chapter three: sleepover

(picture credits: @ _R_r_r_3_ on twitter!!)

The day quickly ended and I was walking out of school. I hear loud stomps behind so I turn around only to see atsumu jumping at me embracing me in a hug.

"y/nnnnnnn can we have a sleep over at your house" atsumu annoyingly asked.

"Why my house? Why can't you guys have your own sleepover some where else?" i answered confused.

"Noooooo we wanna sleep over at your house y/n. Pretty pleaseeeee" atsumu whined.

"We promise not to make a mess and we will clean up after ourselves" Suna interrupted.

I just stared at them. They saw that i wasn't giving in so they started making puppy dog eyes. This catches me off guard and you finally give in. I see the car pull up and tell the boys to follow me.

"YAYYYY WE GET TO SLEEP OVER AT Y/N'S HOUSE" cheered atsumu.

I sat in the passenger seat as the boys sat in the back.

Ukai soon asked "um miss it seems you attracted some young fine men along. Would you may be want me to get rid of them?"

"I wish" I thought to yourself

"It's okay they're coming with us. These boys will be spending the night. Is it okay if we go to their houses to get their clothes? Oh and please don't tell father im having guests over" i told him.

"As you wish madam" he responded as he started the car.

After driving for about 3 minutes atsumu spoke up and asked "Hey old man can we play some music in here?"

Ukai looked at me and kindly said "Of course sir."

He gave me the aux and i put on "Blondie" by current joys.

"Turn to the left and then right and our house is the fourth house" osamu said.

We got to their house and the twins asked if we wanted to go in.

"You youngsters go in i'll be waiting out here" ukai said to me.

I smiled and said "okay we're go inside. We'll be quick."

We got out of the car and walked up to the front door. Osamu typed in the pass code and opened the door for us.

When we got to their room i just plopped on the bed while suna sat at the desk. The twins pull out their bags and start getting their stuff.

"Y/n you wanna pick out my outfit?" atsumu asked me.

"Sure" i lazily said

He opened his closet and my eyes lit up.

"HE HAS SUCH GOOD PIECES I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE THE START" i thought to myself.

A few minutes passed and i came up with something.

"How's this?" i said showing him the outfit.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.