chapter seven

"who the fuck are you?" suna asked.

"haha um im obito nakajima. I suppose your this ladys friends?" obito questions the boys.

"lady? Her name is-"

"ATSUMU NOT ANOTHER WORD" i glare at him.

"Yes ma'am" atsumu says stuffing his face with french fries.

"I just met these guys so they're basically complete strangers" I reassured them looking back at obito.

"Okay well thanks for keeping her company, you can go now" osamu says walking around them to sit down.

"Yea we should probably get going" oreki suggests.

"Okay well it was nice meeting you mysterious stranger. I hope we meet again soon" obito winks at me as he walks away with oreki.

"Fuck was his problem" suna huffed as he placed down our trays.

"I don't know. He just came up to talk to me. Said he was waiting for his other friends. I didn't tell him anything about me not even my name so everything should be fine" I promised sipping on my drink.

"Ohhh so that's why you told me to shut up. Gotta say it y/n you're pretty smart" atsumu giggled.

"Yea well when you're the daughter of a celebrity and business man you learn a few things about people you never wished to have known" I replied.

I looked at the time and saw that it was only 1:23 pm. We finished out for and cleaned up.

We walked around for a bit trying the samples from the stores were passed by.

"HEY GUYS LET'S GO TAKE PHOTOS IN THE PHOTO BOOTH" atsumu beamed as he dragged my arm.

We all squeezed in trying to make some room for each other.

Atsumu put in the coins and pressed the button.

1...2...3 *click*

"Okay next pose guys" atsumu cheered.

We were done with the pictures and atsumu chose to print four so we could all have one.

"wow they came out pretty good" I said admiring it.

"I think we should start heading back now. It's 2:48" osamu advised.

We got our things and started walking towards the parking lot. Ukai was already there somehow so we just greeted him and got into the car.

"Did you young ones have fun?" he asked.

"Yea we had lots of fun look at the pictures we took" I exclaimed showing him the pictures.

"Ahh very nice. I'm glad you had fun" he said.

We drove home and plopped right on the bed.

"Hey why are you guys laying on my bed?!" I questioned jumping up seeing them basically dead on my bed.

"Get used to it princess we're gonna be doing this a lot" suna stated as he drifted off to sleep.

I looked and the two twins were also sleeping. I sighed and just layed back down soo drifting off to sleep also.

I woke up to something heavy laying on top of me. I look down to see it's suna on my stomach knocked out.

I push him off and sit up.

"Shit we all fell asleep like this" I blurted out.

I look at the time and saw it was 8:36 pm.

I crawled over the boys and headed to the bathroom to shower.

I got dressed into some comfy clothes and headed down stairs to get a snack and some coffee

"Oh hello miss y/n" ukai greets me.

I walk pass smiling. I get some sweets and make my coffee and head back upstairs.

The boys are of course still sleeping like logs. I walk over to the bay window and open the window slightly. A chilly breeze comes by.

I grab my sketch book and decide to sketch the scenery.

"Burrrr it's cold who opened to window?" suna mutters half asleep.

"Oh im sorry. I'll close the window" i whisper.

Suna yawns as he walks over to me and plops down beside me.

"It's fine. I'm awake now. Gimme some of your coffee"

I hand him my coffee and he sips it so loud the twins almost woke up.

"So what are you drawing?" suna asks still sipping on my coffee.

"I'm sketching the scenery so I opened the window to get a better visual of the moon" I responded with my eyes dug down into my book.

"Oh I didn't know. You're free to open the window if you want" suna said as he went to go get his sweatshirt.

I opened it and continued sketching.

"You know your really awesome. We all think you click with us" he speaks as he comes to sit down in front of me.

An idea pops into my head. I turn the next page and start sketching something new.

"What happened? Your sketch was going so good" he tilts his head.

I giggled "you'll see."

He just smiles and continues talking.

"We think having you around would be nice for all of us. Your bossy and know how to handle people. You're also smart and really really beautiful..."

I look up from my notebook "um thank you i guess... You guys are awesome too. You'll dumbfounded risk taking maniacs. You're protective and observant with what can happen and I admire that about you. Your also basically the first person I met who I can actually get along with" I ranted.

"Hey I'm not a dumbfounded maniac. Don't you dare wrap me up with those idiots" suna says pouring and turning his head away.

I get back to sketching.

"Well basically what im saying is. We want you to stick around with us. We can show you around the school and the best hang out spots. And we can keep those jerks who try anything with you away. So what do you say? Are you gonna keep hanging out with us?" he looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

I lightly sigh and respond "well I honestly don't think I have a choice haha. You guys are the first people I've hung out with since I got here and I think you dumb idiots are gonna need me so yea i'll stick around" I say trying to contain my smile.

Suna stares at me with those blank eyes and smiles  "awesome."

"andddd done!" I lightly shout as I show him my sketch.

"WOW WOAH THAT'S ME? YOU SKETCHED ME?" suna exclaimed.

"I uh - I mean this is really beautiful. Magnificent if you would say. I really love it. Thank you y/n" he says giving a sincere smile.

I felt my heart skip a beat.

What the hell? Why did me heart just do that?! I must be going crazy. I grabbed my coffee attempting to drink the thought out of me but saw it was empty.

I glare at suna.

"Haha... Sorry. But it's not my fault you make delicious coffee" suna joked.

"Come on. Let's go make some more coffee then" I sighed.

"Haha alright" suna laughs as he places down my book.

Um im so sorry i haven't been posting at all. but THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 98 READERS. omg I never imagined I would get this many people. I know this may not seem like a lot but i honestly didn't think ANYONE was gonna read this. But thank you thank you thank you thank you for the support 😁. Anyways I hope you enjoyed <3.