Chapter 24 --Friends--

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ᴘɪᴄ ᴏғ ʟᴇᴠɪ ʙᴜᴛ ᴄᴜᴛᴇʀ...

"Y/N, what happened?" Hanji calmly asked while she roll the bandage around my arm. I wasn't paying any attention to Hanji, my mind wonders on the arrow.

The arrow were immediately sent to Erwin, of course I don't want to give it to anyone but Levi was being a bitch and snatch it off me. After that Hanji insisted that I should go to the the clinic.

"Y/N!" Hanji surprisingly shake me out of the trail of my mind. My head slowly turn to her and softly apologize. "Are you okay?" She said with both of her hands on my shoulder trying to get the grip out of me. I nodded to her making her grip loosen.

I didn't hesitate to stand up and walk out of the room while Hanji walks beside me. "Where are you going?" In every step, my motion became more faster.

"Levi took the arrow and gave it to Erwin, correct?"

"Y-yeah.. What are you gonna do?" She confirmed that it was given to Erwin. My marched becomes running, desperately to check the arrow.

'My name. It had my name on it. I did make sure that no can ever know my full name.. But how?'

My thoughts were floating on my mind again. My breaths get heavier as I felt more nervousness on my body. My legs drop it self while I tried to control my breath. My eyes widened in pure shock as I clenched my hand into a fist.

'No.'

An arm grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/N!" It shouted. My whole body almost shaken as I had found out the truth.

'No..'

"Y/N! What are you doing!?" A mix of madness and worried some came out of it's mouth. The other person tried to drag me out of the floor but my body disagree. It felt like my soul had left it's owner and my body weakened.

'I'm really disappointed at you..'

"Y/N!! Get up!" The same voice, it repeatedly commands me to get up. I can't. Even if it's just his name, I feel fucking disgust about it. I clenched my teeth, already feeling water coming out of my eyes. I sharply sighed before putting my smile back on my face.

'His existence.'

A creak of a door was heard in front of me.

'I hate it.'

I frowned my brows harder as my eyes go narrowed. My smile stayed the same and my self was very calm by now. I quitely said the name of the man, that I can only heard it.

"Ackley."

"Oi." Another voice bugged in but I didn't look upwards, my eyes was glued on the floor. I can see the shoes of the speaker, it's knees moved forward making him crounched down to my level.

"You got explaining to do."

I now realized the deep voice was own by Levi. My smile slowly dropped down, tilting my head a little to the side. I gave out my other hand to Hanji who's helping me to stand up. She then pulled me up as I stumble a little but not enough to make my ass meets the floor again.

I dig my hand on my bangs while I tried to forced smile. My gaze landed on Levi, who was standing as well. His upper face are much darker than his usual and his steel eyes are much intimidating than ever.

"Let's." I decided.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Erwin Smith.

Hanji Zoē.

Levi Ackerman.

Had the face that I barely see. Being Serious. I had to admit, that they're frightening with this kind of expression. It feels like I'm back to square one when I told them about my scar. Almost the same atmosphere but this kinda need to be serious.

"Is this the same moment when I told the three of you about my scar on my stomach? You're gonna threatened me? Is that what you do to make me speak?"

I did my best to hide my anger and be calm as possible at any time. They didn't leave they're eyes on me or move a single motion.

"Stop all of this bullshit and talk, Y/N." Levi decided to speak up. His hands were curled into a fist while his face darkened more.

"Give me the paper."

Erwin handed out the paper and was placed it on the table that was near the arrow. I grab the paper off the table, before reading what it was written. I gave them each of a glance then lowing my head to peruse the paper.

Dearest Y/N L/N,

Christmas is coming up, right? Be sure to make yourself warm with a hot coffee. I heard from one of my men that you didn't reveal your last name on the Survey Corps. Why is that?

Is it because of my friend? Your dead Father?

You didn't even know the cause of his death. But I know. Don't worry, I'll tell you by the time we met our faces. I almost forgot you had a pretty scar beneath your clothes.

I apologize for that. That was done by my other friend but sadly we don't communicate now. I don't know where he went. So..

Make sure to be extremely beautiful so I can see what your Father created. I will tell you the exact date of our meeting.

Sincerely,

Unknown.

-----------------------------------------------------------

𝙶𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚊𝚒! 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚝 12 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 1:30 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝙸'𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝. (ᗒᗣᗕ

ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 28, 2020
ᴘᴜʙʟɪsʜᴇᴅ: ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 28, 2020