Heart of a Stranger

There was a vast darkness. A voice called out. It was medium pitch, with an  American accent. "You alright...? You took a bad fall..." The Voice called out. The Woman from the facility was hearing this. She slowly opened her eyes, and found a man standing over her!

He had a black jacket, with fur on the hood. The jacket was long, and almost covered his black pants. He wore black boots, with fur on them as well. He also had black gloves on. He had a large blue scarf, though it was mostly covered by his closed jacket. He was white, and quite friendly looking. With blue eyes, and long brown hair flowing down from inside his hood. He also had a well kept stubble. He was much larger than her, though that was not hard to accomplish given her size.

It was quite cold around, they were on a snowy mountain. An area with lots of ledges. As if the ledges were stacked on top of each other for climbing up and down. It was just morning.

"Ahh, you're awake!" He exclaimed, smiling nicely. She immediately screamed, and crawled behind a nearby rock! "Woah there, it's okay. You don't need to hide." He said, staying where he was. She slowly peeked out, then immediately went back behind the rock! "Hey...are you alright...?" He asked, slowly walking towards the rock. She wasn't responding to anything. Just hiding. Her arm wound had healed. It was very strange, but she wasn't focusing on it.

Eventually, he made it to the rock. He slowly stepped around it into view, with his hands up. "It's okay, ms, I'm not gonna hurt you." He said. Something he said seemed to trigger her! She backed up, and shielded her head! Almost instantly, tears ran down her face! "No!!!" She exclaimed, "Huh...? What's wrong?" He asked, walking towards her. She cried louder as he approached, and shielded herself! He seemed to understand now.

Instead of approaching, he backed away, holding his hands up the entire time. She seemed to calm down when she saw this. He knew he was doing it right this time. She let out a simple "huh..."

She didn't put any emotion into the sound. It was hard to tell if it was questioning, or understanding. Though she seemed to put all her emotion into it when she shouted "no." It was rather strange.

"See...it's okay." He said. She stood up, and very slowly approached. She stopped a distance away from him. "I can take you off the mountain if you like...you can come to my home. I can help." He said. She seemed to understand this. She cautiously approached more, and nodded. "Alright, it is a little ways away. But we can drive." The Man said, walking over to the ledge. He dropped down onto the next one. She followed to the ledge, but was hesitant to drop. He held his hand out. "Hey, need some help...?" He asked. She cautiously tapped his hand, and pulled hers away! "Huh...? I can't help you down if you do that." He said, laughing. She took his hand, and he helped her down.

"Oh by the way, my name is David. What's yours...?" He asked. She looked at him, confused. "Do you not have one...?" He asked. She still seemed confused. He looked over her, and saw her hand had blood on it. The blood seemed to be from the hole in it. "Hmmm...what about...Red?" He asked. She nodded. "Alright, Red. Let's head down, and get into town. You look like you're starving!" He exclaimed. He climbed down to the next ledge, and she hesitantly took his hand again.
As they climbed down, she got less and less hesitant to take his hand. She seemed to understand he was a friend.