Chapter 34

"Miss Y/N.."

A voice calls me out in whisper sound and made me jumped out of bed. She looks at me with serious eyes I never seen before. It made me swallow my own saliva when she closed the door and sat beside me.

"What.. is it?" I tried not to stutter. Lyra gave a different vibe than the normal or the usual her. Her eyes.. wandered around my room?

"Miss Hanji wants to talk to you. She waiting at the infirmary..." She said while her eyes was locked at my desk. I turned around to check if there's something wrong with it. There's none... It's still the same, I mean.

I look back to Lyra and it made my heart race like a horse. She was looking at me with an almost wide eyes. Then she smiled at me.

"You should go now. Miss Hanji seems bored for just staying at there for days."

She hoped at of my bed and offer her hand. I stare at her hand, it was shaking. I look up and she was smiling with eyes closed at head tilted. Smiling for a second after I accept her offer of hands.

In a glimpse of my sight, Lyra's eyes softened.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I knocked on the door twice before walking in. Hanji's eyes widened to the sight of me. "Y/N! You've come to visit me!" she excitedly sit down and lay down the book she's reading.

I chuckled. "I mean, yeah. You called me." I sat down over to Hanji's side. I face her only to see her knotted eyebrows. She scratched her head using her free hand.

"Did I? I don't know. Don't remember doing that but glad doing that haha!"

My mouth open a little and one of my eyebrows shot up. "Really?" She stopped laughing and looked at me with curious eyes. The next thing she did was smile that almost reached at the end of her ears.

"Don't know. Let's talk about something, Y/N! How are you?" She happily asked me.

'She didn't? Oh.. I thought Lyra said..'

"Still the same. A little bit busy, I guess. The training was getting harder and harder everyday because of Levi. Always in a bad mood.." I look down at my feet that was hanging down. I sway it left and right. "Oh shorty?"

I slowly nodded still swinging my feet. Hanji's laugh echoed in the room making my head turn around at her. She pretended that there was tears on her eyes and she sweeps in using her index finger. I licked my lower lips before asking a question.

"Why ya laughing, Hanji?" She continued laughing but died down few seconds later. She looks at me with a smirk on her face and wiggly brows. My eyebrows frown at her. "What?" I ask her, getting curious.

"Oh shorty! You see,Y/N. He visited at me the other day. I was surprised, yes. But he asked me a question." Then she chuckled softly.

"Tell me, Y/N. Did anything happen between the two of you?" She wiggles her eyebrows once again.

I avoided my eyes to her and stared at the floor. Remembering the kiss we had on his birthday. I felt my cheeks and body in flush. We haven't talk about that because I was occupied with the letters sending at me. My mind couldn't never! I was too busy.

"Why you ask?" Trying to say yes and explain all the details to Hanji about what happened on that day. "Just asking, Y/N! Now tell me. Mh-mh? My ears are ready!" Her face moved forward and her hand is behind her ears.

".. There's nothing between me and... Levi" I lied.

"Lier! Levi said you kissed on the day of his birthday! That day when you invited him to bed!"

"I did not did that!" I exclaimed. I did not did that, inviting him to bed... Hanji's head tilted to the right a little and her mouth opened. "But you kissed, yes?" Her eyes blinked a few times before I nodded. "Y-yeah."

"So you did not.." Her brows frowned. "You did no-"

"No." I cut her off. I know she's gonna say the s word. Her head slowly moved up and down. "Ok.." She aaid after sighing.

"By the way, Levi talked me abo-"

"What did we talk again, Four-eyes?"

Written: February 15-16, 2021
AN: Just a short chapter :)