chapter sixteen

i got to school with my clothes all wonky and my hair half done. i felt like i was in another world. i can still remember that man's hand over my mouth and his free hand holding my arms back.

i walk into class hoping to be unnoticed but of course that doesn't happen.

"Y/NNNNN" misa cries running into my arms, "EMIKO IS BULLYING ME AGAIN!"

"Am not she's lying y/n" emiko pouts and points her finger at misa.

"Okay okay you guys just calm down" I half giggled patting misa on the head.

"Okay you brats get in your seats im about to call roll" the teacher orders.

She calls the students one by one until she gets to sunas name, there's no response.

"rintarou suna?" she calls again.

I wonder why he's absent...

Class ended shortly after that. I went to the twins classroom to ask if they knew where suna was.

"He's sick today so he's taking the day off. He didn't wanna tell you because he didn't want you to worry" osamu explains.

"Oh okay thanks. I'll buy you guys something later so text me what you want."

"where you going?" atsumu questions.

"I'm going to the convenience store to get some stuff for him" I replied as I left their classroom, "just text me if you guys want anything!"

The next classes ended and it was lunch already. I got the list of what the girls and twins wanted already so I just had to buy sunas things.

As I was in the store grabbing my things a few kids caught my eye. I could smell weed off them. I took a peek to see what they look like. Definitely around my age.

"Hey guys are you ready to check out?" a familiar voice called out.

I froze. It was sunas voice. It was definitely his. I hid behind the chip isle spying on them.

What the fuck was he doing with them? He said he was sick. What the hell is going on?!

I wanted answers, but I don't think it's my place to tell him what he should and shouldn't do.

"Hey rintarou are you still seeing that chick mitsuki?" one of the guys asked.

"Ppfftt no way. I ended things with her for good this time" he answered truthfully.

"Ugh finally dude she was straight up crazy" a girl with red streaks in her hair said.

"So are you free now? I'd really like to see what the fuss is about you know" she flirtly smirks.

"Oh yea?" suna replies back with a flirty tone as well.

Is he serious right now? I felt a throb in my heart. They were leaving the store when I grabbed my things and put it on the table.

"I'll be just right back sir" I scurried off to find suna.

I found him on the side of the store with his so called friends smoking and the girls arm around his.

I couldn't believe it.

"Ha... So this is what you ditched school for?" I snickered, loud enough so he could hear me.

They all looked at me.

Suna, his eyes wide open said "y/n... what the hell are you doing here?"

"What am I doing here? I was getting medicine for you, lying asshole" I exclaimed.

"Yo suna who's this chick huh? She's pretty hot" the boy next to him said.