chapter four: sneaking out

(DON'T PRESS THE SONG YET)

Before heading to the game room we decided to get some more snacks.

"Do you have any onigiri?" osamu asked me.

"Oh my god can you go a week without eating those osamu!!" atsumu made fun of him.

Osamu just blushed and turned away.

I smiled and told him "I'm sure i can ask one of the chefs to make some for us so don't worry about it."

He turned around facing me so happy he almost looked like a puppy. I couldn't help but pet him.

"Sooooo cuteeeee!!!!" you thought to yourself still petting him.

Suna interrupted saying "Okay you two we got the snacks we're gonna head to the room."

I looked back at osamu and told him to go with them and i'll ask then to make the onigiris. He nodded and walked away with them.

I walk to where most of the staffs hangs out at and asked Shoto if he could make us some onigiris.

"Of course madam i will get straight to it" he replies eagerly.

"thank you shoto" i give him a bright smile.

They're always so lively it's hard to stay mad in this place.

I walk into the game room and I see atsumu and osamu playing ping pong against each other and suna recording.

Osamu hits it and it hits atsumus forehead and I start bursting out laughing.

Suna and osamu soon start dying on the floor as atsumu is yelling at us to shut up.

I get off the floor and walk over to the couch.

Atsumu asks me "Hey y/n!!! Do you wanna play video games with out?!"

I jump a little by the surprise but say "u-uh sure i guess. We can go play it in my room if you-"

Atsumu grabs my hand and quickly drags me back to my room as Suna and Osamu are grabbing the video games and following behind us.

Suna passes me the controller and sits down beside me.

"HEY I WANTED TO SIT NEXT TO Y/N" atsumu whines as he sees osamu drops beside me on my other side.

"Shut up you're annoying. Just sit on the bed. At least you'll still be close to her." Suna says to him.

"Hmp fine meanie"

(few minutes later)

"WHAT THE HELL!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS BEATING US!?!?" atsumu screams.

"AND VICTORY" I cheered.

Suna and I high five while the other two are in shock.

"wow y/n you're pretty good" suna tell me nudging my arm.

"What? Just because im rich and a girl I don't know how to play video games?" I joke.

"Well yea. Your basically a princess." Suna says teasing me.

*knock knock*

"Ms y/n your onigiris are done" We hear ukai call.

I get up and walk to the door and say thank you to ukai.

"You're very welcome ms. Would you like me to prepare rooms for the boys or will they be sleeping in you're room?"

"We're sleeping in here gramps it's a sleep over" suna laughed.