Chapter 15 --Halloween--

WARNING: This contains bad words...

Ah....

the day that everyone loves...

the day that we're preparing for..

the day we'll be screaming a ton..

the day, everyone needs to show off their beauty..

the day were waiting for..

HALLOWEEN..

❀❀ Zuari Kamerin's POV ( Ari )

Finally. The day that I've been waiting for. The day that we've been waiting for. I'm so excited. I'm more excited to see Y/N today.

'Y/N is assigned to many activities, I'm afraid that Y/N will have not enough time to try my new dresses just for her. Y/N had a nice body. While I was measuring her weeks ago... Her curves are amazing! Slim body attract me to make dresses.'

( AN: if you aren't like this, don't worry author-chan will make you pretty here so you'll won't be too insecure on your body )

Dresses are prepared for Miss Y/N to wear but, some of them are pants. 'Y/N loves my design, so surely she'll wear my makings for her!'

All I need to do is find her.

❀❀ Y/N's POV

"Y/N! Hurry up!"

"I'm here.. I'm here.." I lazily response. I adjust a little my shoes to my size and slowly standing up. Stretching a little and started heading out.

People screaming.

'Too loud..'

"Miss Y/N, there you are!" A cadet running to me with some weird outfit on. She wipes her sweat off of her forehead and continue blabbering. " Your late, Miss Y/N."

"Eh.." I averted my eyes to the side just to spotted decorations.

"What do you mean, Eh? Go in there. Your role is absent!"

"Gotcha! Bye." I ended our conversation and turning around to enter the spooky room.

The haunted room.

I enter in, just leaning on the wall waiting someone to pass right by me. Screaming people is the next thing I heard. It keeps on while I heard people talking

"No more!!"

"Let's got outta here! Hurry!!"

"I'm fucking scared!"

"Hold onto me, babe.."

"No flirting inside!"

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you! You did that on purpose!!"

'A group of people.. screaming throughout the room...'

I walked a little closer to them, peaking at them. I pushed the water bottle that's on the table and slowly falls down.

*Thud!*

"AHHHHHH!!!!"

"HE DID THAT ON PURPOSE!!"

"I DID NOT!"

"It could be the wind though..."

"THERE'S NO WINDOW HERE NEITHER WINDY!!"

"EWW!! SOMEONE PEED THEIR PANTS!"