Chapter 2 -- Answer --

❀❀ 3rd person's POV

The people have gathered around the Survey Corps soldiers to be answered by there question. There were too many people waiting to be answered by the soldiers.

As the woman with glasses and brown hair that is tied in a ponytail picked one of the crowd to ask a question, he start the question by asking "Are titans an interesting creatures?" the man ask.

Making the whole Survey Corps in panic, luckily the girl with a H/C hair bun, put her right hand in her mouth before she starts speaking something.

The H/C girl answered the the man's question with "We can't really say that titans are really an interesting creature, they eat us human right?" she brightly smiles to the crowd as she continues to speak

"But according to this woman here she really likes titans more than any person here so I think it's not quite safe to ask that question to this women, yeah?" The man nodded as it's shows he understands.

❀❀ Levi's POV

Y/N put her hand down as she starts saying something to four eyes.Y/N quickly turn her head to the crowd and notice that a child was asking a question to her. She stares down to the smiling girl before leaning down.

"Do you like to play games?" The child asks Y/N.

'What a childish questions.'

Y/N laughs as she holds the child's hands to her and said "Yes, I do like to play games."

❀❀ Y/N's POV

"Really, what kind of games?" the sweet girl ask.

"Mh, mine is a game named Truth or Dare." I whisper to her hear as the child tilted her head and showing a face full of confusion.

"Sweetie, it's a game which you pick between Truth or Dare. You're gonna pick one of them and if you pick the "Truth" you're gonna answer the question given by the other player, honestly. And if it's "Dare" you're gonna do what the person requested you to do, easy as that!" I explained to the girl the game that I liked to play.

She looks like she understand because she smiled at me. "Can I know what's your name?"

"Y/N!" I smiled back to her."Y/N?,just... Y/N? No surname like me?" the girl asked in confusion while i had my eyes wide open and the curve of my lips, sink down.

I stopped looking at the child's face and look down to the filthy ground. "Yeah, just Y/N."

I look back to girl who seems in a confusion again. "Ok then,Y/N Truth or Dare!" the girl shouts making almost the whole crowd look at us.

"Eh so suddenly?" I smile nervously as the crowds continue looking at us."Oh you don't want to play?" The girl says making my eyes widen when her eyes mirrored sadness.

"Alright then!" I agreed as the girl smiled brightly.

I stand up and put both of my hands on my waist looking like a fucking superhero who just saved a girl's life.

"Dare! I'm going to prove that I'm not a chicken!" I shout out to see that all of the people in the crowd watch us. The child chuckled as she keeps staring at me like I'm someone that she's longing for a long time.

"Ok i dare you to kiss Mister!" she says as she point out to the Humanity's Strongest Soldier who's close to us and obviously listening to our conversation. Levi Ackerman.

"W-what! That's insane!" I said to the little girl blushing and quickly transport my hands up to my head.

I turned around to see a shocked face of Levi, which was rare. Then, our eyes connected to each other that makes me blush more than I am. Fuck it I look like a tomato.

"WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" I turned around to see a Hanji positioned like she was praying to me. She turned around yo the innocent child and says "THAT WAS A GREAT CHOICE!!! WHAT'S YOUR NAME, GIRL!!!",

"Ngh.." was the only response from the poor child that looks like terrified to Hanji. I slightly pushed Hanji away but not strong enough to make her lay down.

"Hanji, what the fuck! You're scaring her!" I tried to argue with Hanji, but I felt something touching me hand.

"Missy, are you gonna kiss Mister?".

'Fuck it'

I turned around to see that Levi is avoiding eye contact with me. I was pissed off thinking that how am i gonna solve this problem.

"You're gonna do it, right Y/N? You're not gonna make me and the sweet girl sad right! You're gonna do it right!"

Hanji says trying to do the Puppy Eyes. I looked back to the girl and it mirrored Hanji's expression making me cursed silently.

❀❀ Levi's POV

'Y/N, hurry up and fix this. We're getting more and more attention and I hate it.'

I continued staring at the ground avoiding any eye contact. I had my eyes wide open as soon as someone put both of there hand to my cheeks. Y/N

She open her mouth whispering something, "Levi.. stay still I'm just gonna do it on your cheeks don't go wild ok?" She says making my eyes wider more than it it's before.

"Close your eyes." Y/N ordered me to.

I moved both of my hands to her forearm to stop her nonsense flirting. She starts moving forward to my face while the crowds screaming and cheering. I looked back to Y/N making a force face doing this just to prove that she's not a fucking chicken.

And even following that child's order. She could've rejected it. Or was it because she also wanted to kiss me?

Tch.

I almost feel her soft lips to my cheek as she keeps moving forward and then—

"Ahhh!"