chapter eight

*next morning*

"bye y/n we'll see you tomorrow okay" atsumu says as he gives me a big hug.

"bye y/n" osamu said as he heads into the car.

"bye guys. get home safely and text me when you get home" i wave them goodbye and head back inside to start studying.

*later in the afternoon*

*ding*

I look at my phone to see i got a text from atsumu.

dumbass(aka atsumu)

Hey y/n I thought I should let you know that tomorrow is sunas birthday and we're throwing him a party and we're dragging you with us. You can even help plan it.

wtf i didn't hear anything about this?
why'd you only tell me right now?

ahaha whoops i just remembered i was supposed to tell you.

idiot
well anyways yea i'll help you guys plan it
what's the address and when does it start?
i'll help out as much as I can

it starts at 6 pm and the address is at kita's house our captain. It's xxxxxxx

okay. I'll see you tomorrow

yea i'll see you tomorrow y/n

"GOD DAMN IT THAT STUPID IDIOT" i scream as I throw my phone on the bed getting ready to go out.

I quickly throw some clothes on and some makeup and grab my purse and start heading out.

(this is the outfit)

I rush down stairs telling ukai to get the car ready.

He drive me to the mall and I head it grabbing some coffee first.

I then realized that i don't know much about suna. I know that he's a pain in the ass but that doesn't really help me.

I try thinking really hard while aggressively drinking my coffee.

That's when it hit me. A SKATEBOARD. I saw a broken one in his room so maybe the one he was using broke. I grab my stuff and start heading into zumiez to pick out a skateboard.

I look around trying to find things when a man comes up to me.

"Hi can i help you with anything? I can tell you aren't familiar with this kind of place. Do you have anything specific your looking for?"

"Oh um im looking for a skateboard last minute. It's for my friend and his birthday is tomorrow" I respond.

"Oh okay um great follow me this way" he kindly says.