Arrival

Alex walked into the living room. It was just outside the hall with his and Red's room. The living room held the same design, though it was bigger. It had a black couch, and a TV mounted on the wall across from it. That's all there was to it! Alex and David didn't seem to decorative.

Well, Alex seemed to love decorating. Though David probably didn't want his house to look like a Satanic shrine. Alex sat down on the couch, and grabbed the remote. Red had followed him. She sat down next to him. "Let's see what's on the news." Alex said. Red yawned, stretched, and then leaned on his shoulder!

He blushed badly! "H-hey! What are you doing...?" Alex asked. Red closed her eyes, and went to sleep! He tried to shake it off by turning on the TV. Meanwhile, the Shark and the Man were arriving at a beach. Plenty of people were around, though they went to a less crowded side.

A child ran after a beach ball, and grabbed it. At that moment, the Shark emerged from the water with the Man! As the Shark stood up, the Man fell off! "Hello there small person. Could you point me in the direction of the nearest general store?" The Shark asked. Naturally, the child screamed and ran away! "SHARK! SHARK!!!" The Child screamed!

"Am I really that much on the Shark side? I figured it would be 'Shark Man.'" The Shark asked, "You have the face of a shark. And you have fins all over you. Not to mention gills. You definitely look like a shark grew arms and legs at first glance. Though you do have a mostly humanoid body." The Man answered, "Huh, good to know." The Shark said.

"Why do you need a general store anyway?" The Man asked, "My body is aching right now. I need some pain killers." The Shark answered, "I don't think they sell those. But fine, let's go look for one. First you should revert to human form though. Otherwise it'll just get worse, and my wallet will keep getting smaller." The Man said.

The Shark started to change form. It was quite strange to watch. His body was slowly changing. His fins got smaller and smaller, and his shark face started to bend. His hunched top half bent back to a normal human shape. Eventually, he morphed into a human!

He was Chinese, with yellow eyes. He was bald and clean shaven. He was buff, but not as big as before. "Okay. Now then, let's find a store, Gill." The Man said, "Hey, I thought we were using codenames!" Gill responded, "Just shut up and come on." The Man said. Now Gill, the Shark, was talking through his mouth. And the Man was talking through his mouth piece.

Back at the house, a little while later, Alex was still blushing! Red was sleeping on his shoulder still. On the TV, the news flashed to the beach. A female speaker was talking. "And going to the beach here, we have received reports that a child saw a Shark! This is quite unusual for the beach, and as such the civilians have been taken out of the water. Though the child also claimed that the Shark had arms and legs! This is very highly unlikely, but some other civilians seem to claim that they saw a strange shape in the distance." The Speaker said.

"Damn...probably a leftover from a couple nights ago..." Alex thought to himself. He tapped Red on the shoulder, waking her up. "I'm heading out." Alex said, standing up. She stood up too. He exited the house, and she followed! "What are you doing?" Alex asked. She walked over to him. "You want to come with me...?" Alex asked. She nodded. "This is a bad idea..." Alex said.

He got into the car, and she followed. Silently, he started it, and drove off. "Da-vid...o-kay...?" Red asked, "He'll be fine. But if there is a leftover from a few nights ago, then the city may not be." Alex answered. Elsewhere, inside a small corner store, Gill and the Man were shopping.

Gill looked around, and saw no medicine. "Man, where is the medicine here?" Gill asked, "Redwhich is different from the U.S. Here you get medicine from Pharmacies." The Man answered, "HUH?! WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY THIS EARLIER?!" Gill asked, "I did." The Man answered.

"Hmph. Well, I guess I'm feeling a little better..." Gill said, "Good. Besides, if they diagnose you correctly they'll send you to a hospital immediately." The Man replied, "Well I don't wanna go to a hospital. I wanna go to Hawaii. But nooooo..." Gill said, "You would be three inches from death by the time you made it there. And I doubt hotels are cheap there either." The Man responded.

Gill shrugged, and they started to walk out. Gill stopped near the exit. "Hey, give me some money." Gill said, "Huh? Why???" The Man asked, "Just do it." Gill answered. The Man reluctantly pulled out one hundred euros. Gill took it, and stuck it in a box by the cashier, before exiting the building. The Man looked, before leaving as well.

The box was a donation box. It went towards helping Cancer research. "Now where to?" Gill asked, "We can probably get some clothes..." The Man answered. Gill nodded, and they walked off to find a clothes store. A few minutes later, they found one.

They were immediately ushered out! "No shirt no entry. No shoes no entry. Get out." The Employee who ushered them out said. Gill sighed, and summoned all of his height! He towered over the Employee! His eyes seemed to pierce the Employee's very soul! "Is that so?" Gill asked.

A few moments later, the Employee stepped aside and let them in. "Ahhh, now then. Time to do some more shopping!" Gill exclaimed!

They entered, and...did some shopping, obviously. Now they were in the city, and seemed to be making a fuss among nearby residents. But would this be good...or bad?