Chapter 35

AN: came back alive, cadets. btw I change my writing style :)

I marched back angrily to my room and didn't even care the eyes I was gathering and the noise my feet is making.

After Levi crashed the party, he ordered me to get out of the room. Of course I am Y/N, I didn't listen. I stayed to sit beside Hanji.

But Hanji being the clown she is, throw me out of the room! So I had no choice but to freaking leave.

"Fine then. I won't visit you any longer, Hanji." I whispered to myself.

I continued stomping until I reached my destined room. Opening it roughly and my eyes wonder around my room. Then I remembered I left Lyra here..

I convinced myself that she left earlier. I really thought she would wait for me because that was the usually thing she did. Strange I said..

I closed my door and took of both of my shoes and put it aside. I'm now in my bare foots, and yes I didn't bother to wear socks. Walking to my bed and just lay down with my face flat on my bed.

"Ahh.. so bored."

Moving my head to the side and my eyes towards the headboard of my bed, and my cheeks faced flat. I was about to closed my eyes but I saw a paper under my pillow.

Sleeping faded quickly as my hands moved like lightning and pulling the paper under my pillow. I was quickly to sat on my comfy bed.

I was thinking that it's another trail of the letters.

My eyes moves fast to read it, but stopped mid-half of it. My eyes was shaking and was widened in shock. My heart beats faster than it ever beat in my life..

I closed my eyes and just shake my head.

'This.. has to be a dream, right? Yeah, it had to. Or else...'

Once opening my eyes, I read the paper twice to make sure I was reading right. And what I just read was there, and couldn't be erased.

My throat suddenly became dry and my hands begun to shake.

I have never been in this situation for the past years..

I mockingly laughed at myself. Almost thinking that I was crazy and continued laughing. My tears was already building themselves around my eyes.

I threw my head upward and stared at the roof. There was webs on the corners between the roof and the walls. There is also dust and stained on my roof in random places.

'Levi..'

Chuckling to myself as I imagined what face would Levi have if he entered my room ever again. He would probably kick me out of my room and he would stay here for a day.

Tears started to race each other down my face and to my jaw as they drop neither on my clothes or on my bed.

"O-oh.. tears?" I said shakily.

My hands flew on my face and wipe the tears that was bailing out of my eyeballs. I could even taste my own tears. It's sweet..

Strange.

Even if I'm so sad and feel so empty in the inside, my tears taste sweet.

I groaned and scratch my hair frustratedly. My tears stopped but my heart is aching in pain and I don't know what the fuck I should do..

I looked back at the paper that was now a little wet from my tears. Folding it in to two and sliding it back under my pillow after I stand up.

Tossing both of my arms and stretching them like there's no tommorow. I let out a heavy breath that was like holding it in me. Looking at my side is my window that is opened,