Chapter 13 -- Love? --

And here we fucking go again!.... I mean good morning.

I walked down the halls, passing many people. I guess they were hurrying because it's almost lunch time. I passed several cadets cleaning every corner of each room I passed. While other cadets, are running around with a bunch of papers. 'I gladly made the right choice..'

I'm saying that I didn't accept on being a captain. Or else I would be writing and siganaturing a lot if papers.

I walked towards the messy hallway and opened it. I was shocked because there was Cadet Lyra crying. I lifted my hand on the door and it automatically closed by it self. I rushed to Lyra where people gathered. "Hey.." I called out with a worry face.

"M-miss Y-y/n.." Lyra called. Her eyes are so red and puffy. Her caramel hair was in a messy ponytail. She was a disaster. "What happened to you?"

I continued walking towards her. As i walked to her, people moved in my way. "Why are you crying..?" I was now faced to her.

She hugged me tightly and started crying again. I hugged her back and put my chin to her head. I was comforting her by scrubbing her back. And there i spotted Commander Erwin and the Captains. There was Hanji who had a worry face, and Levi who was just watching us.

"Miss Y-y/n.." Lyra suddenly spoke up. "Mhh.. What happend to you?"

"M-my boyfriend.." with that she bursted once again. She dugged her face to my chest which made me twiched my eye. I don't know what to do, I just continued hugging her.

"H-he broke up with m-me.." Lyra's sobber was the only thing that can hear in this room. People were just watching us doing a drama scene. "Cheated on?" I asked.

"Y-yes.. I saw h-him *hic* kissing another g-girl!"

"Did you slapped him?"

"Y-yes! *Hic*"

"Lyra.." she lifted his head to me. Her face was terrible. Crying because of his boyfriend. 'Mr. Boyfriend.. your giving away a treasure, ya know.'

"You did the right thing ya know. A man who disrespect a loyal women deserves a heartless hoe."

She smiled and wiped her tears off from her priceless face. "Yeah.. all I wanted was to feel special and feel chosen."

"Your special to me Lyra.." I said. I caressed her hair while I smiled. "You've got to learn to leave the table when love is no longer serve."

"Y-yeah.. I wish I could go back to the day I met him and just walk away. Because honestly, it would've saved me so much hurt and pain."

"Mhhm.. it really hurts when you realize you aren't as important to someone as you taught you were.."

"M-miss y/n, have you gone this through as well?"she asked. I put on a curious face as i tilted my head. "What do you mean?" I frowned my eyebrows as I searched for the room. All of their eyes are stuck to us two and just watching us. Creepy

"Like break u-up things.." I was shocked, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped a little. My heart start beating fast and at the same time, every beat comes to my heart I felt pain. I swiftly put my right hand to my left chest and felt the beat. "Miss Y/N?" I looked down.

"Huh.." My normal face came back but my hand was still on my left chest.

"Have you experience.. break up things?"

"... would you believe me if I say yes?"

Gasps and yelling was the second sound I heard ever since I came in. I looked around and see the faces of many that is shocked and some are listening closely.

"Y-you do!?" Lyra's face was amazing as well. Her eyes were shining and her mouth was open. "Yeah.."

"How did you felt back then?? How did you break up!? No wait.. Who break up first!!?"

"H-huh.. wait a minute!"

"Miss Y/N please answer..!"

"U-uhh" my face were puzzeled. My eyes were twicthing and my mouth was speechless. I didn't know that my eyes fell into the Captain's table. Levi.

I made eye contact with Levi and started making signals. 'Levi.. get the idea! You need to get me out of here!!'
Instead he shoo me. 'Oh you want me to continue, huh!?

I told him 'fuck you.' with my mouth, not making any sound. He glared at me with his deadly glare but, I just smiled.  "Disgusting.."

"H-huh?"

"Disgust is the thing I felt of course. I never wanted to see him anymore since that day. We break up in a terrible way. I caught him several time, cheating on me with the bitches... He's the one who break up with me."

"Oh.. what did you say when he b-break you with you?" I laughed softly and titled my head.

"I said to him that he has a very bad habit."

"What's that?"

"Breathing." I made sure that everyone heard what I said. But surprisingly everyone cheered.

"Way to go, Y/N!"

"Pft! What a dick head! Bwahahhaha!!"

"Nobody mess with our Miss Y/N!"

"Damnn. What a queen."

"I'm gonna say that to my ex aswell!!"

"She really owns hell.."

"She's still smiling!?"

"She wears a smile like a loaded gun!! How crazy!"

"Shut up! Maniacs." I scolded. The cheers go on and on until the lunch is served. The cadets keep talking about me like 'where is he now?', ' what's his name?', ' did you beat him up?!'

I was completely annoyed. I stand up and walks away and sat to Hanji's beside. I didn't make an eye contact to anyone at the table but I knew they were looking at me.

AN: I'm sorry if the ending was a bit ya know.... rushed. I apologize for that. Thank you!