Chapter 9

It had been 2 weeks since that"thing". Me and Levi aren't also talking since that day. We would always avoid eye contact or any things that would make us in contact. Today.. we're gonna go out the walls and slay some shit again.

.....

I'm currently riding my horse checking right or left to see if any titans come here or spotted us. The Special Team.. or the Squad of Levi, was on the middle, and I was on the left side. If we count all the titans we had take down it will be 7 titans.

"Miss Y/N! There's one 13 meter Titan on your left side!" A cadet shouted. "Alright, I'll take it down!"

I jump off from my horse to the air and to the titan. This titan had really long nails. I mean really long.

I landed to the titans head and sweep off the sweat on my forehead. "Whew.. what's up with ya nail, huh?"
The titans just grr at me and tried to grab me with his hand. I immediately jump up. It's other hand goes up to me but I dodged it. But, the other hand earlier caught me. It's nail leaves a scratch to my cheeks, and to my shoulder it dugs in.

"Hnn!" I gritted my teeth. No one was around. The team that I was with had move forward. "Damn, that really hurt!" I shouted to the Titan that looks like an idiot. It dugs it jn more makes me squek a little. "Alright! That's enough fun for you!"

My left arm was free and it had enough strength to stab him in the eye.

...

I whistle. "Wow.. look at you now. That was enjoyable huh..?" I said as I rid the blood off my sword. "No need to thank me for cutting ya nail.." I turned back and whistle loud enough to make my horse hear. Soon enough my horse came back, I jump onto it and stroke his head. "Hey buddy, my right shoulder is injured. I can only uses my left hand if that ok to you..?"

He neigh and started to move on. As we move forward, I notice that there's a lot of blood and Titan laying in the ground. "A little more and then we're there" I said to my horse. The blood was leaking out every step that my horse makes. I just bared with it because I know it's my fault for being an idiot.

❀ Time skipped..

"Y/N!"

"Alright, she's here..!"

"Thank god!"

"I thought she was dead.."

"What are we gonna do if she died?! The only trump card we had is Captain Levi and Y/N! We can't lose them..!"

"Wait.. Her Arm!"

"Huh.."

"That's a lot of blood!"

"Hurry call the medical team!"

"No you call them!"

"Y/N! Your arm!"

"I know.. geez stop over acting!" I shouted back as I get off my horse. A sudden pain struck me almost making me lose strength. Lucky me.. I'm still holding onto my horse. "C'mon.."

Hanji called me and check my right arm. "The wound's deep, we need to put Y/N in medical ASAP!" Hanji shouted to surrounded crowd. She help me walk to the medical.

"Amzing.." Hanji whispered

"What was that..?"

"Oh! Nothing hehehe.."

...

They already wash my arm and already put sheet around it. It's still hurt so they also told me to sleep in the bed. i don't want to sleep in the bed but i want some fresh air so i walked out and sat on the ground and look up to see the half-moon staring at me.

"What's wrong with Levi..?"

"Nothing's wrong with me."