Chapter 17 --Sleep--

Halloween ended fast. Cadets are now helping each other to clean all the mess they made before Levi torture them to do so. The cadets request me to hold the Captain to a cage so they won't do the cleaning long . It was funny to do that request so I accepted it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you here, Y/N?" He asked while his eyes stucked on the paperwork he's currently doing.
"Nothing." I answered shortly. He took a glance at me before pitting back to his work.

"Then, why are you blocking the door?"

Ah yes. I'm standing at his office door so he won't come out. I laughed quietly as I locked the door with the key spare Erwin gave me. I put the key to the pocket of my pants making sure he won't take it but, I'm worried he'll unlocked it using his another key.

"Guarding it."

I patted my pockets while I walked to his table. I unbotton the buttons from my neck. I didn't change yet to my own clothes because it's such a waste because Ari like this. I declined the other dresses I need to wear because it's such... too lady.

I adjust the bubbly sleeve of the clothing while Levi spoke. "Change your clothes."

I sigh, continuing to fix my sleeves. "No can do Levi. You might escape."
He click his tongue as he give me a glare. I place my right hand to my waist as I tilted my head. "Why would I escape?" he asked.

"Can't tell."

He shoot a bunch of death glare while I raised a brow. I yawn, putting his eyes back to his work. I'm gonna admit, I'm pretty tired from the day. I insisted myself to sat on his couch as my head lay down. I close my eye for a second, I heard another 'tsk'

"Don't fall asleep." He informed. But I ignore him and just let my eyelids fall once again. 'I'm not gonna sleep, you idiot.'

❀❀ Levi's POV

The brat had fallen asleep. How stubborn.

I told her to not fall asleep yet she ignored it. Her snore is so loud that it keeps me distracted. Only a bunch of paper and I'm done.

"Tsk."

Minutes had passed and still she's here. Asleep. 'What am I gonna do with you, brat?' I thought as I arranged the last papers. I walked towards her then stare at her drooling saliva. My eyebrows fused together as I grab the looking cravat attached to her outfit. I wiped the disgusting saliva running out of her mouth.

'Should I call someone to bring this brat out of my office?'

My mind, battles of the options I thought. I shake Y/N to wake her up but, not a single move had made from her. I shake her again but, there's nothing really affecting her to wake up. "Oi! Wake up you brat!" I shout to her but all I received was a grunt.

"Tsk." I stand up, heading towards to the door. I twist the knob but couldn't open the wooden door. I sigh angrily remembering that Y/N locked the door while I was busy doing paperwork. I turned around and just observe Y/N's figure.

After a second, I started walking to my table. Pulling the drawer as I find the key to unlocked the door. 'Where is it?' I started searching the key to one each of the drawer but, the key is not here. 'Where the fvck did I put that damn key?'

I search the stack of books but still not there. I really forgot where I put the other key. I turned my head to the sleeping Y/N. 'She had the spare key'

I march to Y/N figuring I should take the spare key from her. I sat down, beside her then started looking around her position. 'Where could this brat put the key?' I quickly notice her pockets, I slide my hand to her pockets.

"Mhh.."

A sound make by Y/N. She turned around making her head lay on my shoukder and the other pocket blocked and the other unprotected.
I search her other pockets but still not there. I click my tongue in annoyance. 'It's in the other..'

I stand up as Y/N falls down making it self was lay down. I rushed towards my room then shower to make myself clean. I also changed my clothes into more common. I glance to Y/N , who's head was falling out the couch. I narrowed my eyes thinking how uncomfortable the couch must be.

I walked once again to her. Staring at her falling head out of the couch and her H/C touching the floor. I put her head back to position as I rolled her backwards. Her lips were parted to each other, her eyebrows were relaxed.

'If you could respect me a little, I might consider myself to liking you.'

I shake my thoughts off then I shake Y/N again. "Y/N, fvcking wake up. I don't have the key to unlock the door." But she couldn't hear it, she was in a deep sleep. I didn't have much choice but to make her sleep in my bed just for tonight.

I carry her bridal-style as I walked to my room. I throw her at my bed not caring if she was to be awake. I move the candle away from the bed thinking Y/N might start a fire. I pull the chair that was beside my closet, putting it closer to the bed

I sat down as I watch Y/N snore. 'How loud.'

I was tired from all the party shitty glasses attend me to. Including Y/N and I wearing clothes made by Zuari. I wonder how she got my measurements. 'Maybe Erwin gave my measurements when I measured to get my uniform.'

"Looking handsome, Levi~"

I thought Y/N's compliment once again. I smirk to her flirty moves. If she thinks I'll fall for her, you're doing a great job.

"You too, brat~"