authors note (i guess)

yoohoo;) i apologize for not posting, ive been feeling really unmotivated and having a lot of writers block. but i assure you i do have a new chapter in the making so it will be coming hopefully soon. i wanted to write this real quick and do a quick character review. also these characters in here may not be like the characters in the anime!!!

y/n l/n : a smart young girl who has a complicated relationship with her father. she can't really share her deepest emotions quite yet and is closed off. she's unable to let go of the past and forget. she loves coffee and art and sleeps quite a lot. often resorts to w33d and dr!gs when breaking down but doesn't use it as often.

rintarō suna : y/ns love interest. laid back and seems cold at first but actually very chill and loves recording / taking pictures of the twins fighting. he can't properly express his feelings and that normally leads to anger.

osamu miya / samu : laid back, not as talkative but he can often get physical if provoked enough to that certain point like how atsumu does. he cares for his friends but doesn't show it as much. he enjoys reading and eating. very competitive.

atsumu miya / tsumu : appears carefree and very confident. samus opinions or inner thoughts on him are he doesn't listen to others, doesn't return what he borrows and often lies. likes provoking people. very competitive.

ukai : he's y/ns butler and her dad's personal assistant even if it isn't his official post. he handles most of the things around the house like the maids, dads business meetings, y/ns schedule, etc. he's been with y/n since childhood and cares for her deeply.

houtaro oreki : a chill not so social guy. seems cold on the outside but friendly and warm when talking. very comfortable to be around. also considerate and childhood friends with obito.

obito nakajima : outgoing social butterfly. loves stirring up trouble even if that means getting hurt in the process. him and oreki are childhood friends. dependant on oreki at times.

mitsuki : sunas ex girlfriend. very obsessive and crazy when it comes to status. she feeds off compliments and praise. thinks suna is a fool and naive as he once was.

y/ns father : he is a closed off man even from y/n. doesn't show much emotions in front of most people. takes his work quite seriously and often doesn't come home. drinks very frequently causing y/n to worry.

mystery brother haru : abroad at the moment. y/ns older brother. kind and caring towards y/n. left when she was 14 and hasn't seen him since but keeps in touch then and there.

that's all the characters i have decided right now 😁 i might do another one for y/ns girl friends from her class but that's at a later date when they get more time here. anyways thank you for supporting me and getting me to 2k i appreciate it so much!!! i hope you have/had a wonderful day <3.