Chapter 10

❀Levi POV

"L-Levi"

"Hmm.."

"What.."

"What do you mean what..? Why are you doing here shouldn't you be resting?"

"Ya but, I prefer this.." she said as she puts her eyes on the sky. I sat down and watched as the clouds drove away. "Hey.."

"What now.." I strictly asked. "What happened to you for the last.. ya know 2 weeks?" I looked at her but his eyes was glued to the sky. "Nothing much."

.. Minutes had passed away and we're still not talking to each one another. I took a peek to Y/N and her eyes was shut down..

'So that's why.. eh? You've been asleep this whole time.. What's wrong with your mind, there's a person with you and now here you are sleeping..'

I stand up and walked in front of Y/N. Her hair was falling onto her face making it covered. I crouched down and move the falling hair, tucking in onto her ear. The moon was bright that's why I could see her face face clearly. 'You know.. you had an attractive face but, your attitude is a turn off.'

"Oi." I called

"Tsk. Oi Y/N wake up, don't just randomly sleep here.." i called once again but, nothing responded

'Tsk.. what kind if cat will sleeping in the open field. Someone might attack you...Even I can..'

I had stopped talking into my mind and moving on to carrying Y/N. I slide my right hand to her neck and my left hand behind her knee. I stand up with carrying Y/N. ' You're heavy..'

I thought she was always a cat with sneaky mouth but, now I'm thinking your a pig.

❀ Le next day..
Y/N POV

Noisy.

So noisy.

"Y/N!" A voice called me out.

"Mhh." I responded

"Wake up!! We've been waking you for the 3rd time!"

"Shut ya mouth, bitch.. Let me sleep" as i snuggle more to my sleeping position. "Y/N! We can't leave you here! The Titan will eat you!"

"Mhh.. Don't care.."

"I care!" I opened my eyes and see Hanji. "Oh, Hanji.." I said

"Yeees! I am Hanji!" She said as she put her face with a big grin with his goggles shining. I'm still not use to Hanji's goggles. "Hi, hello.. Can I marry you?" I joke

"W-what!?" Hanji's mouth was wide when she said this. Her eyes were wide open as well. "I'm proposing here ya know.."

"Y/N... Tsk tsk tsk. That's not very romantic of you." She raised her one brow and crossed her arm. She was smirking at me. ".. I know but, that doesn't change the fact that I wanna marry you."

"I object.."

I turned to the other side and see the person I met last night. Come to think of it, how did I was sleeping here?
"There's no marriage happening while we're out of the walls."

"Wow, really is that the only reason you object.." i raised my brow to him.
"Or is it because you secretly adore Hanji?"

"No to shitty glasses."

Hanji stand up with both of her hand on his face while facing up." Both of you can you stop fighting over me.. I can't be with someone so please, don't don't love me!!" She faced to us while she exchange her face to him from mine. " I-i can't be with neither of you.. I'M SO SORRY!!" with that she ran away.

My eyes became dull and my brow were twitching."What an idiot.."

❀Time skipped~

We're currently going home now, we lost no cadets today so they're planning to go for a party.

"Y/N!" A cadet called

"Mhh.."

"Can you tell us what happened to you and to your injury?!" She shouted. I gotta admit.. I was really popular with the cadets, they admired me..

"..why?" I asked them

"A-ah! No reason! We just want to know." They said. I could tell they were really excited. "Alright.." The group cheers making all the people turn to us. The cheers stop and it turned to silent. "Go on.. Miss Y/N" a cadet told me.

'This have way too many attention..I don't like it.'

"First, keep y'all eye on in front." I informed and they followed. "Mhhmh. Ya know there were this titan who had a really long nails."

"It was troublesome because I keep dodging it and then it gave me this shit here." I arrowed with my index finger to the scratch on my cheeks. "Atter that,it caught me!" I shouted trying to scare them.

"Yea, it caught me now it's nail was on my arm. That's why I got this. It was about to eat me but my other hand was free so  I dug in it, into it's eyes. I killed it and then it's done."

"Wahhh!!"

"What really?!"

"Glad she didn't die.."

"Now that's what you called miracle."

"A TITAN WITH LONG NAILS!?" tsk, Hanji..

"She's so cool"

"I wish I was like Miss Y/N.."

'Sorry but I'm always Y/N'

.....Chatter there chatter here, that's the only thing we do until we reach the walls.