chapter fourteen

"Sorry about this ukai. I'll get you something" I tell him as i close the door and meet up with the others.

We get in the restaurant and order our food.

"Hey y/n how do you like it here so far?" misa asks me.

"Hmm it's alright. A lot of excitement I can tell you that. I never had this much fun in France since my mother passed away. But there was a lot of fighting. There were kids like mitsuki because their crushes soon started liking me instead of them and they got really mad. There were also people like Hana who thought they could say whatever they wanted to me because they didn't know i was my fathers daughter since he never made me known like that" I ranted on.

"I'm sorry to here that" akari places her hands on mine for comfort.

"Y/NNN I'M SO SORRY YOU HAD TO ENDURE ALL OF THAT BY YOURSELF" miss sobs again.

"Haha it's alright guys. I'm much happier here than compared to living in France and I met new people like you guys" I admired.

Our food was done and we all dug in. Atsumu and emiko were spitting spit balls at each other while osamu and akari talked about their favorite books. Misa was carefully blowing on her soup while almost burning herself everytime. I was helping her cool down her tongue when I noticed suna not talking.

I touched his hand and locked eyes with him, "are you okay?"

"Oh yea I'm fine" he says slurping his noodles.

"Are you sure? You seems more quiet than usual" I was concerned now.

"It's just everything that happened to you today was my fault and" I cut him off.

"Suna it's okay. I don't mind having a crazy bitch on my back. I've had multiple of them okay they're like leeches who don't know when to stop" I giggle.

"Yea your right. I'm just worried that's all" he sighs.

"Well there's nothing to worry about I promise."

He sighs one more time and smiles at me, "you're right y/n."

"Ooouuuu" they all say on sync.

"Shut up you guys are ruining our moment!!" suna complains as he throws paper napkins at them.

"Okay okay guys hurry up and eat you don't want your food going cold" I laughed.

We finished our food and we dropped everyone off and headed back home.

I went up to my room to shower and came back down for a snack. I passed by fathers office hopefully unnoticed and ran to the kitchen to grab some chips and soda then ran back up the stairs and into my room.

"Phew that was close" I panted.

I was chilling for a moment when Suna texted me.

pretty boy🙄

hey i just wanted to say
im sorry about mitsuki today

suna don't worry about it really
seriously don't underestimate me
i can handle her i promise

okay y/n i trust you but still
she could get really twisted sometimes

well lucky for you im just as twisted as her

no your my soon to be girlfriend duh

shut up that's not funny😐

it's not supposed to be a joke
it's a statement sweetheart🙄

okay okay whatever shut up already dummy