chapter five

"where are we going suna?" i questioned.

He faced me and smiled "you'll see."

I blushed at his response like a stupid idiot. My heart felt like it jumped out my throat.

I looked out the window and just stared at complete nothingness. I looked at the time to see that it was now 11:25 pm.

"WOAH LOOK!!" atsumu cried out.

I looked up to see a bunch of buildings and lights. It was so beautiful. I was so mesmerized by the lights I didn't notice suna stopped the car.

"Hey y/n we're here" osamu knocked on the window nearly scaring me half to death.

I get out a feel a cold chill go down my spine.

(remember this is what we're wearing🥸)

Osamu leads me to the others to sit down. I look up and we can see the starry night sky and the city lights. It was so majestic.

"Hey guys we HAVE to take pictures" atsumu beamed as he set up his phone on his back pack.

"What for?" I asked.

"To remember this night of course. Mental memory won't be enough" suna chuckled.

"Exactly what suna said. Now everyone look at the camera" atsumu said as he was frantically running back.

1...2...3 *snap*

"Okay let's take another one!!! We have to take a bunch. This time let's do funny faces" atsumu exclaimed.

Seeing atsumu all excited about taking these silly pictures makes me happy.

After a few minutes of taking pictures stupid atsumu finally showed us them.

"Awww look at our y/n in this one" suna pointed out.

It was me being smothered by the boys.

"Shut it. That's embarrassing" i said turning away so they wouldn't see me blushing.

"Hey send those to me please" I told atsumu.

"Okay I will. Uh- oh y/n I don't have your number. Give it to me" atsumu responded giving me his phone.

I type in my number then two other phones pop up. I look up seeing osamu and suna holding out their phones. I just giggled and gave them my numbers.

*ding*

I see the photos we took and the video of me and atsumu singing in the car from osamu.

"Andddd there. I made a group chat with all of us. I even used one of our ICONIC pictures as the group photo" a proud atsumu declared.

"Shut up stupid idiot" osamu sneered slapping atsumus head.

"OWWW WTF WAS THAT FOR ASSHOLE" atsumu grumbled.

The twins then started fighting while suna and I just stared at the stars.

"Hey atsumu could I borrow your backpack so I can lay down?" I asked.

"Aww is the little princess complaining that the ground is too hard" suna snickered.

"Will you shut that mouth up for once?" I snapped.

"Aww sorry your highness" he taunted.

I shot him a glare warning him to shut up before I shove my shoe up his mouth.

"Uhh actually i brought a blanket so we can lay down and some snacks before we left" atsumu said trembling.

"Oh that works out just fine atsumu thank you" I said.

Osamu and atsumu layed down the blanket and put out the snacks. We layed down and starts munching on the snacks.

(Time skip few hours)

"Hey are you guys hungry?" atsumu asked.

"I could eat" i replied.

"Okay let's go get something before we go back to your house" he said.

We cleaned everything up and got back into the car.

"What place would be opened at this time?" osamu questioned.

I looked at my phone and saw it was 3:26 am.

"I'll just start driving and if we see any places open we can get that" suna said.

"Okay sure. Are any of you tired?" i asked the twins turning back to face time.

"No" they both said.

I smiled and went on my phone.

(Time skip a few minutes)

"There's that place right there, look y/n" atsumu pointed at.

"Okay we're stop there and eat then go back" suna remarked.

We all got out of the car and walked inside.

"Hi what can i get for you guys?" the lady said.

We ordered to go and went to go sit down to wait for the food.

"So y/n are you having fun so far?" osamu asked me.

"Yea im having a lot of fun. I never really get to go out like this and i didn't really have much friends back in france so it was always just me and the same routine" i shared.

"Well im glad you're having fun with us tonight" osamu said as he smiled at me.

Our food was done and we head back in the car.

We started munching on our food and played some music.

"Ugh i am stuffed. That was so delicious" atsumu exclaimed.

Suna started the car and drove off.

I then slowly drifted off the sleep.

~~~ Sunas Pov ~~~

We got to y/ns house and i look over to her and see she's asleep.

woww she's so adorable

i look in the back and see the two idiots asleep too. i sighed and got out of the car.

"Ay get up we're here you tell dummies" i said shaking them.

"Okay okay fucking asshole jeez we're up" osamu said. He's always in such a bad mood when woken up.

I opened y/ns door and carried her bridal style to the door.

"Hey why couldnt you carry us like your carrying her" atsumu muttered.

"Because she's a princess and you aren't."

"What the fuck man?" he replied.

"Just open the damn door will ya" i urged.

We walked quietly up the stairs and walked to y/ns room. I placed her down carefully and tucked her in.

I admired her face for a few minutes when i heard the two whispering.

"Yo you see that. I think sunas in love" atsumu snickered.

"Am not you dumbass" i scolded.

"Whatever let's just get to bed. Im fucking exhausted" osamu grumbled.

"Okay good night fuckers" atsumu told us.

"Good night bitch" i replied back.

(Hi sorry it took me a while to update i was just unmotivated especially with school now but i hope you enjoyed 😁)