chapter six

i woke up with a bright light shining on my face. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my bed. I looked over and saw the boys sleeping soundly on the floor.

I grabbed my phone and saw that it was 9:50 am.

I sighed and got out of bed to get ready.

I took off the makeup from yesterday and showered then brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got dressed.

(this is what we're wearing 😁

(this is what we're wearing 😁. I'm sorry if it isn't your type)

I put some light make up on like some mascara, highlight, eyebrows, and some lip gloss. I come back out and saw the boys still asleep. They must be tired because we didn't get home until really late last night so they must be exhausted.

I go down stairs to make a coffee when I see ukai walking towards me.

"Good morning ukai" i say with a bright smile.

"Good morning miss y/n" he responded.

"When will father be coming back from his trip?"

"He will be coming back tomorrow night ma'am. So you and your friends have enough time."

I give a light smile and walk away to make my morning coffee.

I come back up to see the dummies still asleep.

I decide to let them sleep so I grab a book from my bookshelf and sit at the bay window.

(Timeskip a few minutes)

I look at my phone to see it was now 10:09 am. I think it's time to wake them up now.

I grab my pillow and start smacking them with it.

"OWWW Y/N WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!!??" suna shouted.

"scary" i said as i kept hitting them.

"y/n seriously this isn't funny" osamu snarled.

"Hmmm it's a little funny" i teased.

Suna suddenly grabbed the pillow away and got up about to hit me with the pillow. The other boys soon grabbed their pillows ready to attack me too.

"GET HER!!!!" atsumu roared.

I ran as fast as I could out the door. The boys were right behind me chasing after me yelling "GET HER!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh. I got to the living room but the boys soon caught me. They all attacked me hitting me with the pillows. Suna then picked me up and threw me on the couch and kept smacking me with the pillow.

"APOLOGIZE NOW OR WE'LL KEEP HITTING YOU" atsumu declared.

"OKAY OKAY FINE I'M SORRY FOR HITTING YOU GUYS WITH THE PILLOWS NOW STOP!!!" I said while trying to catch a breath.