still had his eyes on me.

"Let's start then.." i said while putting my right palm up to my forehead.
I feel dizzy.

"First.. how the hell did i get this?" I pointed with my index finger to my stomach where the scar was located. "Of course, I was cut by it. A knife. Knife was the weapon he used. The second question, Who? As I said, it was a he." I ended my sentence witha blur to my eye sight. I blinked more then thrice, still it didn't do anything.

"How was it cut? How long did take him to abused you with the knife?" Hanji continued with her how question. She was definitely interested. She did never move her eyes, it just stay with me. Same us the two. "Well, it was just cut. And how long you say? It did take more than.. 10 minutes I guess..."

"The identity of the man was unknown. I only know the one who did this to me. I only know his name. The other one.. I don't have any info about him. And yes, there were two of them who did this to me." My sight hasn't been back to normal. It's still as blur as fuck. My breath was not at the normal point as well. I really didn't mind all of it at all.

"Wait Y/N, can you tell us the whole thing that had happened there?" She asked. I looked at Hanji and take a few breath before speaking again.

"That day.. my Mother died. It was also my birthday." I tried to focused my sight to them. I heard little gasps came out of their mouth. I knew they were shocked, I just couldn't see it. "They shot my Mom with a gun, in front of me."

Silent as ever. Only the rain was heard. It was pouring so hard, the clouds were gray and gathered around. It might mistake that it was night already.

"I couldn't save my Mom because I was at a tree. I was busy getting down safely to Mom, but i was fucking too late... After that he spoke some shit to me and then the threatening began. Military Police appeared and saw me laying with Mom beside the tree... And then it began to rain, just like right now.." I took my gazes off them, as I started to peer at the closed window. It was soaked by rain, the outside was also dark.

The side part of my skull suddenly began to throb. It feels like clamp squeezing my skull, it hurts. My chest began to tight, I couldn't breathe. I stumbled backwards but was still on my feet. Putting my right hand to my chest. My heart beat was insane. I continued walking backwards until my back was layed to the wooden door.

"Y/N..?" I forgot. They're here also. I glance back to them but I couldn't see them. It was so blur that i can't almost see them. I think I need glasses.

A man was so close to me. I can't recognize him, but I'm sure it was Levi. It had raven hair, almost in the same height as me, and with an intense aura. '𝐻𝑎..' It is. "Erwin, Four eyes. We'll be going first, hurry up Y/N."

"Levi, I'm gonna need your help just this once, ok?" I said while smiling to him. I putted my arm around at the back of his neck, while the other was still at my chest. " See you later Erwin, Hanji." the last thing that I said after we went out. Me and Levi began to walk.

"Tsk, you're fuckin hot."

"Oh Levi, I know that a long time ago" I cough twice.

"Can you covered your mouth while coughing?" He said while we walked down the hallway. It's kinda strange because there were no sight for a single person walked passed neither the head of us. Maybe they're gathered to somewhere.

"Can't I couldn't breathe. Let's just walked faster to the Infirmary." We did as I said, and then we continued walking.

'𝐶'𝑚𝑜𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖. 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑒, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑒𝑒𝑛𝑦 𝑞𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛..?'

'𝑁𝑎ℎ. 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑤𝑒'𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑘𝑒𝑒𝑝𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑝𝑢𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑑𝑒𝑡𝑠 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑖𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑑𝑖𝑑'𝑛𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔. 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 𝑤ℎ𝑜 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙. 𝐶𝑈𝑇. 𝐿𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑟𝑒𝑝ℎ𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡, 𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑒. 𝐻𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙,𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑜𝑙 𝑎𝑠 𝑚𝑒. 𝐷𝑢ℎ.'

The cell inside my brain had stopped the discussion when Levi opened the door from Infirmary. As sooned as he opened it, it was hella dark. No oke was inside or near us. Where did everyone go!? "Tsk, so dark." Levi whispered.

"Let me search the some candles around here" my arm left Levi's nape and searched the candle. "No need. In a second, you'll just collapse and made me carry around all the way to the bed." He rejected.

"Hell no Levi. I'm still strong as your ass. My condition might be unstable right now... But it's ok"

He didn't know my eye sight is horrible too but, that'll make the problem less hard for Levi.
"Mh.." he hummed in response.

"What do you mean, Hm? I bet you just want to be alone with me, right? I bet you want to continue our sweet kissing moment." I'm still a chatter box even if I'm in this shape.

"I didn't say anything." He said sarcastically. Pft. I walked to straight to him, facing his back and not his front. I was planning to tickle him but, he suddenly turn around facing me. But at the bad time, I was right in front of him trying to grab the side of his stomach. I didn't know he turned around because my eye was focusing at his stomach. And then...

'𝑊𝑡𝑓..?'

I didn't tickle him but, what position are we now? My head was pressed into his hard chest, his heart beat was beating fast, and his- WAIT WHAT!!?

I looked at him but I couldn't see clear. He pushed but not enough to make me fall down.

'𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?'